Interview with Scott and Jaclyn [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Interview with Scott and Jaclyn

MissSeeker
06-28-2008, 03:02 PM
http://www.wptv.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=6492@wptv.dayport.com

eusebioCBR
06-28-2008, 04:51 PM
Cool, but the "founder of Creed"? They make it sound as if he thought of it from top to bottom and interviewed musicians to complete his design.

nagpo
06-28-2008, 05:30 PM
agreed eusebio, tremonti and the others deserve credit to.

Chase
06-28-2008, 07:58 PM
You can't expect a short, few minute news piece to go over the ins and outs of the history of Creed. The story was about Stapp's wife and her accomplishments... not him. No need to read that into it.

eusebioCBR
06-29-2008, 01:39 AM
I stand by my opinion

nagpo
06-29-2008, 01:39 PM
As do I.

Chase
06-29-2008, 08:04 PM
Mark Tremonti has made a ton of money as being one half of Creed's writing duo. Aside from that, I'm sure Mr. Alter Bridge really wouldn't lose sleep over a no-name news reporter from Florida calling Stapp the "founder of Creed." He seems to be at peace with where he's at. Plus, like I said, the damn news piece wasn't about Scott Stapp.

Stappishot
06-29-2008, 08:18 PM
I'm sure Mr. Alter Bridge really wouldn't lose sleep over a no-name news reporter from Florida calling Stapp the "founder of Creed."

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D That was priceless!!!

Lost Tiger
06-29-2008, 09:10 PM
lol yeah..

eusebioCBR
06-29-2008, 10:58 PM
Mark Tremonti has made a ton of money as being one half of Creed's writing duo. Aside from that, I'm sure Mr. Alter Bridge really wouldn't lose sleep over a no-name news reporter from Florida calling Stapp the "founder of Creed." He seems to be at peace with where he's at. Plus, like I said, the damn news piece wasn't about Scott Stapp.

^:crying:^

:laugh:Interpret whatever you want however you like, don't get your panties in a wad when others don't agree. Emoting tones always reinforce the positions and beliefs of others.:rolleyes:

Scorpion King
06-30-2008, 10:56 PM
Good interview.

Stappishot
07-02-2008, 10:53 PM
But u know what, Scott has been getting interviewed by no name people a lot these days! I mean I feel bad for the guy, he always has the lower end of the stick. Like the charity event him and Jaclyn went to a whole back, the Richard Simmons one (don't know if I spelled his last name right) , some no body interviewed him, and didn't even know he was married!!!!!!!!! :D That's just sad!! Plus it was also like a 10 sec interview, the industry treats him like shit.

nagpo
07-06-2008, 01:01 AM
Well, if he made more hit music people would know who he was.

caseycarson
07-07-2008, 08:05 PM
The saddest part about watching an interview with Scott Stapp is that it is so much like watching an interview with Corey Feldman.....a person that at one time was on top of the world but made some really stupid decisions and now is basically just kind of lame......it's so sad. I prefer to just pop in an old Creed cd every now and then.....

Redeemer
07-10-2008, 03:21 PM
It's true, he's at the lower end of the stardom totem pole right now. You have to maintain your status in order to keep it, and let's face it, he hasn't been doing jack-shit publicly to further his career. Whatever he may or may not be doing behind closed doors doesn't count.

And yeah, it's sad to me too, considering the humongous pedestal I had the man on back in the day. I hate to see my idols fall, they're all I've got.

crest tattoo
07-24-2008, 07:17 PM
I needed that. I've been wondering WTH he has been doing. I still hope 8-8-8 is real!!:confused:

Lost Tiger
08-07-2008, 10:18 PM
Well, if he made more hit music people would know who he was.

ah.. maybe he just doesnt want to be a part of fame anymore. so it prob doesnt bother him. but who am i to judge.. im prob wrong

Stappishot
08-12-2008, 06:29 PM
I think he wants the fame bad! He just hasn't had very good luck with it lately. Him nor Jaclyn. But Jaclyn is getting more of it now.

ah.. maybe he just doesnt want to be a part of fame anymore. so it prob doesnt bother him. but who am i to judge.. im prob wrong

mushroomy2k
08-12-2008, 06:58 PM
looks at computor,the interview keeps stopping and and reloading ect ect
wished i new how to fix it where it would play the whole interview without
messing up.have a good evening everyone.Diane

in reality
08-13-2008, 06:34 PM
I thought this interview with Stapp and his wife was a good move for him. They even called them a new "power couple," The reworked Broken song on myspace is nicely done. Now he just needs to get the new single out. ;)

Stappishot
08-14-2008, 10:43 AM
Im sorry, "Power couple" was a stretch. :wtf:

Chase
08-14-2008, 03:44 PM
... and to call the reworked "Broken" "nicely done" is also a bit of a stretch. :wtf:

nagpo
08-14-2008, 04:41 PM
... and to call the reworked "Broken" "nicely done" is also a bit of a stretch. :wtf:
just go to the AB forum. Don't be a hater.

