Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Scott you have to tour [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Scott you have to tour

inside_us_all04
09-01-2006, 04:52 AM
1. So fans know you can still play and stay sober!
2. Scott your a recovering alchaholic, you must keep yourself busy, n by touring you will! You cant not keep busy, you need to!
3. So more fans n new fans hear your disk, which will help selling
4. Release a video damnit! you need MTV Fuse ect
5. I needa see you, as selfish as it sounds, i need you to rock my world
6. You just got off a successful tour with INXS, n during that tour your sales went up for TDG, hello wind-up send him out on a tour, he says he wants to tour let the man tour!

nagpo
09-01-2006, 06:00 PM
your right. i think after his next album he should leave wind -up

ABYanks
09-01-2006, 06:14 PM
Wind UP Screwing Up Records

sucks

Chase
09-02-2006, 07:19 AM
Don't take this the wrong way... but who are you to say what the best decisions for a recovering alcoholic are?

Stappishot
09-03-2006, 07:34 PM
I agree on when u said to keep busy. Cause I know some recovering alcoholics. And believe me u, it's best to keep busy when ur in that situation. But I'm sure Stapp is busy with the new baby on the way and all. I'm sure he's running to the store on late nights. lol!!

Rocketqueen
09-04-2006, 11:00 PM
your right. i think after his next album he should leave wind -up
I AGREE :jam: :jam:

Rocketqueen
09-04-2006, 11:04 PM
I agree on when u said to keep busy. Cause I know some recovering alcoholics. And believe me u, it's best to keep busy when ur in that situation. But I'm sure Stapp is busy with the new baby on the way and all. I'm sure he's running to the store on late nights. lol!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMAO :hugs: :hugs: ...Bless your heart ...morgan Are You Not Like Grounded Anymore Off The Puter ?

titan9
09-05-2006, 09:10 PM
What people keep forgetting is that this isn't Stapp's fault. Blame WU and his management for the lack of tour dates. But don't blame Stapp. He's powerless in this situation.

Rocketqueen
09-05-2006, 10:24 PM
Amen

Stappishot
09-06-2006, 12:47 PM
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMAO :hugs: :hugs: ...Bless your heart ...morgan Are You Not Like Grounded Anymore Off The Puter ?

:wtf:

Rocketqueen
09-06-2006, 10:48 PM
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Yes Believe It Or Not :D everybodys heart is blessed but i bless yours even da morenessssssss because its just gotta be blessed :wtf: NOW the Last Time I Chated Wit Ya You Said You Were Grounded Off The Puter IF THAT RINGS A BELL !!!

Stappishot
09-07-2006, 08:34 PM
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Yes Believe It Or Not :D everybodys heart is blessed but i bless yours even da morenessssssss because its just gotta be blessed :wtf: NOW the Last Time I Chated Wit Ya You Said You Were Grounded Off The Puter IF THAT RINGS A BELL !!!

I never chatted with u, and I never said that "Grounded Off The Puter IF THAT RINGS A BELL" Who are u talking about? Maybe u where thinking of "Stappissohot", not "stappishot". I never in MY LIFE WOULD SAY ANYTHING AS GROUNDED OFF THE PUTER! What the hell???? Well anyways, I had enough of back and fourth stuff, ur getting blocked.

Rocketqueen
09-08-2006, 10:45 PM
Sorry SweetHeart:D I got you mixed up with someone else although i did,nt but im sure you understand , haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the usernames are the same come on haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa but im sorry i realzied that after i posted this

Ana4Stapp
09-09-2006, 01:30 PM
What people keep forgetting is that this isn't Stapp's fault. Blame WU and his management for the lack of tour dates. But don't blame Stapp. He's powerless in this situation.

sorry titan, but I have to disagree...yes its stapp's fault too...he isnt a 'newbie' in show business ...even though he isnt anymore in a big band ..he has lots of experience in it...and also honestly seems he doenst know how to deal with the fact that hes on the road again, but alone now...:wtf:

cariocawlad
09-09-2006, 03:08 PM
Ana...chek your private messages...

Ana4Stapp
09-09-2006, 06:06 PM
Ana...chek your private messages...
:wtf: THERES NO NEW PRIVATE MSG..WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT????:wtf:

titan9
09-10-2006, 03:23 PM
sorry titan, but I have to disagree...yes its stapp's fault too...he isnt a 'newbie' in show business ...even though he isnt anymore in a big band ..he has lots of experience in it...and also honestly seems he doenst know how to deal with the fact that hes on the road again, but alone now...:wtf:

If you've listened to the most recent Stapp interviews, the guy is anxious to be on the road. Him and Goneblind can't wait to play more shows. If it were up to them, they'd be on the road, playing shows. The thing is, right now WU seems unwilling to give him any tour dates or promotion. The only other people who could possibly give him some tour dates are his manager(s). Scott isn't an indie artist, so it's up to his label and manager(s) to get him tour dates. He can't do a thing about it. He's powerless right now, as far as tour dates are concerned. Someone else at PBF mentioned Breaking Point and how they pleaded with WU to play more shows. WU denied them and because they are contractually obligated to WU, they can't just disobey WU and play shows that WU doesn't ok.

Chase
09-10-2006, 03:45 PM
Wind Up really does make bad business decisions. Since day 1, they've been a struggling label with a revolving door for new acts. The thing is, they do a terrible job at promoting them... and what happens is these acts don't sell and Wind Up releases them. There's always been one or two bands that save that the label from completely going under. First it was Creed, now it's Evanescence/Seether. Also, as much as I hate to say this... they're a label for a genre of rock that not many people care about right now. Modern rock/ post-grunge/nu metal's heyday was a good 5 or 6 years ago... now, it's just ridiculed by critics and a lot of people happen to buy into that. A lot of other labels are very hesitant to sign a band from the deep South that's heavily influenced by Nirvana or Pearl Jam. Instead, the new wave of rock is full of bands that find their influences in completely different decades.

cariocawlad
09-11-2006, 12:26 PM
Are you sure? Check again....I think my account have a failure...