Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
On CreedINK [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : On CreedINK

Weathered
10-03-2002, 06:24 PM
on creed.com...it says...

The "Don't Stop Dancing" video will be available starting Friday 10/4 EXCLUSIVELY on CreedINK! Sign up for your free membership now to see it!

it also says...

New Single in stores 10/22!
On October 22, a special Limited Edition Creed CD will be released for Creed's next single, "Don't Stop Dancing."

The CD will feature exclusive acoustic versions of “Don’t Stop Dancing” and “With Arms Wide Open,” along with the brand new “Don’t Stop Dancing” video and multimedia highlights of Creed's new fan club magazine CreedINK. As a bonus, a free Creed poster will also come packaged with the CD.

yayy!!!!

faceless kiwi
10-03-2002, 06:50 PM
Cool!

Thanx for that weathered.

faceless kiwi
10-03-2002, 06:52 PM
I'm just preying that they are gonna release this single in New Zealand.

allison
10-03-2002, 07:07 PM
THANKS for the info, Weathered!

hayley
10-03-2002, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by faceless kiwi
I'm just preying that they are gonna release this single in New Zealand.

same here..fingers crossed.

Weathered
10-03-2002, 10:18 PM
your welcome everyoen

Bridge of Clay
10-03-2002, 10:37 PM
:eek: :wow: :dunno: :grr:

TeriB19
10-03-2002, 11:02 PM
<b>On October 22, a special Limited Edition Creed CD will be released for Creed's next single, "Don't Stop Dancing." </b>

<b>In addition to the album version of "Don't Stop Dancing," this CD will feature exclusive acoustic versions of “Don’t Stop Dancing” and “With Arms Wide Open,” along with the brand new “Don’t Stop Dancing” video and multimedia highlights of Creed's new fan club magazine CreedINK. As a bonus, a free Creed poster will also come packaged with the CD.</b>

What I want to know is, it's a limited edition cd, but how will they put a video on a cd? And multimedia highlights?

faceless kiwi
10-03-2002, 11:05 PM
no idea

luvscott4ever
10-03-2002, 11:12 PM
damn, I was gonna post this!!! Looks like you beat me to it!! :)

TeriB19
10-03-2002, 11:17 PM
I'm not going to bother signing on the CreedInk until later in the day because I'm sure all I'll get are still pics with the song in the background. Anytime I've tried to watch videos on the net, I have never seen it from beginning to end, I suppose it's because of the many thousands of others trying to watch it too.:(

luvscott4ever
10-03-2002, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
I'm not going to bother signing on the CreedInk until later in the day because I'm sure all I'll get are still pics with the song in the background. Anytime I've tried to watch videos on the net, I have never seen it from beginning to end, I suppose it's because of the many thousands of others trying to watch it too.:(

same here!!! I hate trying to watch videos on the internet, or Real Player and Windows Media Player..I really need them to come out with a video/DVD...I think I would watch it CONSTANTLY!!!

TeriB19
10-03-2002, 11:32 PM
It just sucks. I got the email from CreedInk and they don't mention whether the Limited Edition CD will be released for sale in stores or on the website. It doesn't say it on their website either. Anybody have a clue? Can I go to Best Buy and get it on Oct. 22?

Dogstar
10-04-2002, 03:38 AM
I sure hope so. I hope it's not just a CreekINK thing. I'm going to call the record store and check it out later today.

allison
10-04-2002, 09:06 AM
Let us know, ok Dogstar?

allison
10-04-2002, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by TeriB19
<b>On October 22, a special Limited Edition Creed CD will be released for Creed's next single, "Don't Stop Dancing." </b> &nbsp;

<b>In addition to the album version of "Don't Stop Dancing," this CD will feature exclusive acoustic versions of “Don’t Stop Dancing” and “With Arms Wide Open,” along with the brand new “Don’t Stop Dancing” video and multimedia highlights of Creed's new fan club magazine CreedINK. As a bonus, a free Creed poster will also come packaged with the CD.</b> &nbsp;

What I want to know is, it's a limited edition cd, but how will they put a video on a cd? And multimedia highlights?

Yeah, this maked no sense. Is this a CD/DVD combo or something? :confused:

Dogstar
10-04-2002, 09:54 AM
Maybe the video stuff just works on the computer or the DVD player only. I think one of my Foo Fighters CDs is like that. If I play it on the computer, there is an option to play the video material. I'll have to check.

TeriB19
10-04-2002, 11:14 AM
Mullet said something about this particular CD having 2 'sessions', one for the audio stuff and the other for the video. So I would imagine if you put it in a dvd player, you will hear the audio, then on the second session you'll be able to see the video and mulit-media highlights (whatever they maybe). Hope I didn't get this mixed up.

Dogstar
10-04-2002, 11:29 AM
Yes, it's pretty cool. The Foo Fighters CD has interviews and stuff. It's neat. I love David Grohl.

CollectiveSoul
10-04-2002, 06:27 PM
But Dave hates Creed. He madea pardoy of WAWO mocking Scott