Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Regarding TrulyAmazing... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Regarding TrulyAmazing...

Steve
08-25-2010, 06:04 PM
Just a note to everyone. I've done some research and realized that this user has been sending tons of random private messages that are for the most part incomprehendable. I've given the user a 3 day ban with a note to stop doing this. After the ban is over, if the user continues to send random private messages they will be permanantly banned.

If people receive these random PM's please let me know.

nagpo
08-25-2010, 06:14 PM
Thanks Steve, you are a true bro.

VJ Raven
08-25-2010, 08:56 PM
Thanks for letting us know Steve. :)

TeriB19
08-25-2010, 10:00 PM
Hopefully this will give us time to find a "TrulyAmazing-to-English Dictionary" at Borders or Amazon. ;)

VJ Raven
08-26-2010, 02:59 PM
I know there is talk about this in other threads so I wanted to say something, from my own experiences.

It's not easy being a moderator or an administrator... I know this from experience. I'm currently an Administrator/Moderator for a forum myself and one has to be neutral and diplomatic in times like this.

I've had to tell my friends to back down, take a few deep breaths and think before they make an angry post. I've also had to close threads started up by my friends because the threads got out of hand. I don't like doing this but if I have to, so no one breaks the rules and things calm down, I will.

Sometimes a thread can get either de railed or nasty in one heck of a hurry... I've seen this on the board that I'm a junior staff member on, that board has over 25,000 members. People will start arguing, nasty things are said back and forth and the administrators of said board generally wind up closing the thread in a hurry and sometimes have to give out infractions and warnings to those who didn't listen to them the first time around.

Breaking the respect rule on a continual basis is one way to wind up on the mod's watch list. I'm pretty sure the respect rule goes for about 99% of the forums out there and if one thinks they are above the rules of any forum, they should be given at least a warning in my opinion. If the behavior continues after that or increases in frequency and gets worse, other things can and will probably be done about it.

If someone comes into a place, no matter how long they have been a member there, and starts attacking others for no obvious reason or starts sending out PMs that break the respect rule and they are being reported for it, being temporarily banned is not unsuitable for their behavior in my opinion.

Just keep in mind that if it wasn't for the moderators making sure everything was going smoothly and everyone was having fun and behaving themselves, things could be a lot worse than seeing one person getting a temp ban.

Just sayin. :)

Dark_Knight
08-26-2010, 03:38 PM
Hmm... I got a few of those pm's lol nothing malicious though, of course I ignored them.

Buried And Gone
08-27-2010, 11:24 AM
I've got one a day or so for six months.

JulieCitySlicker
08-27-2010, 12:01 PM
I've recieved a few but I like TrulyAmazing! There has never been anything bad in these messages and she isn't a malicious person by any means. I don't find it worthy of being banned. She isn't like Lechium or anything!
She just has a lot of free time :)

nagpo
08-27-2010, 01:32 PM
I've often received threatening PMs from her before I blocked her.

JulieCitySlicker
08-28-2010, 03:22 PM
I find that hard to believe! She is harmless!

TrulyAmazing
08-28-2010, 09:25 PM
I've often received threatening PMs from her before I blocked her.
steve has got me on parole, in the sand, :laugh: and i have many on my ignore list, except a few, and i may have joked up and down with you preppy ;) boy, but i have, never sent you a pm like, that, but know your mind i,ll look over it happens from so much warfare, praying for ya in all, this is a place of fellowship and saftey, now oters dont dat same goal ya see, so thats why they be on my ignore list, there are many obsticles still and its a reflection, of the warfare we fight, a lot of peps, cant disearn sarcasim from a threat, or changes, yet the same, i said my peace and did,nt hold it, the lord saves lifes and does not destroy theme, i loves ya,s all some more easier than others, but i gotta love you any way, GOD is rising today to bring down all our foes like he promised, as the good word talks about, and its not i when i have a momeant but he that dwells, because my desire was to be a born again wasted Rock Ranger, PRAISE JESUS, i should have been a banker, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, If i feel like, i,ll have speech prepared for later, thank you steve, thanks for the warning,

nagpo
08-28-2010, 10:33 PM
TrulyAmazing...I've gotten PMs from you regarding how you wanted to have prison sex with me. And I'm not even in prison.
Lets skip it k go right into prison sex :) beautiful prison sex :p :nut: :makeout: you dont wanna regret not having beautiful prison sex with me i loves ya holding you tight i,ll wait for ya to get those lyrics posted TTML loosing up

I deleted all of the more strange PMs I've recieved from you. Some of them more strange than that.

