Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Congratulations to Scott and Jaclyn!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to Scott and Jaclyn!!

Frankie
01-04-2007, 08:35 PM
:D
Scott Stapp, Wife Welcome a Daughter
THURSDAY JANUARY 04, 2007 05:20 PM EST

Former Creed frontman Scott Stapp and his wife, Jaclyn, welcomed their first child together on Thursday, the singer's rep tells PEOPLE.

Milán Hayat Stapp was born in Miami at approximately 1:00 p.m. She weighed in at 6 lbs., 7 oz. and was 20 inches long.

The baby's name has a significant meaning, Stapp's rep said in a statement. "Milán has been chosen from Scott's Cherokee heritage for its definition, which is 'to have the creativity of God.' Hayat is from Jaclyn's Jordanian upbringing and is simply 'to give life.' "

Stapp, 33, and Jaclyn, 26, wed in February at Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, a European-style estate on the waterfront of Biscayne Bay in Florida.

Jaclyn, 2004's Miss New York, wore a Vera Wang gown at the nuptials. Stapp's son from a previous relationship, Jagger, 8, served as the best man.

Stapp has written a song for his new daughter, which will be on his forthcoming second solo album.

Agent D
01-04-2007, 10:13 PM
Why can't these celebs just use normal baby names?

JPB
01-05-2007, 09:01 AM
Hey a least we know he is still writing and eventually we will see a new album. The new song being for his daughter. Hope he tours again soon!!

cariocawlad
01-05-2007, 12:19 PM
Here we go again...With Arms Wide Open part 2...

Serious, I hope this man get his way again and give us some new good music.

Congratulations for them.

metalchris25
01-05-2007, 03:02 PM
I like the name. Purdy cool when you put their meanings together. Congrats to them both.

Stappishot
01-05-2007, 04:23 PM
Yeah, I hope he starts some new material as well. This Creed sound can only get him so far. Good look Jaclyn being a new parent, I hope u can be there for her. And Stapp good luck on becoming a father again, I hope ur ready, again.

Dogstar
01-05-2007, 09:11 PM
Congrats to them. I wish them good luck.

Robin101
01-06-2007, 08:48 AM
Congratulations to both of them. A job well done Scott - go on my son!! :D

A beautiful name for an almost certain beautiful daughter - looking at the mother!

I'm sure this will inspire Scott. I wish them all the best.

HeavensOnFire
01-11-2007, 08:26 PM
CONGRALATIONS :thud: :thumbsup: he he J/k cant keep your cloths on sometimes HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, :naughty: :roll: :roll: :roll: