Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
What do you want the first line to be sung infront of live crowd to be? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : What do you want the first line to be sung infront of live crowd to be?

BSC
08-05-2009, 06:06 AM
Me and my friend were having this discussion.

As you are aware Creed's first live date in 7 (is it?) years is Friday.

What would you like the first line sung to be? If I was there on friday i'd be going mad no matter what song was first..

"Hello my friend we meet again" - My Sacrifice, well it speaks for itself.. Relates to reunion

"Hey Mr Seeker, hold onto this advice" - Are You Ready, it would be so awesome if they opened with this.

"I THINK THEY SHOOT CAUSE THEY WANT IT!!" - Bullets, if the first line was Stapp shouting, man i'd be jumping up and down!!!

So really i'm asking you what song do you think will be the opener?

I reckon it'll be something heavy, I doubt it'll be something new opening, because no one would know it.

My Sacrifice
08-05-2009, 06:47 PM
Me and my friend were having this discussion.

As you are aware Creed's first live date in 7 (is it?) years is Friday.

What would you like the first line sung to be? If I was there on friday i'd be going mad no matter what song was first..

"Hello my friend we meet again" - My Sacrifice, well it speaks for itself.. Relates to reunion

"Hey Mr Seeker, hold onto this advice" - Are You Ready, it would be so awesome if they opened with this.

"I THINK THEY SHOOT CAUSE THEY WANT IT!!" - Bullets, if the first line was Stapp shouting, man i'd be jumping up and down!!!

So really i'm asking you what song do you think will be the opener?

I reckon it'll be something heavy, I doubt it'll be something new opening, because no one would know it.

I think My Sacrifice would be the best option because the song speaks of a reunion.

Agent D
08-05-2009, 09:01 PM
How about something new? lol

BSC
08-06-2009, 04:37 AM
Opening up with something new would be a disaster.

No one would know it, no one would be able to sing along or understand it.

TheGreatDivide
08-06-2009, 09:59 AM
I agree, I've never been to a concert but I wouldn't want to hear something new if it was a reunion. Even if it wasn't a reunion, never start with new material.

Agent D
08-06-2009, 07:54 PM
Opening up with something new would be a disaster.

No one would know it, no one would be able to sing along or understand it.

I guess that's why they should've released a single well before the tour started, right?

BSC
08-07-2009, 04:40 AM
Hmmm Ode... I did consider that song.. I dismissed it for some reason.

Yes Agent D, we all agree.