Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Juat went to PBF... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Juat went to PBF...

Stappishot
08-06-2006, 08:25 PM
And I really don't think there's gonna be a tour! :( I read an article over at PBF about the tour, and I don't think I'm gonna see him this time. I just hope he puts something up on his site telling us if there's gonna be a tour or not. But I'll keep my fingers crossed! I'm guessing because of Jaclyn being pregnant. But that shouldn't stop him right now, anyway. Or maybe it's wind-up, who knows. I just hope everything is ok, and we wont be getting anymore bad news.

Frankie
08-06-2006, 08:46 PM
If you were just at PBF then you should know that it is not an "article"...that everything is ok with Scott and the guys...there was not even a hint of suggestion that no tour has anything at all to do with Jaclyn...and "he" cannot put something up on scottstapp.com. That is Wind-Up's responsibility.
Please don't mis-state or guess about things that were not posted.

Stappishot
08-06-2006, 08:55 PM
If you were just at PBF then you should know that it is not an "article"...that everything is ok with Scott and the guys...there was not even a hint of suggestion that no tour has anything at all to do with Jaclyn...and "he" cannot put something up on scottstapp.com. That is Wind-Up's responsibility.
Please don't mis-state or guess about things that were not posted.

Frankie u need to calm down, I'm on Scott's side here, and I am a fan of PBF as well as Scott's. I want nothing but good for him and the guys. I'm sadden by this as well as u r. And I hope a tour does go on. As for the statement with Jaclyn, that was MY OWN saying, I know it wasn't what was said. So please don't miss-state what I'm saying. As with everyone's guessing how wind-up is at fault, I don't know about that. No one knows at this point. But I think they did a good job at promoting him. I never got to see Creed or stapp live, and that's what I'm hoping for is to see Scott live. But all we can do now is hope. Fingers crossed. And I personally think, we all should calm down on the fact that the tour is taking a little longer then we like it to be, but he has a wife and a child and a child on the way. If he chooses to keep us in the waiting, then so be it. We should understand. I know it's hard for some people, but we just have to be strong and wait. If anyone should be upset it's me :0), I never got to see him live, but I'm gonna wait and see, that's all I can do right now.

BobbyMcGee
08-06-2006, 10:19 PM
Geez I haven't been over here for awhile... but this is really disturbing:

I'm guessing because of Jaclyn being pregnant. But that shouldn't stop him right now, anyway. Or maybe it's wind-up, who knows. I just hope everything is ok, and we wont be getting anymore bad news.

But I agree with Frankie, if you are going to post something don't you think you should post what the actual thread said instead of "assuming"?

Stappishot
08-07-2006, 12:16 PM
Geez I haven't been over here for awhile... but this is really disturbing:

But I agree with Frankie, if you are going to post something don't you think you should post what the actual thread said instead of "assuming"?

WOW! I can assume what the hell I want, there assuming aren't they? There're assuming it's winp-up. Which know one knows for sure. So please mind ur business.

Frankie
08-07-2006, 01:27 PM
WOW! I can assume what the hell I want, there assuming aren't they? There're assuming it's winp-up. Which know one knows for sure. So please mind ur business.

No..actually we are not assuming. It is exactly the information we were given...by an extremely reliable souce that we have every confidence in. If not...we never would have posted it.
Sorry but this became my business when you brought over incorrect information and assumptions from something you read at PBF.
No drama intended...I just wish you'd be a little more careful...that's all.

BobbyMcGee
08-07-2006, 03:18 PM

Well excuse me. :rolleyes: I was just stating the fact that if you are going to post about something it would be really nice if you posted the facts not assumptions. Afterall, we all know what ASSUME means.:D

Take a chill pill will ya!

Stappishot
08-07-2006, 06:52 PM
No..actually we are not assuming. It is exactly the information we were given...by an extremely reliable souce that we have every confidence in. If not...we never would have posted it.
Sorry but this became my business when you brought over incorrect information and assumptions from something you read at PBF.
No drama intended...I just wish you'd be a little more careful...that's all.

Frankie, I understand what ur saying and I apologize for bringing any incorrect info here, but I'm just worried is all. And I hope the guys and Scott have a tour, I really so. I haven't seen scott live and I wish that I can, but right now, I don't know if that's possible.

Stappishot
08-07-2006, 06:52 PM
Well excuse me. :rolleyes: I was just stating the fact that if you are going to post about something it would be really nice if you posted the facts not assumptions. Afterall, we all know what ASSUME means.:D

Take a chill pill will ya!

I'm glad u know what assume means, but this subject isn't about u.

metalchris25
08-07-2006, 09:26 PM
Ummmm....,whats PBF?

Stappishot
08-07-2006, 09:41 PM
Ummmm....,whats PBF?