Sincirr
08-29-2010, 03:18 AM
Truly amazing has been part of this board for EVER! She was originally creedsister wasnt she?

One in a while an odd message like this comes along but shes fricken harmless. A warning is logical but please dont kick her out or anything.

TrulyAmazing
08-29-2010, 09:35 AM
TrulyAmazing...I've gotten PMs from you regarding how you wanted to have prison sex with me. And I'm not even in prison.

I deleted all of the more strange PMs I've recieved from you. Some of them more strange than that.
yes i recall, that was a long time ago, you kept it though, you write up some strange stuff yourselve, now, :) .... i was joking, :laugh: and you exposed my pms, openly in the thread, thats not cool either, but i cant break my parole, not that care, my laundry is just as clean, as anybodys, AMEN, Lord Knows We Strife, and things just come up, PEACE BE WITH YOU, Nags,

TrulyAmazing
08-29-2010, 10:00 AM
Truly amazing has been part of this board for EVER! She was originally creedsister wasnt she?

One in a while an odd message like this comes along but shes fricken harmless. A warning is logical but please dont kick her out or anything.
:hugs: :hugs: yes awww da baby sis, My Donna Lee, we are a mircale Let Faith Be Found, Let Faith Be Found, In Jesus Name, thanks my Donna Lee Bug, da sis loves ya now, ROCK ON,

VJ Raven
08-29-2010, 10:34 AM
I suggest we all put this behind us and move on... With no hard feelings. :)

TrulyAmazing
08-29-2010, 10:39 AM
:hugs: :hugs: yes awww da baby sis, My Donna Lee, we are a mircale Let Faith Be Found, Let Faith Be Found, In Jesus Name, thanks my Donna Lee Bug, da sis loves ya now, ROCK ON,
Oh One More Thing Sissy, ;) i got the free magazine, subscripton, thanks for adding me to the list, Because i dont get time really....

JulieCitySlicker
08-29-2010, 06:57 PM
I suggest we all put this behind us and move on... With no hard feelings. :)

Exactly :clap:

TrulyAmazing
08-29-2010, 09:42 PM
Exactly :clap:
hopefully, we can because im starting to feel like CLINTION, Or Tiger Woods, praise jesus its, better to fear he, who is able to peform all things, LET, FAITH, BE , FOUND, thank you my julie girl, LOVE THAT BIG RAISE YOUR FIST AND YELL, standing ovation there, think u father God, :laugh: :laugh: sprinkle, sprinkle, and i do hope it quiets down, AMEN AND AMEN, :hugs: Loves Ya....

Dogstar
08-30-2010, 02:54 PM
Geez, I'm gone for a little bit and all mayhem breaks out ;). Sorry I wasn't around to help out, but I'm glad to see all is well.

TrulyAmazing
08-30-2010, 10:46 PM
Geez, I'm gone for a little bit and all mayhem breaks out ;). Sorry I wasn't around to help out, but I'm glad to see all is well.
yeah, thats , all that matters, its been entertaining though, we have,nt had a rush like that since the Gay Marriage Thing, topic broke out, but a greater than solomon has risen, :laugh: you could have looked over going off like i did, with a topic like that, and looked over it, im just glad its over, and i was,nt myself at the time, those who i offened, in the line of fire, im sorry, loves ya,all and had to use my ignore list for the very first time, you are needed, Dog, very much so, Thank You As always, for your kind words, TRULY....

