Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
I think where getting closer... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : I think where getting closer...

Stappishot
11-27-2007, 11:20 PM
to Stapp's new album. He has on his myspace page, "The rock revolution has begun" I really hope all the hype he is putting on, he will come with a great 2nd solo album! I hope he's not mad like on the first solo album, that's what messed it up for me, to much anger. But at the same time, very understandable at the same time, from what Creed went through. Can't wait to hear something though. I really hope it will be great! I also hope when he tours, it will be a sober tour, come on Stapp no more bad press!

nagpo
11-28-2007, 05:35 PM
"rock revolution"?....well, i hope it lives up to his hype. I didin't think his first solo album was that angry, not compared to most albums out there today. Agreed, he needs to stay sober. His CD should be out next year.....proly

TrulyAmazing
11-28-2007, 06:18 PM
"rock revolution"?....well, i hope it lives up to his hype. I didin't think his first solo album was that angry, not compared to most albums out there today. Agreed, he needs to stay sober. His CD should be out next year.....proly
well hopefully he stays sober :D so many have tried but like the lengedeny Hank jr Sings Its A FAMILY TRADTION***(((****

creedmarine81
11-30-2007, 03:56 PM
i hope he comes back and is better around than last time........ everyone deserves a chance at redemption........ rock on stapp.. rockon

TrulyAmazing
12-03-2007, 07:09 PM
i hope he comes back and is better around than last time........ everyone deserves a chance at redemption........ rock on stapp.. rockon
yes i gotta a lot of faith in the boy if he takes time we will get a kick ass album, now redemption is strong word HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, but the narrow gate to ultimate redemption is always paved freely ROCK ON creedmarine81

Scorpion King
12-03-2007, 09:34 PM
"Rock revolution," huh? That's setting the bar pretty high. Hope that he delivers.

Redeemer
12-26-2007, 09:53 AM
"Rock revolution". I hope he didn't inadvertently mean the boycott of his record in the stores.

I didn't really mean that...

in reality
01-10-2008, 12:06 AM
Aug 8, 2008, is the date. Quite a bit to go. The cd might not be heard for awhile, maybe tho the first single will be out soon.

Stappishot
01-10-2008, 11:45 AM
Yea, I heard about that 2! A long time to wait, but like u said maybe a single will be released soon so we can hear it. Oh well.

revisfoot
01-11-2008, 03:46 PM
That's weird. The eighth of August is a Friday. New music is always released on Tuesdays. How does that work?

revisfoot
01-11-2008, 03:48 PM
Also, I think we're going to hear a very different side of Scott on this new record. I think John and the other guys are giving it, musically, a new, fresh feel. We'll see, though

Redeemer
01-12-2008, 11:36 AM
August 8th?!

That's my dad's birthday.

...AND Scott's, if I remember correctly...

Interesting.

The date probably isn't set in stone anyway.

RMadd
01-17-2008, 11:36 PM
I hope he's not mad like on the first solo album, that's what messed it up for me, to much anger.

Anger seems to be his mojo, his inspiration. Some of his most popular songs have been either about being down in the dumps (WTLF, MOP) or about getting out of being down in the dumps (Higher).

RMadd
01-17-2008, 11:38 PM
Aug 8, 2008, is the date. Quite a bit to go. The cd might not be heard for awhile, maybe tho the first single will be out soon.

They usually only release singles a month in advance, and almost certainly no more than 2 months. And a date 7 months away is pretty amorphous.

I'm putting my money on November 18 for a US release.

in reality
01-18-2008, 01:01 PM
They usually only release singles a month in advance, and almost certainly no more than 2 months. And a date 7 months away is pretty amorphous.

I'm putting my money on November 18 for a US release. I agree it could be November before we see this record. Tho the time given is Aug 8, 2008, so if that is used for now, a single could be out in a few months time. Singles are released earlier than what was before. Just one of many changes in the industry. I really like the little bit I heard of it regardless.

TrulyAmazing
01-19-2008, 09:13 PM
Anger seems to be his mojo, his inspiration. Some of his most popular songs have been either about being down in the dumps (WTLF, MOP) or about getting out of being down in the dumps (Higher). HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Well Sad Songs Say So Much !!!

nagpo
02-02-2008, 08:31 PM
boy, i am getting tired of waiting.

in reality
02-03-2008, 07:30 AM
A new release date for October 2008 is listed on one site. So it may go past August yet. Wonder why they at first claimed a spring release for it. So, it takes awhile.

nagpo
02-03-2008, 02:05 PM
darn

Redeemer
02-09-2008, 06:51 PM
Oh foo. I was looking forward to sharing a good laugh with my dad about the new Stapp being released on their shared birthdays. I still tease him about that.

Ruiner.

creedmarine81
02-14-2008, 11:43 AM
i hope his material does good..... not the boring bs we heard from the greatdivide... i love stapp to death but i dont even listen to the album anymore.... i hope he doesnt get all "pop" sounding either... fuck he cut his hair .. hope it grows back b4 albums out cuz it does not fit his look and is not good for his image..... common scott get it 2geder broda!

nagpo
02-14-2008, 03:47 PM
tgd was a great album. it was a bit to christiany at some parts.....but it had some real good songs. fight song was the best.

hauteville
02-14-2008, 05:30 PM
It would be great, if there were more songs like "Reach Out" (my favorite one) or "Fight Song". Hope that Stapp will record much harder material than on "TGD", because other songs were good too, but they just make me bored after few days of listening.

Redeemer
02-22-2008, 07:05 PM
If that's where his head is at, then it'll be nice to hear something harder from Stapp. If that's NOT what he feels he should be making, then I wouldn't want him to try and make a mediocre "hard" album versus a true-to-self "soft" album. And usually, albums involving Stapp have usually been a combination of both anyway...