Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Funny ass commercials! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Funny ass commercials!

hotforscott
01-12-2003, 06:32 PM
Anyone know any hilarious commercials? There are so many that just CRACK ME UP. The one I just saw, has to be my new favorite.

It's a Honda Civic commercial and these guys are driving around and the driver says, "you know on your drivers liscense where it says "hair color"?" and the guys say, "yeah" and he said, "what do they put for people who are completely bald?" then they go back and forth about whether they base it on eyebrow color or whatever else. It is SO FUNNY!

If you have never seen it, you are probably staring at your computer, like, "what the hell", but seriously, take my word for it, it's funny! I was rolling.

Anyways, post some other funny commercials.

GoodGodGirl23
01-12-2003, 07:38 PM
:cool: This new apt. I might be moving to, right around da corner, from where I live now,.."My fingers are um crossed!":P Has um free basic cable!!:cool: I sure hope I get this place... It's in da same area I'm in now!!! Sooo close....:P I like this area...:dancing: :dancing:

hayley
01-12-2003, 09:17 PM
Well i know this really lame as add....but it cracks me up everytime i see it...it's about Xtra Chewing Gum (bubble gum) and these two cute looking spoilt little brat kids (one a girl and one a boy) are eating there dinner, and once they have finished, the little girl goes in SUCH a SICKNING voice..."MUmmy, now that we have finished eating, can we have our treat? you PROOOOMISED us...." and the little boy is sitting next to her sister and rocking his head back and forth..ugh...and the mum goes "alright then" and they both go "YAYEEEE!!!!!" so she gets this freaking packet of chewing gum out of the cupboard and goes on and on about it, they put it in there mouths, and go "mm YUMMY!!!! your'e the BEST mum in the WOOORLD!!!" and go up to her and give her this massive hug..OMG it is so stupid.

hotforscott
01-12-2003, 09:46 PM
sounds like a trip. i haven't seen a gum commercial in awhile.

Scutley
01-12-2003, 09:56 PM
I saw one pretty funny too me it was a car commercial showing off the features ok here it is

The kids woke up from their bed look outside and saw there were tons of snow. They thought that a snow day. Then the dad walks in said we are leaving in 5 minutes.

It's kind of funny

TeriB19
01-12-2003, 10:01 PM
New Miller Lite commercial features two buxom women, one blonde, one brunette in skimpy clothing. The blonde says "I just love Miller lite because it's less filling", then the brunette says "Yeah, but I drink Miller lite because it tastes great". Then a fight between then ensues with them falling into the pool, tearing each others clothes off, flash to the inside of a bar with two guys, and the one says to the other: "Who WOULDN'T love a commercial like that?", then the camera swings over to their girlfriends at the table who look ready to curse them out.

Another, for Bud Light. Guy is sitting in an auction house and a waiter is walking around with a tray full of Bud Light bottles. The guy keeps signaling to the waiter to get his attention, and each time he signals, the auctioneer thinks he's bidding, so the bid keeps going up. When the guy finally waves and gets the waiter's attention, the auctioneer says "Sold for $750 to the man with the Bud Light". Flash to the man sitting on his couch next to his wife. Man is wearing a full suit of armor, wife looks PISSED. That one made me laugh really hard.

DangerousDan85
01-12-2003, 10:03 PM
I like the car commercial when the people sing "One Week" by the Barenaked Ladies, it didn't get on my nerves at all.

hotforscott
01-12-2003, 10:14 PM
Teri, I have seen the one you wrote about first. It is hilarious. Those chicks look pissed.

Dan, I am sure you were being sarcastic, but that one drove me up the wall. LOL!

Wait until you see the Civic one, it cracks me up.

Also, the Dodge Ram one where the Ram rams that little pee-on guy when he unzips his pants is pretty funny too. Has anyone seen that one?

TeriB19
01-12-2003, 10:17 PM
No Carrie, I haven't seen that one. The ones for Sprint PCS are ok but I saw one the other day that made me almost pee my pants. Guys on a ranch saying I got on the phone and ordered 150 oxen, camera pans down to the ground and there are 150 DAUCHSUND dogs (spelling?). The weiner dogs running around the ranch. Somebody yells "Stampede!!" and all these dogs go running in the same direction. It's really funny.

