Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Scott's cover of U2's "Running to Stand Still" [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Scott's cover of U2's "Running to Stand Still"

Frankie
04-15-2008, 11:36 PM
He just added it to his MySpace page tonight.

Amazing...
Beautiful...

Scott's never sounded better...

Don't take my word for it...check it out yourself...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=8314533

Scorpion King
04-16-2008, 11:04 AM
Wow, it sounds pretty good. I wonder it it's going to be on the new album.

Scorpion King

Scorpion King
deleted for double post

revisfoot
04-16-2008, 08:23 PM
Ummm...not so sure. Yeah, it sounds "good," but it really sounds more like a "hey, look what I learned how to play on the guitar!" track.

nagpo
04-17-2008, 05:14 PM
I have never heard the original...But that was fucking epic. Gave me the chills. Stapps voice is way better now. And was that really him playing the guitar?

nagpo
04-17-2008, 05:15 PM
I hope so. Makes sense since we can't download it.

nagpo
04-17-2008, 05:26 PM
3rd post....
I just heard the original...it's good. I like stapps to. Stapps adds something to it, vocally. It's more catchy i think.

Chase
04-18-2008, 07:14 PM
Anyone else notice that his myspace page says that he's located in Atlanta now? It looks like he may have gotten out of Miami.

Stappishot
04-18-2008, 08:35 PM
Anyone else notice that his myspace page says that he's located in Atlanta now? It looks like he may have gotten out of Miami.

I don't know what's going on, but I've heard that's where he's gonna tour first? :confused: He also changed his band again, it looks like he got rid of some band mates (John and Daniel) , now Scott is on guitar and vocals????? I didn't know scott played guitar at all??? I don't know, just seems strange that he keeps getting rid of band mates?!

nagpo
04-18-2008, 09:21 PM
Yeah, seems like he learned how to play the guitar.(awesome). I am just waiting for him to learn how to solo.....he he.

Stappishot
04-18-2008, 09:39 PM
Yeah, seems like he learned how to play the guitar.(awesome). I am just waiting for him to learn how to solo.....he he.

Yea, the solo part, he didn't do 2 well in that department at first, I hope the 2nd time around will do it for him. U would think that with his myspace page, all those "fans" (and I put that as quotes cause, half of them are bullshitters), all those "fans" on his page, u would think he wouldn't have a problem selling records, and playing out where ever he plays at. But some people on his myspace just wanna be seen! That's y PBF rocks for Scott, cause they're his TRUE FANS! If they where more like PBF, he would be doing it up big time!

nagpo
04-18-2008, 10:26 PM
when i said solo, i meant on the guitar.

in reality
04-18-2008, 11:30 PM
I like Scott's version of the song. Adds more to it than what the original had, since I noticed the lyrics more this time around. Great U2 song. Hopefully it will be on his album.

Chase
04-19-2008, 03:46 AM
Yeah... I saw that as well. He had a couple of videos on You Tube featuring the bandmates and now two of them are already gone. I know John was with him since the beginning. I wonder what's going down.

I don't know what's going on, but I've heard that's where he's gonna tour first? :confused: He also changed his band again, it looks like he got rid of some band mates (John and Daniel) , now Scott is on guitar and vocals????? I didn't know scott played guitar at all??? I don't know, just seems strange that he keeps getting rid of band mates?!

eusebioCBR
04-19-2008, 04:30 AM
Not bad, but the Joshua Tree album belongs to Bono.
With everything going on in his(Scott's) life I'm wondering why he's doing cover material when he could be creating powerful new material.

Frankie
04-19-2008, 09:19 AM
Yeah... I saw that as well. He had a couple of videos on You Tube featuring the bandmates and now two of them are already gone. I know John was with him since the beginning. I wonder what's going down.

Not sure what's going on with Daniel, but...
We got an e-mail from John.
He's actually gone back to Houston to work on his own project called "Jackie Paper"
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=74080046

Stappishot
04-19-2008, 11:32 AM
when i said solo, i meant on the guitar.

Oh lol my bad.

nagpo
04-19-2008, 11:52 AM
Not bad, but the Joshua Tree album belongs to Bono.
With everything going on in his(Scott's) life I'm wondering why he's doing cover material when he could be creating powerful new material.
Maybe he's saving it for his cd.

nagpo
04-25-2008, 10:36 PM
Do they even have a Bassist? I don't see one listed on their myspace page.

inside_us_all04
04-26-2008, 02:43 AM
Im honestly not sure of anything on his myspace anymore

the lineup is messed up

i have no clue on the bass player
or on the guitar player situation...

but on the u2 song i love u2 n think he did an awesome job

nagpo
04-26-2008, 10:57 AM
Well, i'm pretty sure he's playing the guitar now. just not lead. he hasnt been playing long enough to be lead.

but the bassist thing is annoying me. every band needs a bassist...

inside_us_all04
04-28-2008, 05:19 AM
scotts been playing guitar since the weathered tour...

hes been playing it long enough to play lead... not sure how good he is tho..

nagpo
04-28-2008, 03:51 PM
i thought he wasint playing during creed.

TrulyAmazing
04-28-2008, 07:06 PM
Im honestly not sure of anything on his myspace anymore

the lineup is messed up

i have no clue on the bass player
or on the guitar player situation...

but on the u2 song i love u2 n think he did an awesome job
yes indeed thats why its called my space i see this album taking a lot longer than the first one and if stapps going make a good album its going to have to be on his time besides when your working with young hungery musicians and when they get a wild of hair of their own work ideas there ya have it in a nutshell

TrulyAmazing
04-28-2008, 07:12 PM
Maybe he's saving it for his cd.
i think it would be cool this cover coming as no surprise Being A Fan Of Bono And U2 and doing his own stuff he would cover us some u2 im not that big of u2 fan but stapps vocal melody is simply breath taking on the cover

nagpo
08-08-2008, 12:45 AM
he updated his myspace with some new stuff, sounds really good.

metalchris25
08-08-2008, 02:34 AM
the new version of broken sucks.

nagpo
08-08-2008, 11:39 AM
the new version of broken sucks.
really? i liked it. it has a more mature sound.