Passion Breeds Followers, it's a great site! U really should go there! :D

BobbyMcGee
08-07-2006, 09:48 PM
I'm glad u know what assume means, but this subject isn't about u.

Never said it was about me. You are the one who is "assuming" not me. I just like the facts..and only the facts, no assumptions that's all. YOU are the one who posted the assumption about Jaclyn not me.....and it is pretty obvious that this is not about Jaclyn but WU's inability to support their artists. Yes including A/B....just look how many have either been dropped or walked away.....seems to be a bit of a problem with WU not the artists. But that is JMHO.....oh well life does go on. :D

PMS much?

Stappishot
08-07-2006, 09:55 PM
Never said it was about me. You are the one who is "assuming" not me. I just like the facts..and only the facts, no assumptions that's all. YOU are the one who posted the assumption about Jaclyn not me.....and it is pretty obvious that this is not about Jaclyn but WU's inability to support their artists. Yes including A/B....just look how many have either been dropped or walked away.....seems to be a bit of a problem with WU not the artists. But that is JMHO.....oh well life does go on. :D

PMS much?

WOW, gotta add the PMS, now were getting childish are we? I put the Jaclyn comment in there, it was me, not PBF not u, him or them, get that straight first, why are u still on this Jaclyn thing? Do u know her like that, I mean really, lets stop this child like back and fourth and move on, please. This thread is not gonna go on about this anymore, I apologized to Frankie, and that's who had every right to comment, not u.

BobbyMcGee
08-07-2006, 10:09 PM
WOW, gotta add the PMS, now were getting childish are we? I put the Jaclyn comment in there, it was me, not PBF not u, him or them, get that straight first, why are u still on this Jaclyn thing? Do u know her like that, I mean really, lets stop this child like back and fourth and move on, please. This thread is not gonna go on about this anymore, I apologized to Frankie, and that's who had every right to comment, not u.

Oh my we are testy tonight aren't we.:laugh:

There're assuming it's winp-up. Which know one knows for sure. So please mind ur business.

And since when is it "winp-up"? And no I won't mind my own business thank you very much. This is getting fun....please do keep ranting..:D

And I wasn't the one who brought Jaclyn into this YOU did by assuming. Get your facts straight before you post okay.

Stappishot
08-07-2006, 10:18 PM
Oh my we are testy tonight aren't we.:laugh:

And since when is it "winp-up"? And no I won't mind my own business thank you very much. This is getting fun....please do keep ranting..:D

And I wasn't the one who brought Jaclyn into this YOU did by assuming. Get your facts straight before you post okay.

I can see ur mother's not home so u have time to play on the computer. Anyway, moving on. I don't have time for kids. Maybe u do, but I don't. It's time to grow up, hun. :D

BobbyMcGee
08-07-2006, 10:22 PM
I can see ur mother's not home so u have time to play on the computer. Anyway, moving on. I don't have time for kids. Maybe u do, but I don't. It's time to grow up, hun. :D

Aww I am so flattered HUN..am I getting under your skin?

Stappishot
08-07-2006, 10:26 PM
Aww I am so flattered HUN..am I getting under your skin?

All I have to say to that is LMFAO! No child ur not! LMFAO. Oh man! :D LOL!!!!!

BobbyMcGee
08-07-2006, 10:28 PM
All I have to say to that is LMFAO! No child ur not! LMFAO. Oh man! :D LOL!!!!!

Well I must be if you are still responding to my posts.....:D And you know that I am right....hmmmmm

Stappishot
08-07-2006, 10:31 PM
Well I must be if you are still responding to my posts.....:D And you know that I am right....hmmmmm

I'm replying cause I can. LOL, it's past ur bed time child, lol!!! And um... no, know child in my book is right. :D

BobbyMcGee
08-07-2006, 10:34 PM
I'm replying cause I can. LOL, it's past ur bed time child, lol!!! And um... no, know child in my book is right. :D

Oh I'm sorry too many syallbles in my last post? Oh my, "Know child in my book is right::wtf: ....tisk, tisk...did you graduate from grammar school?

Stappishot
08-07-2006, 10:37 PM
Oh I'm sorry too many syallbles in my last post? Oh my, "Know child in my book is right::wtf: ....tisk, tisk...did you graduate from grammar school?

If I'm not mistaken I think ur still in there. Are we getting mad my dear? I can't believe I'm arguing with a child. It's just insane how long they can stay up late now. :D

BobbyMcGee
08-07-2006, 10:41 PM
If I'm not mistaken I think ur still in there. Are we getting mad my dear? I can't believe I'm arguing with a child. It's just insane how long they can stay up late now. :D

A child? LMAO you think I'm a child? Seems to me that you are the child my dear....**yawn** this is getting a bit boring.....but it is fun.....so tell me.....what else are U assuming? Oh wait...that may have been too difficult of a question...let me rephrase that.....who are you? Are you adult enough to handle this? Oh sorry that may have been taken wrong...let's just go back to the original question.....hmmm who are you?

