Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Please pray for my grandpa. [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for my grandpa.

JulieCitySlicker
07-05-2007, 09:39 PM
Hey Everyone! If you would, please pray for my grandpa. My aunt told me that he has been getting bloody noses alot and the other day he had one that lasted about an hour and I guess there was a spot of blood on the floor that was about the size of a small apple:( He refuses to go to the dr about it to cuz he is a stubborn old man :rollseyes:

So, please please pray for him!

Dogstar
07-05-2007, 10:50 PM
Done, Julie. I hope he will be OK!

metalchris25
07-06-2007, 05:27 PM
will do

HeavensOnFire
07-06-2007, 11:45 PM
old people julie can be stuburn just like that as a matter of fact that like to worry ya, IF he wont Go deprive him of all his luxurys And if worse comes to worse as they usally do PICK UP HIS OLD FANNY AND HALL HIM TO THE ER .... Tell Him HES GOT MY PRAYERS tell him hes loved

JulieCitySlicker
07-08-2007, 04:50 PM
Thanks everyone:)

HeavensOnFire
07-09-2007, 07:04 AM
Thanks everyone:)
not a probmy girl:hugs

crest tattoo
08-18-2007, 08:04 AM
OH My Julie! You've had it all. Yes, I'll pray for him too. God will wrap his arms around you and your family to have the knowledge to get through this and know what's best for your grandpa. How is he doing?

HeavensOnFire
08-19-2007, 11:17 AM
OH My Julie! You've had it all. Yes, I'll pray for him too. God will wrap his arms around you and your family to have the knowledge to get through this and know what's best for your grandpa. How is he doing?
YES Crest THATS MY JULIE GIRL, A Great friend And An AWSOME Prayer Warrior Herself SHES IS THE TIMEX SHE TAKES A LICKING AND KEEPS ON TICKING,

JulieCitySlicker
08-19-2007, 10:14 PM

I haven't heard anything more about him ever since my cousin's baby shower on July 1st, Joy:) I'd like to hope that no news is good news:confused: :) Thank you so much for your prayers! This has been a rough year for our family.

GoodGodGirl23
09-14-2007, 02:06 PM
How is your grandpa Julie?

JulieCitySlicker
09-14-2007, 10:50 PM
I haven't heard anything about him doing bad, Suzie:) So I'm hoping he is doing alright.

How have you been? Haven't seen you here for awhile;)