But these chains inept my ability

I'm screaming loud with rage and fury

The destroyer comes and says,
"It's time for you to die now"
My last words were,
"Why did I go this far now?"

nagpo
10-27-2007, 05:32 AM
NOTE:This was my first song, ever. wrote this when i was like 12. i did go back and fix things up a bit, but not by much. the line "inept my ability" is entirely new. If it sucks, remember, i was 12.

if theres any grammatical errors just inform me via pm(for all poems/songs)

TrulyAmazing
10-27-2007, 08:50 AM
NOTE:This was my first song, ever. wrote this when i was like 12. i did go back and fix things up a bit, but not by much. the line "inept my ability" is entirely new. If it sucks, remember, i was 12.

if theres any grammatical errors just inform me via pm(for all poems/songs)
im haunting by a life a destiny that seems to call my name from the sky and reminded the sun still sets the sun still shines as long as your there i know you will protect me from harm yet my rage is bottled for the tounges i see damn what is all beautiful to me and all thats ever loved and understood me this rage inside me i set at to fine its all my melody my song lost somewhere in time I WAS 11 when i wrote that piece above btw nice poem by the way alot of venting there But i,d would have called it my pass time in hell

nagpo
10-27-2007, 11:08 PM
glad you liked it. i don't know why it's called stories. it just was just written on the top of the paper, so i stuck with it. i didin't want to change to much in fear of ruining it.

TrulyAmazing
10-27-2007, 11:18 PM
glad you liked it. i don't know why it's called stories. it just was just written on the top of the paper, so i stuck with it. i didin't want to change to much in fear of ruining it.
yes indeed i understand excaltey