Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Heared From Our Donna Lee [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Heared From Our Donna Lee

TrulyAmazing
10-15-2008, 11:32 AM
is actually doing great just been busy A lot of blessings her way She Needs All Of Her Friends Support And Prayers And Thoughts Here At The Feed And Says She Misses Everybody HEAPS Lot Of Guys From Donna Our Lovley Donna Lee

metalchris25
10-15-2008, 05:08 PM
Cool, will pray for her.

TrulyAmazing
10-15-2008, 08:57 PM
thank you chris doing new stuff you need all your friends support and she knows shes gotta here

Sincirr
10-16-2008, 10:14 AM
Hey I am so sorry. I will check in more often now.

Depression has been bad, and I just had a nasty sprained ankle, but it kinda gave me the rest I needed. I am okay.

One thing that is really cool is that I have been able to do more public speaking, including a church and a homeless fund raiser, which led to being interviewed for the local CBD's paper. Dunno if it will go to print but it was still interesting.

Thanks for your prayers and stuff. U rock.
D

TrulyAmazing
10-18-2008, 09:36 PM
Hey I am so sorry. I will check in more often now.

Depression has been bad, and I just had a nasty sprained ankle, but it kinda gave me the rest I needed. I am okay.

One thing that is really cool is that I have been able to do more public speaking, including a church and a homeless fund raiser, which led to being interviewed for the local CBD's paper. Dunno if it will go to print but it was still interesting.

Thanks for your prayers and stuff. U rock.
D
YOU ROCK HARDER :hugs: :hugs: Its Sweet Relief To See Ya Up And About If You Need Wheel Chair Icon For The Ankle :D mabey steve can get us one for ya So You Can Check In More Often Just Roll Ya Right In

nagpo
10-19-2008, 02:34 AM
what happened?

HeavenBesideYou
10-19-2008, 09:11 AM
Good to see you back girl... Take care of that ankle, healing is the most important part from the inside out...

:thewave:

Heaven

:pimp:

JulieCitySlicker
10-19-2008, 12:23 PM
DONNA!!!! Great to hear from you:) Glad that you are alright as well. You better get your butt back here more;)

Sincirr
10-21-2008, 06:41 AM
Ah my fantastic Julie! I just adore you!

Oh in answer to what happened, I was at a reeeeeeeeally rainy cold camp (around 32f) and was walking to my cabin and slipped in the mud and oh the drama in getting me out of the torrential rain and into a warm place! Honestly I am heaps brave with pain right, and I was crying like a little baby!:D

TrulyAmazing
10-21-2008, 12:50 PM
Ah my fantastic Julie! I just adore you!

Oh in answer to what happened, I was at a reeeeeeeeally rainy cold camp (around 32f) and was walking to my cabin and slipped in the mud and oh the drama in getting me out of the torrential rain and into a warm place! Honestly I am heaps brave with pain right, and I was crying like a little baby!:D
HORIZONAL RAIN HEAVEY RAIN DOWN POUR RAIN SOFT RAIN :chair: :chair: Oh Da Goodnes :crying: OH Ya know when ya start in :chair: :chair: Pain Is A Form Of Bravery MIGHT AND BRAVE i hope that ankles better real soon so i dont have to break your other one :hypno: :silly: :hypno: :) and i,ll be nice and supply the anstishia

Dogstar
11-01-2008, 09:08 PM
Hey, Sincirr. Nice to see you back. I hope things are looking up for you soon!

Sincirr
11-02-2008, 07:55 AM
...i hope that ankles better real soon so i dont have to break your other one :hypno: :silly: :hypno: :) and i,ll be nice and supply the anaesthesia
Ha well thanks hunny!! :chair: RIGHT BACK ATCHA!
Hey, Sincirr. Nice to see you back. I hope things are looking up for you soon!
Thanks Kerrie :D

JulieCitySlicker
11-02-2008, 12:23 PM
I hope you are feeling better, Donna :hugs: I Love Ya Girl:D