Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Enough is enough!!!!!!!!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Enough is enough!!!!!!!!!

Siren
01-01-2003, 03:20 PM
I am sorry but I must post this:

CREED IS THE WORST BAND IN THE WORLD
NOT ONLY DO THEY RIP OFF THEIR FANS BY PLAYING SHORT CONCERTS, BUT SCOTT STAPP HAS TO BE THE BIGGEST POSER IN THE HISTORY OF ROCK. HE HAS MINIMAL TALENT, AN ANNOYING VOICE AND AN INFLATED SENSE OF HIS OWN IMPORTANCE. MEMO TO STAPP: YOUR MUSICAL IS UNORIGINAL, REGURGITATED GRUNGE ROCK.

CREED IS A JOKE.

MOST OF YOU WILL LOOK BACK IN A FEW YEARS AND THINK "WHAT THE HELL WERE WE THINKING? THESE GUYS ARE TERRIBLE!"

GOD THEY SUCK.

SORRY. THAT'S ALL.

TeriB19
01-01-2003, 03:29 PM
Sorry you feel that way. Thanks for telling us what we'll be thinking in the future. We really need someone like you around bashing our band and telling us the future. You're a real keeper.

SJack5802
01-01-2003, 03:33 PM
Yeah why don't you take your negative opinions and shove them up your ass. Oh yeah , you say Stapp, has a terrible voice, take your normal grunge bands. All the leader singer does is scream and sound like crap.

Tantraess
01-01-2003, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Siren
<b>I am sorry but I must post this:

CREED IS THE WORST BAND IN THE WORLD
NOT ONLY DO THEY RIP OFF THEIR FANS BY PLAYING SHORT CONCERTS, BUT SCOTT STAPP HAS TO BE THE BIGGEST POSER IN THE HISTORY OF ROCK. &nbsp;HE HAS MINIMAL TALENT, AN ANNOYING VOICE AND AN INFLATED SENSE OF HIS OWN IMPORTANCE. &nbsp;MEMO TO STAPP: &nbsp;YOUR MUSICAL IS UNORIGINAL, REGURGITATED GRUNGE ROCK. &nbsp;

CREED IS A JOKE.

MOST OF YOU WILL LOOK BACK IN A FEW YEARS AND THINK "WHAT THE HELL WERE WE THINKING? &nbsp;THESE GUYS ARE TERRIBLE!"

GOD THEY SUCK.

SORRY. &nbsp;THAT'S ALL. </b>

Well I guess that's why Creed has millions of fans and you have only one fan. You!

Buzz off asshole.:mad: :throwup: People like you make me sick. Especially after seeing last nights show. Do you even have 2 brain cells to rub together?

sigspecial
01-01-2003, 03:54 PM
Why did you even register on this site?? No one else to bash on your New Year's Day?? How sad.

I think I have more of a right than most to respond to your uninformed negative comments......I had the "unique" opportunity to be at the Chicago show this week. That was the one and only time I would agree that Creed was NOTHING like they had been billed to be.

Unfortunately, that was my first show and I didn't walk away with a great impression. However, I still have hope and continue to admire the band for what they are capable of. I feel hopeful that whatever is causing Scott Stapp to abuse himself right now will eventually be healed.

You however sound like a bitter asshole for whom there is no cure. Sorry for you.

Tantraess
01-01-2003, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by sigspecial
<b>Why did you even register on this site?? &nbsp;No one else to bash on your New Year's Day?? &nbsp;How sad.

I think I have more of a right than most to respond to your uninformed negative comments......I had the "unique" opportunity to be at the Chicago show this week. &nbsp;That was the one and only time I would agree that Creed was NOTHING like they had been billed to be.

Unfortunately, that was my first show and I didn't walk away with a great impression. &nbsp;However, I still have hope and continue to admire the band for what they are capable of. &nbsp;I feel hopeful that whatever is causing Scott Stapp to abuse himself right now will eventually be healed. &nbsp;

You however sound like a bitter asshole for whom there is no cure. &nbsp;Sorry for you. </b> :roll: :bounce: :roll: :bounce:

That was great!

Oh and one more thing...Welcome sigspecial!

Buzz off Siren!