Redeemer
08-15-2008, 01:31 PM
He reworked "Broken"? Oooooooo... *runs off*

*runs back*

Wait... why don't I have Scott Stapp added? I could've sworn I added him like six months ago. Argh!! *shakes fist at MySpazz*

Chase
08-15-2008, 05:50 PM
just go to the AB forum. Don't be a hater.

I've supported this guy since '97... I have every right to speak freely about his music. Having an opinion isn't being "a hater." I've supported him since the early days of Creed to his post-Creed days as an alcoholic prick, to his weak solo effort, to now. I think he owes the people who are putting money in his pockets some new and original music. Not a reworked version of a cheesy ballad in which he sounds vocally constipated.

Go to the Holy Temple of Stapp, Passion Breeds Followers.

crest tattoo
08-23-2008, 06:56 PM
Chase, I have to say I know how you're feeling. I was/am a huge Stapp fan. I worshipped the stage. I too am pretty fed up, although I know when anything comes out, I'll be right there. I know it. I think he should feel like shit knowing that it was said 8-8-8 would have new music out, and then nothing. No explanation or whatever! Oh, but now, the new video says in a month, there'll be a huge announcement. I guess that means by March, we should know if he is doing anything or not then.:mad:

TrulyAmazing
08-24-2008, 09:31 PM
:D well aside from all of that i see a great engery a great vibe a lot of old school stapp in his performing engery which we have not seen in a while And there is no denying that his vocals sounded better then i,ve heared since the ending of the last tour with creed also i can see his engery drawing a lot of a younger fan base as well and thats my 2 cents back to you boys

crest tattoo
08-25-2008, 01:43 PM
Just, why oh why, tell me please did he cut his hair off??? Looks more like an inmate than a rocker! What will fly when he is head banging, I ask you.

Dogstar
08-30-2008, 09:54 PM
Yikes, how short is it? I haven't seen any recent pics.

nagpo
08-30-2008, 10:46 PM
he shaved it all off

TrulyAmazing
08-30-2008, 10:46 PM
Yikes, how short is it? I haven't seen any recent pics.
Kerri The Boy Is Lex Luther No Hair On He Head Not Short Its Just Like No Hair i think its kinda more on the edge i like it :jam: :jam:

Dogstar
08-30-2008, 10:48 PM
lol, sis.

TrulyAmazing
08-30-2008, 10:52 PM
lol, sis.
Dat Hair Gone Dog :D

crest tattoo
08-31-2008, 11:49 AM
Kerri, do you know how they look when they take the guys into the army? That's exactly what he looks like. You should visit his myspace and watch the video! How is going to headbang with no hair?? It just won't be the same. His wife won't have to worry about too many girls all over him:eek:

in reality
09-01-2008, 06:11 PM
Stapp is having a private rehearsal show in Delray Beach, FL, on sept 8. I liked the snippet of the new song played during the invitation video, that sounded great. Gives fans a chance to hear the new songs and some creed ones. Lucky for the fans who get invited.

TrulyAmazing
09-08-2008, 09:37 AM
Over At PBF they have updated the site for those of you that know already his show has been cancled due to hurricane Ike how ever its been reshueld to sept 15

nagpo
09-09-2008, 08:34 PM
atleast it's not due to drugs or some half-assed reason like that.

TrulyAmazing
09-10-2008, 09:03 PM
atleast it's not due to drugs or some half-assed reason like that.
indeed nagpo indeed

Dogstar
09-14-2008, 12:02 AM
Kerri, do you know how they look when they take the guys into the army? That's exactly what he looks like. You should visit his myspace and watch the video! How is going to headbang with no hair?? It just won't be the same. His wife won't have to worry about too many girls all over him:eek:
ROFL. It definitely won't be the same.

Redeemer
09-24-2008, 07:14 PM
Wait wait wait wait wait wait WAAAAIIIIIIIT just a goshdarn minute here.

Are y'all trying to tell me...

That Scott frackin' Stapp shaved his HEAD?!

I will KILL him.