Tremontiriffs77
10-05-2009, 12:53 PM
-

Dark_Knight
10-05-2009, 03:16 PM
???

creediscool17
10-05-2009, 03:26 PM
i think hes trying to tell us the album has leaked.

p2p means peer to peer, like file sharing networks. just guessing... i dont know that it did leak nor am i saying that it did

nagpo
10-05-2009, 05:58 PM
the fuck?

XALTERBRIDGEX
10-05-2009, 06:00 PM
He was saying watch out because someone he knew downloaded 1000 faces and got caught by Comcast, froze thier internet connection account.

rangers41394
10-05-2009, 06:13 PM
really? well i've seen nothing on the internet other than b*llsh*t...a lotta links say creed full circle leaked but its all nothing...at least from what ive seen...but are you tryin to say that its out there or that someone got caught?

XALTERBRIDGEX
10-05-2009, 06:18 PM
I guess someone at ABB.net got caught trying to download 1000 faces he thought was Houston version and got a copyright infringement notice, thats all i know. he was saying beware.

Dark_Knight
10-05-2009, 06:21 PM
Yeah nothing has leaked...trust me I would know lol

rangers41394
10-05-2009, 06:31 PM
i dont understand how he can get caught DLing a fake creed-1000 faces torrent. anyway...yeah everything out there that says creed leaked blah blah blah is complete BS.

Tremontiriffs77
10-05-2009, 07:22 PM
I guess someone at ABB.net got caught trying to download 1000 faces he thought was Houston version and got a copyright infringement notice, thats all i know. he was saying beware.
-Thats exactly what I was trying to say

nthor
10-05-2009, 07:23 PM
Honestly I cant believe that this album has not leaked or at least a little tit bit of a songs. Hell I have found Alice in Chains new album about a month ago and Chris Cornells newest album months before its release. But Creed nothing blows my mind. Hell at least we could find something that has random bleeps inserted into the songs would be nice

Tremontiriffs77
10-05-2009, 09:12 PM
Honestly I cant believe that this album has not leaked or at least a little tit bit of a songs. Hell I have found Alice in Chains new album about a month ago and Chris Cornells newest album months before its release. But Creed nothing blows my mind. Hell at least we could find something that has random bleeps inserted into the songs would be nice
-lol-
Thats because its locked in a safe below Micheal Tremontis house...Surrounded by All the high tech spyware the RIAA can buy..lol:cool:

Tremontiriffs77
10-05-2009, 09:18 PM
i dont understand how he can get caught DLing a fake creed-1000 faces torrent. anyway...yeah everything out there that says creed leaked blah blah blah is complete BS.
-The RIAA hires unlicensed investigators to put fake files on p2p sites(Illegal)(Entraptment??)...So when u download a fake it says your ip address an they nail you with an infringment notice through your internet provider...
-They may sue you as well...Many lawsuits are settled because the RIAA scares you with hundred thousand dollar penalties..Most settle out of court..Love that legal extortion!:eek:

Dark_Knight
10-05-2009, 09:22 PM
The lesson here is NEVER use P2P... I stopped a long time ago not only because of the sketchy files & potential lawsuits but most P2P programs/sites are loaded with virus'

Tremontiriffs77
10-05-2009, 09:29 PM
The lesson here is NEVER use P2P... I stopped a long time ago not only because of the sketchy files & potential lawsuits but most P2P programs/sites are loaded with virus'
- Hell yes -
Most people think they are anonymous...That is the farthest thing from the truth..People need to be aware..I am pro digital freedom but until the legal controversy sorrounding it subsides I rely on Itunes...

creediscool17
10-05-2009, 11:04 PM
if your using anything besides torrents your a chump. lets just say i have downloaded many movies and tv shows via torrent sites (bitlord).... i had to get an external hard drive (150gb) that is filling up pretty fast to ease up on my laptops processor.

XALTERBRIDGEX
10-05-2009, 11:10 PM
I doubt Steve wants all this illegal downloading stuff talked about on his site...

Tremontiriffs77
10-06-2009, 12:29 AM
I doubt Steve wants all this illegal downloading stuff talked about on his site...
-Totally agree
-Just wanted all of you fellow Creedfeed members to stay out of trouble

Prog
10-06-2009, 08:11 AM
if your using anything besides torrents your a chump. lets just say i have downloaded many movies and tv shows via torrent sites (bitlord).... i had to get an external hard drive (150gb) that is filling up pretty fast to ease up on my laptops processor.

If you're using Torrents, you're a chump. Torrents connect to other people sharing the file you want, and anyone you're connected to can see your IP address. Your IP address is individually identifiable (by contacting your Internet Service Provider). Torrents are the worst way to download music. (And let's not get into the intricacies of anonymity and Peer Guardian).

Also, an external hard drive would not "ease" your laptop's processor. A processor processes and a hard drive is storage. They perform two completely different tasks. ;)

-Philip