KBoo925
01-01-2003, 03:59 PM
Um...excuse me...Siren? I think that I can speak for a few of us here when I ask you to not post such horrible, negative comments on our board. I know that everyone has a right to expressing their opinion, but I think the intention here is to share what we LOVE about the band, our thoughts and feelings. Why else would you join a bb? I personally, would like to start off this new year with love in my heart. I wish that for you, and for all of us.
PEACE,
Karin

creedlvr
01-01-2003, 04:10 PM
okay ... i hate to say this ... but everyone is being WAY too nice to this A$$hole!

so "SIREN" ...
you actually took the time ... on New Year's Day to register on a message board for a band that you claim to hate ... hmmm ... just "a little" strange!

first of all, have you ever been to a Creed concert. i REALLY dispise people that pretend to have all the answers when, in fact, they are clueless!

Creed's concerts are FAR from short! they play almost 2 hrs at most concerts!! his voice is AWSOME, their music is AWSOME, their concerts are AWSOME.

it sounds to me that you're the only one here that has an "inflated sense of his own importance"!!!! you actually think that your opinion is FACT!!! that we're all going to suddenly realize that you're right! we'll here's a newsflash ... you're a complete DOPE!!!

maybe if you actually took the time to listen to them ... without whatever hostility it is that you hold ... you might just ask yourself "what the hell was i thinking??"

if anyone sucks ... IT"S YOU!!!!!!!!!!

GET OFF OUR POST!

Siren
01-01-2003, 04:13 PM
http://www.suntimes.com/output/zwecker/cst...t-ftr-zp01.html (http://www.suntimes.com/output/zwecker/cst-ftr-zp01.html)

Quote:

Creed may be one of the most popular bands on the planet, but the rockers--particularly lead singer Scott Stapp--really infuriated a ton of fans at Sunday's Allstate Arena concert--generating a bunch of calls and e-mails both to this column and my Sun-Times colleague, pop music critic Jim DeRogatis.

''You won't believe what went down,'' e-mailed Dan. ''Saw Creed. What a letdown! Scott Stapp [has] ... less stage presence than Ozzy [Osbourne], [he] sang flat, ran off stage three times, twice for at least five minutes, missed words, had audience singing instead. ... I had front-row seats in section 116--saw the whole franchise fall apart before my very eyes.''

Then there was this from Lore Rizzo, who bought tickets for her daughter's 18th birthday. She also reports her daughter thought Stapp was, well, possibly under the influence of something. ''At one point [he] even laid down on the stage.''

Several observers mentioned that Stapp's appearance was particularly disturbing given his frequent comments about the evils of drug and alcohol use and his strong religious roots.

''I think this was one of the worst concerts I've ever attended,'' e-mails Tom Wassman from Elgin. ''I've been a huge Creed fan for a long time, but Stapp really stunk. He sat DOWN for a big part of the concert!''

Kevin DeSanti couldn't have agreed more. ''Clearly one of the worst shows I've ever attended. ... It was more than an embarrassment, it was robbery of the fans' hard-earned money. You know you're in trouble when the audience is booing the headliner.''

At press time, a spokesman for the band was unable to comment on the concert or the complaints.

Creed has canceled several shows in recent months, including a high-profile televised gig from San Francisco's Alcatraz Island, with Stapp claiming acute laryngitis. The group had only two shows remaining before the end of the year--the Chicago gig (which had been postponed from earlier in the year) and an appearance Tuesday night in Las Vegas as part of the 2002 Billboard Music Awards.

"I'm just kind of making it through right now the best that I can,'' the singer told the online music news service Launch.com on Dec. 14. "The healing process starts when I stop singing. So, it's good enough to live up to my standard at a live show, and if it's not I'll come back and play it again.''

creedchick02
01-01-2003, 04:33 PM
I just wanted to say thank you to siren...................................................................I wanted to use this little guy for the longest time :finger: ..........THANK YOU for the opertunity(excuse the spelling after all i am a CREED fan right):finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :nut:

whocares
01-01-2003, 04:40 PM
it sounds to me like you really do enjoy the music...youve done quite a bit of research into this subject..i cant possibly imagine the mentality of some person who sounds very lonely, that feels the need to come to a board and pass your warped thoughts to these nice people. go choke on your grunge.. heres a good website for you to check out...www.stickitupyourass.com (http://www.stickitupyourass.com)

Tantraess
01-01-2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by creedchick02
I just wanted to say thank you to siren...................................................................I wanted to use this little guy for the longest time :finger: ..........THANK YOU for the opertunity(excuse the spelling after all i am a CREED fan right):finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :nut:

:roll:

That was even funnier! I agree! :finger: :finger:

Can you believe this post maxed out my smiley quota!

creedlvr
01-01-2003, 04:59 PM
so even worse ... your opinion isn't even your own opinion!

everyone is well aware of what happened at the chicago concert. it doesn't change the fact that after almost 7 years of performing live shows, the chicago show was the ONE
AND ONLY show that he was not at his best. so einstein ... what about the rest????

even the guy that wrote the article is a moron!!! Creed did not cancel the Alcatraz concert! they did, however, sing a shorted set and shared the stage with the Wallflowers. this was at Creed's request ... knowing that Stapp would not be able to do an entire show because of his voice problem.

which by the way .. is not just a "claim!!" Scott hurt is voice trying to make up concert dates in an already aggressive tour schedule. he is currently on medication just so that he could get through the rest of his concerts ... even though the medicine he is taking makes him feel lousy.

he also has a lot of personal issues going on right now ... so if he had one bad concert ... give the guy a break! he has more than proven himself and his capabilities of giving OUTSTANDING performances.

i'm sure that they will do something for those people at the chicago concert. the band felt that their show was less than their best at their Las Vegas show ... due to the start of Scott's voice going ... and they went back there to do another show at only $5 per ticket ... with proceeds going to his children's foundation.

so ...
try checking out a concert or even do a little more reading before judging by ONE concert and some idiot's poorly-written, inaccurate article.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

:finger:

Siren
01-01-2003, 05:10 PM
It's pretty funny the way I give my opinion and all of these supposed "nice" people are making vulgar gestures and calling me names and wishing me ill.

You tell me I'm an a-hole and then you turn around and look how you're acting. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

:Rollmuthafu**inEYES:

Creed is terrible. Just an opinion. You'll see the light eventually.
They are a melodramatic joke.

You guys are almost as hypocritical as Stapp. :D

whocares
01-01-2003, 05:14 PM
oh by the way,,,i didnt realize it but that is a real web site...sorry about that...:eek:

TeriB19
01-01-2003, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by whocares
it sounds to me like you really do enjoy the music...youve done quite a bit of research into this subject..i cant possibly imagine the mentality of some person who sounds very lonely, that feels the need to come to a board and pass your warped thoughts to these nice people. &nbsp;go choke on your grunge.. heres a good website for you to check out...www.stickitupyourass.com (http://www.stickitupyourass.com) *rolling on the floor, trying to catch my breath, laughing my butt off.

Thanks, who, for lightening up what is a really bad thread. You definitley put a smile on my face.:)

creedchick02
01-01-2003, 05:27 PM
Hey SiREN

"It's pretty funny the way I give my opinion and all of these supposed "nice" people are making vulgar gestures and calling me names and wishing me ill"

First of all i did not wish you ill will, second of all your opinion is creed sucks my opinion is they don't, how am i acting....THIS IS A CREED FAN SITE..........GET IT..............:D ....OH and third of all:finger: THANKS AGAIN:finger: ( *snicker* i love this little guy)

TeriB19
01-01-2003, 05:32 PM
Creedchick02 you are cracking me up! Welcome to the board, we really need a good laugh right now. While last night's tour-ending concert was phenomenal and I can't read enough good things about it, the negativity that has overtaken this bb over the past 2 days is just heartbreaking. Please keep us laughing and hang with us for awhile! We really are a nice bunch (unless we are backed into a corner with bashers). To them we say :finger: . Wow, you're right, that's the first time I've ever used that little guy, that was fun.;)

Siren
01-01-2003, 05:56 PM
Creed is a sham. Stapp says he writes about things that nobody has written about before. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! How arrogant can this poser get?

Memo to Stapp: Your band is completely unoriginal. Your sound is stolen and your arrogance is overshadowed only by your weak, self-absorbed lyrics. Your band would be nowhere if the herd didn't lap up the mediocrity MTV prescribes for them.

CREED IS POSSIBLY THE WORST BAND IN THE HISTORY OF MUSIC. Seriously.

:)

creedchick02
01-01-2003, 05:56 PM
THANKS TERI, you know i don't go around defending creed because i do believe truely to each his or her own but these butt munchers that only woke up and are starting to post in the last few days because of what happened in chicargo can all go :finger: themselves, because of that one show i guess they think i'm going to admit that they sucked all along.....:D ...and for the peeps who went to THE show in chicargo i truelly do feel bad but knowing creed they will probably make it up to you guys:dancing:

creedchick02
01-01-2003, 05:58 PM
MEMO TO SIREN:finger: :finger: :finger: ................LOL....GET A LIFE

Siren
01-01-2003, 06:02 PM
How is Creed going to make it up to you? By getting you to shell out another 20 bucks for a POS album that sounds exactly like the other ones and 50 bucks for another crappy concert where Scott Stapp gets WASTED and acts like a fool?