DangerousDan85
01-12-2003, 10:23 PM
i was going to wash my face and that commercial was on

luvscott4ever
01-17-2003, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
<b>No Carrie, I haven't seen that one. The ones for Sprint PCS are ok but I saw one the other day that made me almost pee my pants. Guys on a ranch saying I got on the phone and ordered 150 oxen, camera pans down to the ground and there are 150 DAUCHSUND dogs (spelling?). The weiner dogs running around the ranch. Somebody yells "Stampede!!" and all these dogs go running in the same direction. It's really funny. </b>

OMG!!! As I was sitting here reading the posts from the beginning, (being as it's the first time I've read any) that was the one commercial I THOUGH OF TOO!!! great minds think alike, ey??
:P I don't watch a whole lot of tv...but when I saw that commercial the first time...I thought I was gonna DIE laughing!! Anna was in the other room and came out wondering what the heck I was laughing sooo hard at!!

TeriB19
01-17-2003, 09:08 PM
Everytime I see it my sides split from laughing. "STAMPEDE!!" LMAO.

Xterminator27
01-17-2003, 09:09 PM
I like the blockbustr one with the dancing guinipig and teh rabbit.
The first one is the best then the new ones are ok.

Also i thnk those erbal essences shampoo comercials are funny cuz there so gay, like the one with the lady at court. And the judge is like do u have the earge to contine? And shes like, The URGE? THE URGE?!?!?! I GOT THE URGE!! Then these guys brek in teh dorr and are like, SHES GOT THE URGE TO HERBAL!! and then they sing as they Clean her hair with shampoo and the nthe yleave and she has shiney hear and shes liek YES YEEES YEEEES!!!!!!!! And The old lady says "I hop thsoe boys coem for the bodywash!" And she holds up a can of Herbal essences bodywash. Theres a bunch of other ones liek that and their all gay.

luvscott4ever
01-17-2003, 09:16 PM
<b>Everytime I see it my sides split from laughing. "STAMPEDE!!" LMAO. </b>

I think that's the part that everyone thinks is the funniest...the first one to catch my attention was the 2 dogs under the harness, then of course, at the end comes the...STAMPEDE!! LMAO!!

:lol:

TeriB19
01-17-2003, 11:42 PM
That is the funniest thing, seeing those 2 little dogs under that big Oxen harness. Too damn funny. That commercial should definitely win some sort of award.

And X, sorry but I absolutely despise those stupid Herbel Essence commercials. They just plain suck, IMO.

Xterminator27
01-17-2003, 11:47 PM
L:ol but thats my FAVORITE COMERCIAL

DangerousDan85
01-18-2003, 12:00 AM
I like the Centenial Wireless commercials where the squirely looking guy says "Relax Your With Friends"

hayley
01-18-2003, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by Xterminator27
L:ol but thats my FAVORITE COMERCIAL

yeah i've seen that one it's pretty funny but it's not my favourite, lol...actually i don't even have a fav cauze i flick the channel over when the ads come on:D

hotforscott
01-18-2003, 03:33 AM
I haven't seen the Stampede commercial yet, I will have to keep an eye out for it. I heard on the radio today that Miller Lite is getting TONS of letters from women all over the US complaining about the 2 chick commercial that Teri posted about earlier in this thread. Some people kill me, with all the time they have on their hands. I thought it was pretty damn funny!

TeriB19
01-18-2003, 12:11 PM
I didn't find it offensive. I thought it was hysterical, with the looks the girlfriends give the guys at the end. I'm not really that easily offended by things of that nature.

hotforscott
01-18-2003, 12:16 PM
Me either, I mean, who sits with a pen and notepad at the TV and keeps track of things like that. Some people need to lighten up, it's funny.

All I can say to the complainers is that it is what it is, A MANS BEER COMMERCIAL!

