Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Got any news? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Got any news?

nagpo
07-30-2008, 04:32 PM
8-8-08 Isint far away now, News should be spreading.

Redeemer
08-02-2008, 10:24 PM
That's precisely what I'd think... if it weren't for the astounding lack thereof.

nagpo
08-07-2008, 06:43 PM
the 8th is tomorrow...

Redeemer
08-15-2008, 01:33 PM
* watches the tumbleweeds *

:(

TrulyAmazing
08-18-2008, 11:40 AM
* watches the tumbleweeds *

:(
:) yep nothing like the silents of setting in the north my friend feeling those spacious western skys and roads ya know its about a sad song :smokin: i love those tumble weeds they inspire me so Heaven seems so far away all though i know your here but tonite The Lonsome road of texas will suley do her hontesty and truth is just like her yellow rose my heart so full and broken of the norther stars as they dance and sing but im leaving you all because tonite the long road of texas will do those who know and understand one of my to many sad songs follow me where the wind is blowing tonite on the road to texas you know where she always blows she may leave ya drifting and cant help you at all such a sweet breath taking yellow rose but her song is hontest and she mite not know where your going once you leave her but the truth is shes knows where you at right now and knows where you have been so tonite im packing my bags and leaving this northren town and head back to the hardtimes of the texas road that freed me oh yes a long time a go but i,ll remembear under the lone star state when this old cowgirl arives follow me tonite on the long texas road hope ya like it new stuff i,ve been working on Reedeemer and you all crying over a tumbleweed just brought it out