The herd isn't very bright.

CREED SUCKS. You will understand someday.
BTW, Tremonti is a very medioccre guitarist. I almost fell off my chair when I saw that people were calling him the greatest guitarist they had ever seen. BWAHJAAHAHAHAHAA!!! He's ok but nothing great. God, people just buy into whatever they're told.

They should change their name to Greed. Quit wasting your hard earned money so some half rate grunge rejects can live like kings.

Stephen@UK
01-01-2003, 06:10 PM
I Agree with siren.

5 Weegs ago i was a creed fan but they are getting boring and a bit flat i own all their cds and i still like creed a bit but they are getting increadibly boring

Long Live Metallica!!

creedchick02
01-01-2003, 06:29 PM
"5 Weegs ago i was a creed fan "

5 WEEGS ago really you were a creed fan? can you just tell me how long that is because we creed fans don't understand MORON time sorry :dancing: ..........OH BY THE WAY...:finger: ........:D

creedlvr
01-01-2003, 06:32 PM
i'd would seriously like to suggest that no one continue to respond to these 2 losers!

they are obviously ill-informed and have tiny little pea-brains that are incapable of expanding to absorb anything beyond their small world of drivel!

they are not worth our responses. the best thing we can do is to pretend they're not here. just let them talk to each other ... on a "Creed message board" that they both took the time to find, register for and post on.

so much for having no interest in this "flat" band.

creedchick02
01-01-2003, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by creedlvr
<b>i'd would seriously like to suggest that no one continue to respond to these 2 losers!

they are obviously ill-informed and have tiny little pea-brains that are incapable of expanding to absorb anything beyond their small world of drivel!

they are not worth our responses. &nbsp;the best thing we can do is to pretend they're not here. &nbsp;just let them talk to each other ... on a "Creed message board" that they both took the time to find, register for and post on. &nbsp;

so much for having no interest in this "flat" band. </b>

:crying: But i was having so much fun with my new found friend :finger: how else would i use him cept for the hater:crying: ................LOL

creedlvr
01-01-2003, 06:39 PM
LOL ... you make a really good point, creedchick ...

another reason why we should boycott responding to either of them ... because they are <b>"increadibly"</b> STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ignore:

Wylde-Tremonti
01-01-2003, 06:53 PM
it sounds to me like you really do enjoy the music...youve done quite a bit of research into this subject..i cant possibly imagine the mentality of some person who sounds very lonely, that feels the need to come to a board and pass your warped thoughts to these nice people. &nbsp;go choke on your grunge.. heres a good website for you to check out...www.stickitupyourass.com (http://www.stickitupyourass.com)
DUDE!!!!:slap:....lol...i clicked on it to see is it was real...and my parent were in here....I ALMOST GOT BUSTED!!!!!!!!:madder:
lol....but i clicked the X real quick...so they didn't see nothin...whew....close one :lol:

Wylde-Tremonti
01-01-2003, 06:56 PM
oh by the way,,,i didnt realize it but that is a real web site...sorry about that...:eek:
This is the Quote i meant to put up...

crest tattoo
01-01-2003, 07:06 PM
Excuse me Siren and you other ill-equiped English user, there are other websites you might enjoy with people of your mentality. Try looking into eminem. His hatred for "real" music might be up to "your" standards. Everyone makes mistakes and if you were "stupid" enough to spend your hard-earned money on a real concert... You would have looked into what this band is really about and know what they have been through this year. But, I'm sure you didn't since it sounds like you've never made a mistake in your lifetime.

CreedKevin397
01-01-2003, 07:17 PM
OK siren...

I have no clue why you would take your time to voice your opinion on a board full of Creed fans. What do you expect is gonna happen? We are going to continue to support our favorite band, Creed.

What do you think you can do with that post about what you think of Creed? You aren't changing anyone's mind. No one gives a shit about what you think.

Put yourself in our place. What if you posted on a grunge board every day with a bunch of people who share the same interest. What if one day, I came on there and said "Grunge is horrible. All the singers do is scream. All the guitarists do is use power chords." What would you do then? Probably defend your beliefs, like we are.