A very funny one at that.

hayley
01-18-2003, 04:47 PM
ohh yeah there are some good beer ones out there

Theres one where this guy is at a party, and he goes to get a Heinekien (sp) out of the icy cold fridge, and this hot girl comes up to him and looks into the fridge to see if their is any beer left, ther isn't because he took the last one, so she puts on this sad innocent look...obviusly meaning...please gimme the freakin beer i am so sexy:rolleyes: but he really really wants this beer right because it was the last one, so he's like stading there thinking about if he should give it to her or not, then through the back door of the party comes about 10 mean all carrying 2-3 big boxes of the same beer he has in his hand...he sees them, so he looks at the gal, and gives her the beer...then she looks at him all sexy and that....and he walks off to the other beer looking all satisfied...

It's really funny the first time you see it, but the 2nd or 3rd it's kinda dumb...but a good add:P

hotforscott
01-18-2003, 06:30 PM
It sounds pretty funny!

DangerousDan85
01-18-2003, 07:02 PM
yeah that one was funny, but I would have given her the beer anyway because I'm a nice person

hotforscott
01-18-2003, 07:16 PM
I guess you do strike me as the type of guy who would have given her the beer. Or would you have grossed her out so bad that she didn't want it anymore and then you could keep it for yourself??????????? Hmmmm, how nice of a guy are you really Dan?

DangerousDan85
01-18-2003, 07:27 PM
I am very kind

hotforscott
01-18-2003, 07:32 PM
i know you are, i am just teasing.

marlsy
01-19-2003, 12:29 PM
I love the got milk ones!! I like the one where 2 kids are eating and their mom tells them to drink there milk, and the kids are looking out the window of the kitchen looking at their neigbor, an older man working in his yard, the kids say, Mom mr. so and so dosn't drink milk and he looks fine, and then It shows the old man going to roll his wheel barral and his arms break off!!!!! The kids start screaming, it is soooooooooo funny and shocking at the same time!!!

hotforscott
01-19-2003, 01:04 PM
i haven't seen that one, it sounds hilarious.

TeriB19
01-19-2003, 11:12 PM
ROTFLMFAO!!! I want to see that because I'm hysterical just reading about it. Where do these people come up with these ideas??

GoodGodGirl23
01-19-2003, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by marlsy
I love the got milk ones!! &nbsp;I like the one where 2 kids are eating and their mom tells them to drink there milk, and the kids are looking out the window of the kitchen &nbsp;looking at their neigbor, an older man working in his yard, the kids say, Mom mr. so and so dosn't drink milk and he looks fine, and then It shows the old man going to roll his wheel barral and his arms break off!!!!! &nbsp;The kids start screaming, it is soooooooooo funny and shocking at the same time!!!

OMG! Wouldn't that tramatize a little kid?!! Some Old Farts arms falling off by his Wheel barral??:) :lol: :lol: :eyes: Well, it kinna funny...:P :embarass:

DangerousDan85
01-20-2003, 12:23 AM
i like the the Mitsubishi commercial w/ the girl dancing to the "Days Go By" song

JenRN
01-21-2003, 07:59 PM
I saw a new Pepsi Twist commercial that stared the Osbournes. It had Kelly and Jack standing in the kitchen talking to Ozzy and they say "We are not really the Osbournes" and they do the zip thing from head to toe and they turn into the Osmonds!!!! It has Donny and Marie singing to Ozzy and Ozzy is in the kitchen screaming!!! Then it flips to Ozzy lying in bed and says to what he thinks is Sharon, "Sharon the kids are the Osmonds" and then the woman flips over in bed and is Mr Brady!!!!!! Cracked me up!:lol: :roll:

Dogstar
01-21-2003, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
<b>I saw a new Pepsi Twist commercial that stared the Osbournes. &nbsp;It had Kelly and Jack standing in the kitchen talking to Ozzy and they say "We are not really the Osbournes" and they do the zip thing from head to toe and they turn into the Osmonds!!!! &nbsp;It has Donny and Marie singing to Ozzy and Ozzy is in the kitchen screaming!!! &nbsp;Then it flips to Ozzy lying in bed and says to what he thinks is Sharon, "Sharon the kids are the Osmonds" and then the woman flips over in bed and is Mr Brady!!!!!! &nbsp;Cracked me up!:lol: :roll: </b>

Wonder what kind of drugs the creator of that commercial was on because that's pretty trippy!:D Donny and Marie with the Osbournes....YIKES!

