it's a thread to post your basic beliefs
Conservative , Liberal , or Moderate.
To just kinda state what you are.

I am a conservative Christian , and I get a tun of "crap" from everyone
on the web for it.

eusebioCBR
06-16-2009, 05:20 PM
^Same here:D

Hey my fellow Americans, how is that "hope and change" working for you?

TrulyAmazing
06-18-2009, 10:29 PM
Daniel M Go Right Ahead :roll: nothing else matters we know longer care but yes we can love and care at the same time hope and change is working perfectly acording to the will ya,alls peace be with your debating :D let us try to learn and grow from each other AMEN and to the republic For Which It Stands One Nation Under God With Liberty And Justice For All In Stuff

Faithwalker012
06-22-2009, 02:25 PM
I'm a conservative christian and I give everyone on the web a ton of crap because of it.:razz:

Actually, the place where I go into most of my political talk, the majority of the people there are conservative.

Which, I still think the majority of the people in this country are still conservative on a lot of the key issues. It's just that it's the "in thing" to bash christian conservatives these days and making sweeping generalizations about them.

Those sweeping generalizations are merely repeating lies and half truths and require no real independent thinking on the critic's part.

Not to say there aren't some crazy christian conservatives who go overboard, or perhaps masquerade themselves when it comes to the christian part, or even the conservative part. Bush's chief conservative detractors criticize him for not staying true to conservative principles.

Regardless, just as there may be crazy christian conservatives, real or fake, there's also crazy liberal extremists, and last I checked, there were still crazy Islamic extremists.

It's silly to label an entire group based on the crazies. Though I do find from personal experience conservatives tend to use more sound reasoning and be more mature than liberals. That is personal experience though, so take it for what it's worth.

Jason

Steve
06-22-2009, 02:42 PM
Conservative here. As someone else said, to those who give conservatives crap all the time - how's the change you voted for going :p :lol: