Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Bandrags Bulletin Board [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Bandrags Bulletin Board

TeriB19
01-12-2003, 10:23 PM
Hi guys, I saw some posts that Bandrags bb is down but I just went over there and it's back up. Looks like they went down for a few days, is that normal? We'd love for you guys to come here if they go down altogether. I thought that's what happened when njcreedite and mommydutson came here. We always welcome new members, especially happy nice ones!!:)

hotforscott
01-12-2003, 10:39 PM
Yes, we would love for some new members to come. It's good that the whole site is not gone. I think Jen may have thought that from some other posts, but she will be happy to see this thread. :P

GoodGodGirl23
01-13-2003, 08:01 PM
I went to Bandrags once a long while back to post, I found the girl members there to be real rude....swore big time.. were downright mean, but maybe they changed since then??:confused: :eek: That was leik last year......:eek:

GoodGodGirl23
01-13-2003, 08:03 PM
I'm sure there are some nice members there also...;) :angel: Like I said, that was last year sometime..:eek:

GoodGodGirl23
01-13-2003, 08:04 PM
Uh Oh... I'm prolly in trouble???:confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

JenRN
01-13-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by hotforscott
Yes, we would love for some new members to come. It's good that the whole site is not gone. I think Jen may have thought that from some other posts, but she will be happy to see this thread. :P

YIPPEEE!!!!!! I don't go on their BB, I just order stuff from them! Damn glad it is not gone!:D