Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
for his next album [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : for his next album

nagpo
11-11-2007, 12:21 AM
i want him to do something different. like something we wouldnt expect from stapp. rap? techno? death metal? either way it would be awesome.

number1
11-11-2007, 02:28 AM
anthemic rock! that u can aspect.

Scorpion King
11-11-2007, 09:14 AM
Rap? No. Death metal? No. And I'm not sure if he has the voice for techno or industrial. Now I do agree that I wish that he would stir things up. Maybe he could go more towards a heavy metal direction, or maybe even acoustic.

Stappishot
11-11-2007, 10:43 PM
I doubt he will do anything different, he's is to used to the "creed" sound. We will always here "Creed" just without Mark and Scott P.

TrulyAmazing
11-12-2007, 09:34 AM
Rap? No. Death metal? No. And I'm not sure if he has the voice for techno or industrial. Now I do agree that I wish that he would stir things up. Maybe he could go more towards a heavy metal direction, or maybe even acoustic.
DEATH METAL ? we would all love to an album like that, lets try to keep it real,

titan9
11-12-2007, 12:53 PM
Acoustic would probably be best for him. I can't see him doing straight up pop. Rap would be stupid, as would death metal (do you really want him throwing his voice anymore than he already does with rock music?). Country might work, but it'd suck.

nagpo
11-12-2007, 02:50 PM
guys, i was kidding. but it would be interesting if he did go there.

TrulyAmazing
11-12-2007, 05:47 PM
Acoustic would probably be best for him. I can't see him doing straight up pop. Rap would be stupid, as would death metal (do you really want him throwing his voice anymore than he already does with rock music?). Country might work, but it'd suck.
well as long as he take his time he should get a good album out as long as we dont hear a great divide 2 i have a lot of faith in him to get out the pop sounded direction

revisfoot
11-12-2007, 08:39 PM
Unfortunately, Scott is so tied to the teet that is Wind-up Entertainment, that he will not do anything out of the box, for fear of alienating "Creed fans".

nagpo
11-12-2007, 10:49 PM
what creed fans? are there any left? honestly?

the Creed fan base is so small now compared to what it used to be, it's laughable. if he's in fear of that, he might as well be in fear of himself, for hurting his own career.

most creed fans love him and will follow him where ever he goes.

i'm not saying he has to do this, it would just be cool.

titan9
11-13-2007, 12:02 PM
I think he needs to work on winning over the modern rock fans. This means his music needs to take on a harder direction, more similar to the early Creed days than to the latter days. Creed used to be well-loved by modern rock radio, before they became huge on pop radio. It's pretty clear that pop radio isn't embracing Stapp's music, so why not try to get modern rock radio to embrace it?

Redeemer
11-19-2007, 11:15 AM
TECHNO

I LOL'ed

RMadd
11-19-2007, 10:54 PM
I think he'd have a fine voice for some Celtic new age, like Enya and Clannad. Or, maybe he can fill the deceased Luciano Pavarotti's shoes.

Redeemer
12-26-2007, 09:54 AM
O.o

That'd be odd.

TrulyAmazing
12-27-2007, 06:05 PM
I think he'd have a fine voice for some Celtic new age, like Enya and Clannad. Or, maybe he can fill the deceased Luciano Pavarotti's shoes.
NOPE,

inside_us_all04
12-28-2007, 02:49 AM
yo
yo
yo
im scott man
im hot
ya
ya
ya
im tottaly waxin out the funky fresh beetz
rappin to jagger bout bitches n hoez
in my minivan on his way ta school
im the baddest motherfucker
since j-lo got ass implants

scott stapp muthas!!!

hows that for some rap lyrics

TrulyAmazing
12-29-2007, 06:47 PM
yo
yo
yo
im scott man
im hot
ya
ya
ya
in my minivan on his way ta school
im the baddest motherfucker
since j-lo got ass implants

scott stapp muthas!!!

hows that for some rap lyrics UH NOPE All though its very Exploring To Work Wit DAT bring The Noise Vibe its easy to get caught up in i,ve done it myself haaaaa u cant help it because its so hardcore and u wanna pump your prespesctives across,

nagpo
01-06-2008, 03:30 PM
yo
yo
yo
im scott man
im hot
ya
ya
ya