JenRN
01-21-2003, 09:50 PM
That pepsi commercial was hysterical! Better than Brittney Spears!:bounce:

TeriB19
01-21-2003, 09:51 PM
Root canal is better than Brittney Spears.

JenRN
01-21-2003, 09:54 PM
Root canal is better than Brittney Spears.
LMAO!! That is for sure!:lol:

Dogstar
01-21-2003, 10:04 PM
Given our discussion of flatulence in another thread and now Britney, this is appropriate. It's a flippin' riot. Somebody posted it on the Jerry board...enjoy

http://www.lunacytoons.com/show/pfftbritney.html

JenRN
01-21-2003, 10:11 PM
That is pretty damn funny! Oh how typical my husband came running in the room when he heard Brittney Spears music!!!!!!!:lol:

TeriB19
01-21-2003, 10:13 PM
ROTFLMMFAO!! Oh my GOD that is priceless. How did we ever get on those two topics so perfectly that that would fit so well??

marlsy
01-21-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Dogstar
Given our discussion of flatulence in another thread and now Britney, this is appropriate. It's a flippin' riot. Somebody posted it on the Jerry board...enjoy

http://www.lunacytoons.com/show/pfftbritney.html

That is fricken funny!!!!!! ROFLMAO!! I can't stand that girl!!!

As for the got milk one, you guys have to see it!!! I havn't seen it for a long time though, it's soooo funny cause at the end it shows the kids GULPING their milk!!!!!

Dogstar
01-21-2003, 10:21 PM
ROTFLMMFAO!! Oh my GOD that is priceless. How did we ever get on those two topics so perfectly that that would fit so well??

The alignment of the stars and planets came together perfectly for that one. I couldn't believe it when I saw it!:D

marlsy
01-22-2003, 04:59 PM
anyone seen the mikes hard lemonade ones??? they are pretty funny!! Hey a hard lemonade sounds pretty good about now!!!
Hey I heard one of the superbowl commercials will be a 60 second bud light one with the girls fighting instead of a 30 second one! Not that I care though that commercial is kinda lame except for the girlfriends faces looking at their boyfriends at the end, thats priceless!!:rolleyes:

Mulletman
01-22-2003, 05:42 PM
i dunno if anyone has mentioned these comercials but the ones that i see that i just love are the CDW commercials. CDW is a technology company that provides name brand products to major companies for very cheap. i dunno if its the geek in me, but i love these. they make fun of how many people dont know shit about technology.

"fred, is my monitor suppose to smoke like that?"

"fred, all i know about computers is taht i want better one than everyone else."

"fred, the server was full so i deleted all the files" "fred i hope you backed up all the files i deleted.....?"

"fred, i think i fried the motherboard and the fatherboard"

"fred, i fixed my laptop but it still wont work"

"fred, who knew a cup of coffee would do that much damage"

again, could just be the gek in me....

Scutley
01-22-2003, 10:29 PM
There This Miller Light Commercial The Girls Are Fighting Onb How Good It Is? They Start To Cat fight Rip Off Clothing You Know They Have Suit On. They Go In The Water. The Guys Say Now That Will Make A Good Commercvial And The Two Girls By Them Just Look At Them. Then The Catfighting Girls Go In The Mud. End Of Commercial. Download It Off Of Kazaa FUNNY COMMERCIAL.

TeriB19
01-22-2003, 10:34 PM
Scutley, go to the first page of this thread and page down to about the 4th post.

Scutley
01-22-2003, 10:35 PM
oh sorry :rolleyes:

DangerousDan85
01-23-2003, 07:00 PM
I downloaded the MTV VMA commercial were Jimmy Fallon is trying to make out with Natalie Portman, did anyone see it?