Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
The Excuse [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : The Excuse

Sakizopa
03-02-2009, 11:50 AM
Okay, your president has to take it all out the miseries of all people from all presidents before, and you know the best president is your „Jesus Christ“ for your life to save the world from this and that, and to manage peoples´ thinking machine.
Fat thinking of people making their problems at themselves to sacrifice their religion against another, and having their ventiles in like „Gaza“ and „Barack Obama“.
Populistic thinking in the excuse of „sorry I don´t hate jews“ and so on.

TrulyAmazing
03-09-2009, 10:06 AM
AMEN there are 2 kinds of peace Sakizopa there is World Peace AND A GOD ALMIGHTY Governers The nation He Sets Up Kings And Brings And There Is The Real Peace WHICH IS JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS the world dont look at that way though politics and relgion go hand hand randomley speaking and in my overall opion one of the biggest misconceptions ever was and our Lord knew how it would be your not going get a perfect person in congress but i like obama the man is just doing his job the best he can you cant please everybody and bring an entire nation thinking all the same you,ve got a new genration out there thats inconent their voices wants to be heared you,ve got the older generation like me and friend was talking about THAT WILL SOON DROP their good old fashion standards and tradtion We It Comes down to the almighty dollar The Word Tells Us In The Book Of Proverbs MAN is never Satisfied

Sakizopa
03-16-2009, 05:23 PM
We should look up for people who likes him in the United States of America, as it should be, and not being hesitated by those woh are a good face of looking blind by the arguments of lefties against afroamericans or all that shit,

I am proud of you brother!

All things given by the light you´ve done by yourself, and not by me. Any one should walk into your fire, that he could reach your person of yours opinions. And therefore the difference!