Again, I laugh when I think about why someone would waste their time to make themselves look like a dumb fuck in the eyes of everyone on this board. Does it make you feel powerful when you TRY to bash a band (without any good reasons, I might add) ? Does it make you feel like you have control over the opinions of people on this board?

Your post has to be the most retarded excuse for an argument i've ever seen. "God they suck"......wow. Way to use facts to back up your opinion.

The bottom line is no one really gives a shit about what you have to say. If you ever decide to post here as a serious member, you have lost your respect with me because I now view you as a mindless retard. Get a life faggot. And tell your grunge bands to learn how to play music.

Dogstar
01-01-2003, 07:29 PM
<b>
MOST OF YOU WILL LOOK BACK IN A FEW YEARS AND THINK "WHAT THE HELL WERE WE THINKING? &nbsp;THESE GUYS ARE TERRIBLE!"

</b>

Um, troll alert, troll alert, troll alert!
Still, I must respond even though it's against my better judgment because I'm giving this knucklehead what he/she wants--another response.

It's already been *a few years since* My Own Prison (1997) and Human Clay(1999) came out, and given that I still regularly listen to these along with Weathered (2001), I doubt your prognostication will be realized--at least by me.

TeriB19
01-01-2003, 07:34 PM
Carnac he ain't.;)

creedchick02
01-01-2003, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by creedlvr
<b>LOL ... you make a really good point, creedchick ...

another reason why we should boycott responding to either of them ... because they are "increadibly"</b> STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ignore:

ERRR UM O.K. gotcha:rolleyes: BUT how are stupid people gonna know they are stupid unless us non stupid people point out that they are being stupid.........did that sound stupid?:angel: But that being said, i don't like to respond to negative posts usually but i take exception to the ones that signed up the last few days all to point out that creed had one lousy show and that they knew it creed sucks, and they would like to inform us of this.

TeriB19
01-01-2003, 07:57 PM
but i take exception to the ones that signed up the last few days all to point out that creed had one lousy show and that they knew it creed sucks, and they would like to inform us of this. ME TOO!!!

souldancer
01-01-2003, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
*rolling on the floor, trying to catch my breath, laughing my butt off. &nbsp;

Thanks, who, for lightening up what is a really bad thread. You definitley put a smile on my face.:) Leave it to Teri to find the bright side ;)

JenRN
01-01-2003, 09:05 PM
Boy Siren...... for someone who hates Creed so much you sure spent a lot of time on here today! Do you kiss your mom with that pot mouth? Boy, if we all could be as perfect as you all the time, life would just be grand!

TeriB19
01-01-2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by souldancer
Leave it to Teri to find the bright side &nbsp;;) I loved that quote from whocares. I needed a bright side and he provided it!!

Nostradamus
01-01-2003, 09:08 PM
Creed?

Oh yes....I've heard of them....the band that took plagiarism to a new level and brought about a drabby period of so-called "musical creativity" at the start to the 21st century.

Yes....one cannot deny their importance.

Dogstar
01-01-2003, 09:09 PM
Nostradamus = troll.

JenRN
01-01-2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Dogstar
Nostradamus = troll.

A stinky troll at that! God where is the Lysol?

Nostradamus
01-01-2003, 09:18 PM
And your powers of revelation are to be admired?

Small wonder I see nothing in your future.

Dogstar
01-01-2003, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Nostradamus

No one's asking for admiration. Shoo fly.

JenRN
01-01-2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Nostradamus

Gee let me guess... Hmmmm.... you must be around 16? Get a life!

Siren
01-01-2003, 09:23 PM
So what was Stapp on the other night? Is he doing hard drugs or drinking or both?

What a popmous addict.

JenRN
01-01-2003, 09:28 PM
Hmmmm.... Siren I see your still here!!! Can't find nothing else to do but be on this BB where Creed fans are? I think you are in the closet BIGTIME!!!!!!

hiknman
01-01-2003, 09:29 PM
Funny Jen:dancing:

Wylde-Tremonti
01-01-2003, 09:29 PM
Siren, Why Don't you Shut The Hell Up About Things You Don't Know About!:madder:

Xterminator27
01-01-2003, 09:33 PM
hey siren whut bands do YOU like?
Backstreet Boys?
N*sync?
Brittney Spears?

Siren
01-01-2003, 09:33 PM
You will all see the light one day and you will think,"Siren was right."

