Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
I Miss X Thread [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : I Miss X Thread

HeavensOnFire
03-01-2007, 11:37 PM
This Is Just The Faboulus All New I Miss Xtermanater Thread Sinceryly Yours, For Those Of You Who Feel Like Mourning Such A Great Loss Go Right Ahead !!!!

JulieCitySlicker
03-02-2007, 08:46 PM
Ya! I miss X to.....about as much as I miss my period and being constipated that is:laugh: :suave:

Dogstar
03-04-2007, 04:52 PM
Haha, I knew your response would make me laugh, Julie :D:D:D:D:D

JulieCitySlicker
03-04-2007, 04:52 PM
Hehehe;)

Dogstar
03-04-2007, 04:53 PM
This thread will be sure to bring him out *glances sideways*

JulieCitySlicker
03-04-2007, 04:55 PM
To bad I don't have a real pic of me mooning something:D I'd post it just for X:D

Dogstar
03-04-2007, 04:56 PM
Hahaha!

JulieCitySlicker
03-04-2007, 04:58 PM
:hammerlol

Dogstar
03-04-2007, 05:00 PM
You are cracking me up, Julie :D.

JulieCitySlicker
03-04-2007, 05:12 PM
I accomplished my goal;) LMFAO!!!

Dogstar
03-04-2007, 05:13 PM
Hehe, great job :D!!

JulieCitySlicker
03-04-2007, 05:16 PM
:thankyou: :laugh:

hayley
03-04-2007, 09:53 PM
Oh man, I SO miss X! I miss all the old posters. :(

Dogstar
03-04-2007, 09:54 PM
Hayley!!?!?!?!?!? Nice to see you!!

hayley
03-04-2007, 09:56 PM
Yes, it's me, Dogstar! Haha. How are you? I feel like such a slacker for not posting.

Dogstar
03-04-2007, 09:57 PM
LOL, don't feel bad. This stuff goes in cycles. How goes it in New Zealand? You are 18 now, right? OMG, I feel OLD! How is your job?

hayley
03-04-2007, 10:01 PM
Lol yeah I suppose so. I'm good, i'm good. Actually. I'm unemployed! So I have enough time on my hands to catch up on my posts. (And, can I say, I have some SERIOUS catching up to do! No one beats me! Hahaha) ;) But yes, unfortunatly the company I was with closed the business and moved it to another area in the country, wasn't working where we were. So I am currently looking for a new job. :( But nevermind, I am really keen for a new challenge. :)
Yes, I am now officially LEGAL! Haha. Hey, don't be silly, you don't post like you're a day over 21! ;)

Dogstar
03-04-2007, 10:04 PM
LMAO! Well, I am unemployed as well. My newspaper laid off 100 people the first week of January. As it went strictly by seniority, I was screwed because I'd only been there 6 1/2 years. Anyway, I too, am looking for new challenges. I've always worked in newspapers, but I'm going to try something else. I just haven't figured out what that will be yet. The good thing is, I'd saved a lot of money in case there was a strike, plus I got severance pay, and I can collect unemployment, thus, I"m not destitute yet, haha. It's been a nice break, but I'm getting antsy. I just need to figure out what kind of work I want to do. Since I was 13, I'd always wanted to work for a newspaper, so not knowing what to do feels a bit odd. It's a chance for a normal work schedule as well. I should get weekends and holidays off for a change :D.

JulieCitySlicker
03-04-2007, 10:08 PM
Hayley!!! Great to see you here again:D To bad I have to get to bed because we are going back to St Louis tomorrow morning to get the rest of my stuff, otherwise I'd stay and chat:(

I'll try to get online tomorrow night;)

Dogstar
03-04-2007, 10:09 PM
Good luck with the moving, Julie!

hayley
03-04-2007, 10:10 PM
Haha, that's funny, we both meet up again and we are both ... unemployed! Lol. What can you do if you don't laugh though, right? :rolleyes: That sucks Dogstar, sorry to hear it. At least you have money ... I don't ... arrgh it sucks big time. Yep, I'm getting a little restless now, have been at home for about 4 weeks now with not even an interview to get a good grip on, so I am getting very bored. Good luck with your choice. I am pretty clear about what I want to do, some kind of administration IT job. But fingers crossed for the both of us!

hayley
03-04-2007, 10:11 PM
Hey, Julie! Wow, are you moving! Gosh I hope things are working out for you, last time I was on here I remember you were having a hard time with your living situation. Hope it's all worked out for you. Yeah no worries, will catch up with you tomorrow sometime! Sweet dreams :)

Dogstar
03-04-2007, 10:14 PM
Haha, that's funny, we both meet up again and we are both ... unemployed! Lol. What can you do if you don't laugh though, right? :rolleyes: That sucks Dogstar, sorry to hear it. At least you have money ... I don't ... arrgh it sucks big time. Yep, I'm getting a little restless now, have been at home for about 4 weeks now with not even an interview to get a good grip on, so I am getting very bored. Good luck with your choice. I am pretty clear about what I want to do, some kind of administration IT job. But fingers crossed for the both of us!
Yeah, I just have to really watch my pennies. No eating out, going to movies and buying CDs like there is no tomorrow, lol. I have to stretch it out in case it takes me a while to find a job. :). I didn't get restless the first month I was off. I needed to decompress after more than a year of wondering whether I'd make the cut, so it was nice. But now, I'm starting to feel like I need something to do work-wise. I'm leaning toward university work. They all have publications offices and they need writers and editors, so I'm looking into that. No interviews yet, though.

hayley
03-04-2007, 10:17 PM
Yeah true. Sounds like you deserved a bit of time off. I have enjoyed it, but I am just getting restless now. Okay, sounds cool, my fingers are crossed for you getting an interview. :)

Dogstar
03-04-2007, 10:17 PM
Thanks, and good luck on your job search as well!

HeavensOnFire
03-07-2007, 11:24 PM
yes sweet pea good luck haley its awsome to hear from ya, you,ve grown up so much,