JulieCitySlicker
08-30-2010, 11:27 PM
Hey Kerri! How have you been? It's great to see you back on here :D

AB = Rock Gods
09-03-2010, 05:22 AM
I cannot understand anything TrulyAmazing says. Does anyone know her in real life? Does she speak the way she types?

bilal
09-11-2010, 03:33 AM
I wonder what this forum would have been like if TrulyAmazing wasn't around. In a way, this forum owes to her. She kept it rolling all the time. And don't forget the Birthday posts.

I admit most of her messages are ... difficult to understand. And she (if not he) is a mystery. But I like her (and if you are dude, forget what I just said :) ) I truly like her, and no ... no one should ban her.

Try sending her a reply to not send a message again, if her messages bothers you, and I am sure she won't waste her time on you again, right.

TrulyAmazing
09-11-2010, 11:02 PM
I wonder what this forum would have been like if TrulyAmazing wasn't around. In a way, this forum owes to her. She kept it rolling all the time. And don't forget the Birthday posts.

I admit most of her messages are ... difficult to understand. And she (if not he) is a mystery. But I like her (and if you are dude, forget what I just said :) ) I truly like her, and no ... no one should ban her.

Try sending her a reply to not send a message again, if her messages bothers you, and I am sure she won't waste her time on you again, right.
I got It bilal, :) go on :laugh: :laugh: charlie here is still on parole, thank you bilal, means a lot to me we dont owe anybody nothing sug at the end of the day, EXCEPT JESUS CHRIST, endless in mercy he is.......:hugs: we going keep on a rolling, Rollercoasters, Till we Island in the streams, everythings crazy man, Right now my Neighbors think they in THEY, in 4 star hotel the dude Reminds Me Of Doyle, From SLING BLADE.....Dwight is a great Actor, PEACE BE WITH YOU, thank you for your kind words.....:rockon: you guys are the best,:hugs: :hugs: creedfeed....

Faceless Man 93
08-16-2011, 03:36 PM
I'm sorry to say that I too have been, for the last few days, receving strange PMs from TA as well. Nothing of a violent nature of course, but some rather unclear messages about a Sermon and "watches". I like TA, she's one of the few people on here that I know and trust (with the addition of VJ Raven) and both of them have helped me out in my Troubled Past thread with lots of positive reinforcement but these PMs are confusing me completely to where I don't know if what TA is saying in these PMs is helping me or hindering my thoughts.

TrulyAmazing
08-16-2011, 08:08 PM
I'm sorry to say that I too have been, for the last few days, receving strange PMs from TA as well. Nothing of a violent nature of course, but some rather unclear messages about a Sermon and "watches". I like TA, she's one of the few people on here that I know and trust (with the addition of VJ Raven) and both of them have helped me out in my Troubled Past thread with lots of positive reinforcement but these PMs are confusing me completely to where I don't know if what TA is saying in these PMs is helping me or hindering my thoughts.
Its against privacy rights to post threads about the contains of a private message, im sure the admistraters would agree 100, percent, its of no private interpertation of what we,ve talked about here, for the past 8 years the pm,s on the whatches is talking about rapture, and healings for the mind body spirt and soul, PEACE BE WITH YOU IN JESUS NAME SOUND BODY SOUND MIND AND SOUND SPIRT however if is becoming a probleam you will not recieve any more pm,s from me, Love you, PEACE WILL FALL UPON THE MIND OF THE CONFUSED, Blessings To All,

Buried And Gone
09-17-2011, 05:41 PM
I too have been sent messages by TA recently. 16 since last month.

Stop it TA, It's harassing and serves no purpose.

Faceless Man 93
09-17-2011, 06:53 PM

Now Buried let's settle down. Cut Truly some slack, I mean I posted about her messages too, but that was before I took the time to think about what those messages were saying. Have an open mind about these things.