Just remember that. :cool:

JenRN
01-01-2003, 09:35 PM
<b>You will all see the light one day and you will think,"Siren was right."

Just remember that. :cool: </b>

It's 9:35 your still here!!!! Your closet must be HUGE!!!!!!!

Wylde-Tremonti
01-01-2003, 09:36 PM
LOL...u are so funny,Siren.me? remeber you?......never....i don't remember idiot Creed bashers...

Dogstar
01-01-2003, 09:37 PM

My, my, my, is there enough space in your room for you and your enormous ego?

TeriB19
01-01-2003, 09:37 PM

Just remember that. :cool: </b> Trust me, Siren, you will be forgotten by my first cup of coffee in the morning. Count on it.

Xterminator27
01-01-2003, 09:38 PM

lol uve been ehre like all day just to bash the best band in the world.. i got 3 words 4 u

GET
A
LIFE

really cant u do more creative things with ur time like grovel at ur pamala anderson poster?

Tremonti_Cobain
01-01-2003, 09:42 PM
look man...you have your opinion...but please take it elsewhere ok... no one here wants to read this crap you're writting...so piss off !!!
:mad:

Xterminator27
01-01-2003, 09:47 PM
lo lwho u talken to?

Tantraess
01-01-2003, 09:47 PM
Well Siren....

Just in case you and Nostradamus (i.e. Sybil) didn't see this on the other thread I posted on. :grr:

I get it. Now their brain is complete.

1 Braincell from Siren :headbang:
+ 1 Braincell from Nostradamus :headbang:
=
2 Braincells from one asshole :moon: :grr:

sigspecial
01-01-2003, 09:57 PM
Clearly, WAY too much time and energy have been spent on the lonely losers who decided to take their time and energy to sign up on a Creed fan board just to fill their pathetic lives with outside communication today. My guess is that none of these "people" (Siren, Nostradamus, Linguistically-challenged idiot) have any real humans to communicate with in their lives. So, they come on here and try getting a rise out of this community just give them SOMEONE to talk to. WE MUST STOP NOW.... They have clearly hurt themselves by having too much human contact for one day....it's time for them to crawl back into their dark caves and leave humanity alone for the night.

Let's get back to some positive energy.....:D :D :D

That's better.....

TeriB19
01-01-2003, 09:59 PM
LMAO Sig!! You are right, too much negative energy on the bb today. I'm wiped out from all the bullcrap we've had to wade through to get to anything of importance. Hotforscott went to the Chicago show and she didn't come out of it saying it was the worst experience she had ever been through. On the contrary, she turned a negative into a positive. We need to do more of that.

JenRN
01-01-2003, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by sigspecial
<b>Clearly, WAY too much time and energy have been spent on the lonely losers who decided to take their time and energy to sign up on a Creed fan board just to fill their pathetic lives with outside communication today. &nbsp;My guess is that none of these "people" (Siren, Nostradamus, Linguistically-challenged idiot) have any real humans to communicate with in their lives. &nbsp;So, they come on here and try getting a rise out of this community just give them SOMEONE to talk to. &nbsp;WE MUST STOP NOW.... &nbsp;They have clearly hurt themselves by having too much human contact for one day....it's time for them to crawl back into their dark caves and leave humanity alone for the night.

Let's get back to some positive energy.....:D :D :D &nbsp;

That's better..... </b>

Well said! Thanks for changing the subject!

Tremonti_Cobain
01-01-2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Xterminator27
lo lwho u talken to?

sorry...that wasn't for u...it was for those bashers....

Triple_Six
01-01-2003, 10:13 PM
I will leave you ALL broken, battered and bleeding in THE streets
crying for your mommy. NGFYJO !!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.druglordsgame.com/index.php?ref=110418

JenRN
01-01-2003, 10:18 PM
You loosers are STILL HERE........ It's 10:20 boy you must love Creed a lot!

Wylde-Tremonti
01-01-2003, 10:19 PM
um....they could be in a different time zone...it's only 9:20 here...

JenRN
01-01-2003, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by TremontiWanaB
um....they could be in a different time zone...it's only 9:20 here...

But the fact remains..... they have spent alot of time here for someone who claims to not like Creed!

Wylde-Tremonti
01-01-2003, 10:22 PM
lol:) ...ok

TeriB19
01-01-2003, 10:27 PM
They've wasted enough of my time.

JenRN
01-01-2003, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
They've wasted enough of my time.

Mine too!