Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Scott plays at the... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Scott plays at the...

Stappishot
11-07-2007, 06:44 PM
Hardrock in Miami on Jan 1st!!!!! :D

Frankie
11-07-2007, 07:33 PM
This is NOT written in stone.
It is posted on Scott's MySpace page that he is "working it out"

**keeping our fingers crossed**

nagpo
11-07-2007, 07:43 PM
good i guess.

Stappishot
11-07-2007, 11:01 PM
Set in stone or not, it would be nice to see him on the road again, if not, then oh well, then we just gotta wait ;) Wonder if the new album will be done by then?? Hope the new tour (when he tours) does better then the last solo tour.

TrulyAmazing
11-08-2007, 07:17 PM
Set in stone or not, it would be nice to see him on the road again, if not, then oh well, then we just gotta wait ;) Wonder if the new album will be done by then?? Hope the new tour (when he tours) does better then the last solo tour.
how are you stappishot ? hope all is well old girl yes it would be nice to hear some new stuff live hes been working on great idea to give the people a taste of some new sound and see how the new stuff reaches theme before the new album is finshied in all consindering the last tour that was supposta to countinue for An entire year of whom i heared from reliable sources i,d say they did rap up early due to the fact of stapps wife being pregenat and also due to the fact that stapp had,nt toured in nearly 3 years study touring anyways a lot pressure with evrything durring the recording of the great divide and then getting a tour under away so hopefully he takes his time with this one and is not under as must pressure and we will see a great tour so a show at the hard rock cafe close to home and would be a great opertuntiy for a sneak peak at some new stuff :jam: :jam:

TrulyAmazing
11-08-2007, 07:20 PM
This is NOT written in stone.
It is posted on Scott's MySpace page that he is "working it out"

**keeping our fingers crossed**
Our Frankie Our Own Little CONNIE CHUNG :D SHES GOT IT SHE GOT AND SHE MOST REPORT IT, loves hers to death, hope he works On to the show Franke blessing from all of us here at creedfeed, gotta luve da franke

Stappishot
11-08-2007, 07:50 PM
Hey, how r u 2 trulyamazing!!! ;) I hope he does better on this tour as well! Last yr tour didn't do well, not from Jaclyn being pregnant, but from lack of ticket sales. There where a lot of places giving out tickets for FREE!!! Not making money that way. I know I had friends that went to EVERY SHOW, and no, they weren't from PBF either. So hopefully this yr will be better. But what his label needs to do, (as much artist do) he needs his record label to play at least one of his new songs on the radio, so that the public can hear before we just jump in. (Not saying his album wont be good). There are lots of artist that put a song or 2 on the radio, then there album comes out later that month or next week, just to give an ex. Just to give the people a taste of what's to come. So I hope we can hear something before he starts anything.

TrulyAmazing
11-08-2007, 08:32 PM
Hey, how r u 2 trulyamazing!!! ;) I hope he does better on this tour as well! Last yr tour didn't do well, not from Jaclyn being pregnant, but from lack of ticket sales. There where a lot of places giving out tickets for FREE!!! Not making money that way. I know I had friends that went to EVERY SHOW, and no, they weren't from PBF either. So hopefully this yr will be better. But what his label needs to do, (as much artist do) he needs his record label to play at least one of his new songs on the radio, so that the public can hear before we just jump in. (Not saying his album wont be good). There are lots of artist that put a song or 2 on the radio, then there album comes out later that month or next week, just to give an ex. Just to give the people a taste of what's to come. So I hope we can hear something before he starts anything.
Im Good Sister , thanks for asking btw yes an early promtion and to let fans here a sample of the stuff would be good but not to early untill its audince ready but just in my opion i have a lot of faith this and its already got a great vibe of where he is wanting to go musicaly

RMadd
11-10-2007, 12:45 AM

One unconfirmed performance does not a "tour" make. And based on what I've been hearing/reading, he's nowhere close to having an album ready.

Redeemer
11-10-2007, 02:31 PM
Psht.

I've stopped holding out hope for him.

Well, that's not entirely true...but it's getting kind of ridiculous for me to still be hanging on to the idea of a nationwide Scott Stapp tour.

Stappishot
11-10-2007, 10:53 PM
I think if this album does good as he claims it will, there should be no problem for a nationwide tour. I haven't seen him play yet, even in creed, so it would be nice to see him play one day.

Redeemer
11-19-2007, 11:16 AM
I haven't either. I'd like to see him before he turns into some kind of celebrity casualty.

Stappishot
11-19-2007, 05:16 PM
Yea, I just hope he stays the way he is now, meaning out of trouble! But u know how stapp is, he will be stapp. He'll stay out of trouble for a little while, then he'll be back on the band wagon of trouble in no time. Poor stapp!

nagpo
11-19-2007, 10:39 PM
Yea, I just hope he stays the way he is now, meaning out of trouble! But u know how stapp is, he will be stapp. He'll stay out of trouble for a little while, then he'll be back on the band wagon of trouble in no time. Poor stapp!
no, no. no poor stapp, it's not like what's happening isint his own fault. no more excuses.

Stappishot
11-19-2007, 11:25 PM
no, no. no poor stapp, it's not like what's happening isint his own fault. no more excuses.

I ment that in a "ha ha" kind of way. He knows as well as I know that he made his bed now he must lay in it. I stopped felling sorry for him since Creed's last concert in Chicago, after that, I never seen him the same again!