Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
My Country... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : My Country...

bilal
09-09-2008, 11:19 AM
Since that dreadful September 11, .... my Country (Pakistan) has been an ally with US and other forces ... for their operations in Afghanistan. Our air space, border security, peace and dignity and brotherhood ... all these things were laid down to assist the friendly USA (which threatened to bomb us if we didn't) in its war against...... terror?. yes... war against terror.

That was the past.

Slowly.... but gradually... most of the survivors from Afghan war... kept crossing in to Pakistan...... I am not saying they are terrorist or innocent people fighting for their freedom and dignity.... I don't think they have the right to such judgment, they are but labeled terrorist....so hell be with them. But they kept coming in to Pakistan..... and for the last few months, My country's boarder security forces.... and Men from Pakistan Army are in a constant battle with these people, who have taken hold of many villages on or close to the Pakistani boarder with Afghanistan. Our Army has been killing them in hundreds.... They were once our brothers..... we had no reason to kill each other, but since we are to please the mighty and the righteous nations like USA, these people are our enemy now. So, there has been a war in which numerous Pakistani Solders have laid down their lives so far..... and many of these men from accross boarder have also been killed. Many of our armed force personel are in their custody too, facing beheading threats everyday..... as many as 36 of my country's soldiers are in captivity of these people, .... these people who share the same blood with us.

The most beautiful places of Pakistan... most beautiful then any of the places in the world..... at least for me they are.... because its mine, its my air.... its my people.... .... the most cleanest of the people, who may have never seen whats on a Cable TV, ... but purest of the hearts..... places like Swat, Hunza..... Waziristan.... but now, they all are battle grounds .... People running away from war in these areas are now living in poor conditions in garbage refuge camps..... Refugee in their own country!..... and most of these people, they have at lest 9 children in every family, who are now suffering from stomach diseases due to worst conditons of living in these refugee camps....

My people are dying every day....... it doesn't matters who kills who, because after all, we all are brothers. And all my beautiful places are getting destroyed, not as much by bombs... but by hatred ...and corruption... and paving way to a fresh bread of angry people who can also be safely tagged as Terrorists. Most of these war ridden, wreched young men are already doing suicide missions against the security forces of ..... who?... Pakistan. Yes, ... these young kids you have lost their minds in the war .... are now killing Pakistani Armed Soldiers. A suicide attach on police, and armed forces offices in the Northern part of Pakistan are common every day.

Recently, US backed spy planes have dropped bombs on my country, including one operation by US / NATO armed forces... involving indiscriminate fire on a village... killing many women and children..... Events like these have also started to take place.......

Slowly ..... but surely.... my country has been corrupted by this evil of war. War... that solves nothing, but creates only problems. But there are educated people living in fine socities of the world who think their security is a threat and only WAR on other people and on other people country can save them..... well, what can I say... they are more enlightened .... and refined people, if they think like that.... well, .. perhaps they are right too.

My countrymen, my children ... are dying every day, for bullets fired between brothers.

I wish to see this NOT happening...... I wish to see no people living in fear, any where in this world. I wish to see people seeking reconciliations, and
admitting their faults of the past.....I wish to see people getting a fair trail before a bullet is shot on their heads. I wish to see young children growing in the beautiful places of the world, not in refugee camps. I wish to see countries respecting diversity ..... and national boarders. I wish to see people hating WAR..... I wish to see people hating HATE.

But I am left with nothing but Hatred only.... I can't see my children crying and dying... and my young brothers finding more and more reasons to kill and die for anything against USA or our own Government.

I just want you guys, to pray.... that those who kill ...and wage war... no mater what country... no matter what religion ..... MAY THEY all be punished.. in this life... and after life.... in the worst way possible. May GOD ALMIGHTY GUIDE THEM.... OR DESTROY THEM ...

eusebioCBR
09-09-2008, 06:59 PM
Well said.

metalchris25
09-09-2008, 11:35 PM
Wow, that was some amazing writing bro. I share your sentiments and always make it a point to pray for the war-torn nations of the world, along with my own country every day.

TrulyAmazing
09-10-2008, 09:33 PM
PRAISE JESUS Will Pray Brother For those And In This War that keeps Raging AGAINST THE CHILDREN OF GOD as the wars in all of these countrys repersents the pain and the sufferment of contempt that we are all fighting today brother :hugs: :hugs: JUST CHERISH THE OLD RUGGED CROSS for only he brother can subside thir constant pain and agoney BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH

Ana4Stapp
09-11-2008, 12:24 AM
Wow!! Just Wow!!!!