Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
between anarchy and antiisraelism [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : between anarchy and antiisraelism

Sakizopa
02-02-2009, 01:33 PM
Ahh ... let me guess. You want to press folks´ cross on Mr. Pres. Barack Obama, don´t ya?
A president can only conduct states´ idea for the people and peoples´idea for everyones´ life, when life is worthful for their own life, and life is presented from the president, who represents the idea of life in its state.
When you don´t like your state and president, what shall be reflected on others?
No state for others or people without any state like jews before Israel?
THINK OF IT!

JulieCitySlicker
02-08-2009, 11:55 AM
That didn't make sense at all :wtf:

eusebioCBR
02-08-2009, 01:14 PM
Ahh ... let me guess. You want to press folks´ cross on Mr. Pres. Barack Obama, don´t ya?
A president can only conduct states´ idea for the people and peoples´idea for everyones´ life, when life is worthful for their own life, and life is presented from the president, who represents the idea of life in its state.
When you don´t like your state and president, what shall be reflected on others?
No state for others or people without any state like jews before Israel?
THINK OF IT!

Obama is just a man and just another politician. If he is some kind of hero to you then good for you. If he doesn't share my ideals it doesn't matter that much because his assighnment is temporary. I won't change who I am and what I believe just to support an obvious incompatent just because he's popular.
The only thing Obama is a victim of is his own ego.

Sakizopa
02-20-2009, 09:19 PM
Okay, thanks for your reposts.

Obamas speech was not going to be a healer or ruler of the world, but he put this measure together with all folks in America. When you don´t like to be part of it, dream of your next president from yours, and you are on the right way. But he has put your argument in his addresses as well, when you remember.

When you even not followed his addresses, why do you complain at him, when yourself is in inability?

eusebioCBR
02-20-2009, 09:26 PM
Okay, thanks for your reposts.

Obamas speech was not going to be a healer or ruler of the world, but he put this measure together with all folks in America. When you don´t like to be part of it, dream of your next president from yours, and you are on the right way. But he has put your argument in his addresses as well, when you remember.

When you even not followed his addresses, why do you complain at him, when yourself is in inability?

A good friend of mine always uses the quote "be the change you wish to see in the world". That's what I'm trying to do and I'll never give up. Why should anybody change their core beliefs and principals because of the fickle moods of society. CHEERS

metalchris25
02-20-2009, 09:32 PM
That didn't make sense at all :wtf:
Agreed.

Sakizopa
02-24-2009, 12:08 PM
A good friend of mine always uses the quote "be the change you wish to see in the world". That's what I'm trying to do and I'll never give up. Why should anybody change their core beliefs and principals because of the fickle moods of society. CHEERS

This is one contence in the speeches from YOUR Pres. Barack Obama.
Yes, KARLS´ CROWN, cheers!