Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Special Guest Appearance? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Special Guest Appearance?

aNeedForCreed
02-27-2008, 12:19 AM
So has anybody else heard about Stapp's special guest appearance on Sesame Street?

I hear he's doing a special piece with The Count...sort of like an excerpt from Are You Ready. I bet it's going to be awesome!

creedmarine81
02-27-2008, 10:51 AM
wheredidyouhearthatshiiiit?how da hell is that awesome.. i dont watch damn sesame street.......

TrulyAmazing
02-27-2008, 08:15 PM
wheredidyouhearthatshiiiit?how da hell is that awesome.. i dont watch damn sesame street.......
i can tell ya dont you got a probleam wit da happy little street where i got most my education we can take it outside sounds like somebody woke up on the wrong side of the trash can ;) if you got a probleam with stapp being on the show dont take it personal with my friends :) C IS FOR COOKIE COOKIE GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME,

Stappishot
02-27-2008, 10:28 PM
So has anybody else heard about Stapp's special guest appearance on Sesame Street?

I hear he's doing a special piece with The Count...sort of like an excerpt from Are You Ready. I bet it's going to be awesome!

LMAO, well he needs some kind of work, he's been in hiding for 2 long. I hope he does something be4 the album comes out 8.8.08. Way to long for anyone not to do an appearance for any show. Cud better his fan base as well. Scott is starting to bore me now. I really hope he does something.

nagpo
02-28-2008, 03:44 PM
so goddamned stupid...why people...

TrulyAmazing
02-28-2008, 08:04 PM
so goddamned stupid...why people...
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA you can have a penny for my thoughts later,

creedmarine81
02-29-2008, 10:35 AM
yah damn stapp where ya at man.... you got to get this fan base something to be excited about...... something real.. something positive... damnit stappy rock on man rock on... im starting to drain out here........

Redeemer
03-13-2008, 03:18 AM
Some pretty ace people have had guest spots on Sesame Street, don't hate.

creedmarine81
03-13-2008, 05:05 PM
he needs to do some shiznick.... hes out of the loop...... people say hes just fat with short hair now.....common stappy prove em wrong for once please damit common stappy rock us out........ dont die out on us man..........