TrulyAmazing
09-19-2011, 08:22 AM

..................:zombie: about like you then huh ? My Pm,s Were No Threating I find that Im the one, thats being harassed, and I tell you something else furthermore I dont like it and I tell you something else. Im worried about all of you, I dont call it harassment, by exchanging your politicle views or ideas with. furthermore buddy I was posting from the damn thread that you made. And you are telling lie on me, and the old bible where now the old letters be burning. says touch not my ANOINTED, thats all sir Have A good Day :)

VJ Raven
09-19-2011, 03:02 PM
Well, there is the ignore feature in the software... If someone is on your ignore list, they can't send you PMs.

Just sayin'.....................................

*dives behind a plant*

TrulyAmazing
10-23-2011, 04:09 PM
would all of you children please and this is my final warning stop lying on me and harrasing the admistrater of creedfeed. you and I both freaking know I have,nt sent not one of you any freaking pms, furthermore I would,nt waste my precious time my apolagies goes out to the montiors and of course to steve at creedfeed, thats all and thank you peace be with us. and quit lying on me, this stupidy must subside.

sshifter
10-23-2011, 07:51 PM
Past is the past ..Truly!
Let it go.....;)

It just keeps haunting....doesn't it?

Faithwalker012
11-26-2011, 04:53 PM
This is all rather bizarre.

I know few if any of you really know me and I don't really know you. I believe I had some back and forth with Buried and Gone a couple of years back. I've maybe responded to you or you responded to me if you stopped in Faith and Religion. So, you can take this however you want, but I am going to give my thoughts on all of this.

When I first found this place, or actually someone brought me here, I posted on occasion in Faith and Religion. Truly Amazing was one of the first people to respond to me other than the friends that I came here with. When I first encountered her and read her posts, I had the thought many of you no doubt did. "Who is this strange person and what is she trying to say?" Her posts seemed to be a jumble of thoughts and bits and pieces of biblical scripture and references haphazardly thrown together. Poor punctuation and spelling, lots of smilies and long rambling posts that come out of nowhere. I mean, I'll admit I'm hardly brief a lot of times but I'd like to think most people can at least follow what I'm saying.

But you know something? She seemed to think a lot of me and a lot of my posts. She actually gave me more credit than I'll probably ever deserve. So, I figured if she thought so much of me than the least I could do is take the time to understand as much of her and her posts as I could. If it took reading through something more than once, it was worth it. If I had to take parts that made absolutely no sense and put them away on a shelf mentally, so be it. She was reaching out to me in friendship. She was communicating in her style. As a Christian when I post something in the faith and religion forum it's nice to know that I'm reaching someone, be it a nonbeliever or a fellow Christian. I grew to appreciate her responses to my topics.

Every time I posted something she pretty much always sent me a pm. So what? I'll admit that it may be different for me since I only come by periodically and I figured she was always just saying hello. Yes some of them or some parts of them were a little different. Again, so what? Someone talks a little different and we tell them to go away? Is that the way we've been taught to behave? You see a kid with a speech impediment, developmental disorder, or stuttering problem and do you say, "Kid either spit out what you're trying to say or leave me alone"? How do we knowthat TA doesn't have a problem like that or something similar?

What I know, what I could tell is she loved this place. I think it was an important part of her life. Too important perhaps, but then it may not be my place to say or decide such a thing. I'm pretty sure that every pm, no matter how strange, was her way of saying "Hi, how you doing". I know every post, no matter how rambling, disjointed, and out of the blue, was her way of saying in a very real and honest way of saying "hey this is me and what I'm about." Heck, for all we know this place could be the best therapy she has to sort out and deal with things in her every day life.

Personally I don't so much blame Steve but I do think this thread became a trap and a method of publically embarrassing her. I recall one time a good while back, maybe about this time, she actually said to me if the pms get to be too much let her know because Steve had told her something about them. I mean, did some of you actually try that, or did you just say "we can report her and get rid of the crazy lady"? It's obvious from this thread that it was getting to her and the stress of it all is probably partly why she told Steve to "f off". I'm not excusing it, I'm just saying that to me this was a two sided issue and she wasn't the only one at fault. But she was the only one to suffer consequences for it wasn't she?

Jason