Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
I just had the week from HELL!!!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : I just had the week from HELL!!!!

JulieCitySlicker
11-02-2007, 09:19 PM
I've had the week from HELL!!
I got sick at work Monday night and came close to fainting, so my boss wheeled me over to the ER because we clean in the clinic right next to the ER. They did a urine test and put me on an IV and drew some blood and it came back that I have a urinary tract infection and they put me on an antibiotic. I have been in pain all week and had to work because the ER tech didn't give me any time off work. Not even 1 day! I went in for a follow up appointment today and the dr I saw took a urin sample from me and when we got the results back my urine came back worse this time with the antibiotics I was given then it was before the ER gave their urine test and with the pains I've been having she immediately ordered me in to do a pelvic ultrasound and then I got a vaginal ultrasound done as well, and they found that I have a huge fibroid tumor in my uterus She changed my perscriptions altogether for the urinary tract infection and I started those tonight, and she gave me today off work so I'm off till Monday and on Wednesday I have an appointment with a gynocologist to figure out what needs to be done to get rid of the fibroid.
AHHH!!!! I'm ready to sleep,lol.

TrulyAmazing
11-03-2007, 09:16 PM
Julie u know it will find us, old girl You Hold On My Julie Girl it will pass the worse thing they can do is go in in rip it out of ya look on the bright side you got the anstisha to look foward too and a lot of no care pills for pain when you come out :hugs: :hugs:

Dogstar
11-10-2007, 02:10 AM
YIKES, Julie, I hope everything ends up OK. Those things are painful.

TrulyAmazing
11-10-2007, 01:10 PM
YIKES, Julie, I hope everything ends up OK. Those things are painful.
yes they can be i,ve had more than a few :D and its best that i stay locked up haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa no but serious dog julie is a strong girl it will pass she will come back in flying colors when she gets time she will update us and send out her emails in stuff and plus the holidays are coming and u know julies family is always having some kinda ordeal at that magicale times of the seasons when hell ceases its trys she will come back and give us an update

Redeemer
11-10-2007, 02:49 PM
Sorry to hear that, Jules. UTI's and fibroid tumors are a couple of my worst medical fears. Hang in there darlin'. =]

JulieCitySlicker
11-10-2007, 04:40 PM
Thanks everyone! Yes Red, UTI's hurt like hell:eek: I'm glad that I'm finally feeling better. As far as the fibroid goes, I had an appointment Wednesday for it and the dr is having me monitor my periods for the next couple of months and he gave me a perscription for 800 mg of motrin to take when I'm on them, and then he is going to decide what to do after that.

TrulyAmazing
11-11-2007, 10:37 AM
Thanks everyone! Yes Red, UTI's hurt like hell:eek: I'm glad that I'm finally feeling better. As far as the fibroid goes, I had an appointment Wednesday for it and the dr is having me monitor my periods for the next couple of months and he gave me a perscription for 800 mg of motrin to take when I'm on them, and then he is going to decide what to do after that.
there my julie girl :D let see the smile i know u felt my vibes no no you tell dr to give ya something stronger with the sitution your entiled to all your benfits your hormones are more in likley out of control u will need something stronger then motrin i,ll give ya 800 m. of prayer and then u get something stronger Loves Ya

Sincirr
11-12-2007, 05:24 AM
If that ends up being a uterine fibroyd, that may answer a SHITLOAD of questions you have been having about your health for a long time now! Including any bowel issues or bloating u may have had.

There are like...3 different types. which one do you have hun?

JulieCitySlicker
11-12-2007, 03:55 PM
I'm actually not sure wich kind of fibroid it is, Donna:confused:

TrulyAmazing
11-12-2007, 05:41 PM
:hugs: :hugs:

Sincirr
11-13-2007, 07:44 AM
ahh no worries, they will be able to tell you. But when you said it it made me just go OHHHH!!!! That makes sense actually!

Dogstar
11-13-2007, 09:44 PM
Glad you are doing better, Julie. I hope the docs straighten it all out soon.