BobbyMcGee
08-07-2006, 10:43 PM
Oh wait....the title of this thread. LMAO

Juat went to PBF...

Yes hun I do believe it is way past your bedtime. :D Type much? Or maybe that should be spell much?

Stappishot
08-07-2006, 10:47 PM
A child? LMAO you think I'm a child? Seems to me that you are the child my dear....**yawn** this is getting a bit boring.....but it is fun.....so tell me.....what else are U assuming? Oh wait...that may have been too difficult of a question...let me rephrase that.....who are you? Are you adult enough to handle this? Oh sorry that may have been taken wrong...let's just go back to the original question.....hmmm who are you?

lol!!! Why are u still on this assuming business? Assuming difficult, lol! I'm assuming u can't go to sleep tonight cause ur still gonna be thinking about me assuming! LOL!!!! And yes I am getting bored of u, ur not doing anything for me, but entertaining me. Maybe it's to difficult for u to understand that this subject is over. I thought u would have trouble with that. Maybe u should of asked who I was b4 u started getting all defense about me assuming, lol!!! Whatever!

Stappishot
08-07-2006, 10:49 PM
Oh wait....the title of this thread. LMAO

Yes hun I do believe it is way past your bedtime. :D Type much? Or maybe that should be spell much?

lol, I see ur not that dumb after all. U got an error that I did, lol! Good job, here's a star for u. Congratulations! :D Now go to bed! LOL!!!!

BobbyMcGee
08-07-2006, 10:53 PM
lol!!! Why are u still on this assuming business? Assuming difficult, lol! I'm assuming u can't go to sleep tonight cause ur still gonna be thinking about me assuming! LOL!!!! And yes I am getting bored of u, ur not doing anything for me, but entertaining me. Maybe it's to difficult for u to understand that this subject is over. I thought u would have trouble with that. Maybe u should of asked who I was b4 u started getting all defense about me assuming, lol!!! Whatever!

BUT I KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE.....SLEEP ON THAT HUN!:D

Stappishot
08-07-2006, 10:56 PM
BUT I KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE.....SLEEP ON THAT HUN!:D

Oh goody, I got a stalker!!! Are u trying to scare me or something cause it's not working, HUN! :D So now that question that u asked me of who I am, u don't have to ponder that anymore, now u know. Good job on finding that out all by urself!!! LMFAO!!!! :D :D

BobbyMcGee
08-07-2006, 11:01 PM
Oh goody, I got a stalker!!! Are u trying to scare me or something cause it's not working, HUN! :D So now that question that u asked me of who I am, u don't have to ponder that anymore, now u know. Good job on finding that out all by urself!!! LMFAO!!!! :D :D

No not even trying to scare you, that would be childish now wouldn't it......oh and just an fyi it's "too" not "to" but come back when you grow up a bit okay.......and learn to speak proper English.

And I know who you are.....or do I?????? HUN!:D

**yawn** this has Really become very boring.... think I'll go watch a movie....now....ta ta HUN

metalchris25
08-07-2006, 11:03 PM
Are you guys really having an argument over the internet? You are both acting like children. Grow up and let it go. Maybe its not my place to say so, so go ahead and flame me all you want, I won't respond. I just think that if you want to argue over absolutley nothing, you should at least have the decency to use pm's.

BobbyMcGee
08-07-2006, 11:05 PM
Are you guys really having an argument over the internet? You are both acting like children. Grow up and let it go. Maybe its not my place to say so, so go ahead and flame me all you want, I won't respond. I just think that if you want to argue over absolutley nothing, you should at least have the decency to use pm's.

Awww but it's so much fun to expose someone don't you think? But this has become quite boring to me...so later Stappishot or whatever your name is??????

Stappishot
08-07-2006, 11:06 PM
No not even trying to scare you, that would be childish now wouldn't it......oh and just an fyi it's "too" not "to" but come back when you grow up a bit okay.......and learn to speak proper English.

And I know who you are.....or do I?????? HUN!:D

Now my stalker is correcting me, damn what next, a visit at my door! :D I really can care less on how I spell to or too or two. But it's all good, cause now u get another gold star. Keep this up, and you'll have a hole board full! :D :D How bout u come back when u grow up, oh wait I forget, ur still a child, oh but wait a child stalker at that. LOL!!!!! Don't stalk me to much! lol!!!

metalchris25
Passion Breeds Followers, it's a great site! U really should go there! :D

O ok. I go there a lot, I just didn't make the connection....*Feels really dumb*

Stappishot
O ok. I go there a lot, I just didn't make the connection....*Feels really dumb*

it's ok. :D

Dogstar
08-08-2006, 03:43 PM
Knock off the nonsense, Stappishot and BobbyMcGee.

Closing thread...