http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

eusebioCBR
07-28-2006, 12:14 AM
http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm

Thoughts?

I don't buy it, do you?

metalchris25
07-28-2006, 04:59 AM
No. The only part that makes any sense is the part about the plane itself. Where did it go?

bilal
07-28-2006, 06:40 AM
to be honest....till now.... i dont buy anything related to 9-11........ i am not sure of the source of the clip.... but if this is true...atlest the missing plane part....then what did hit the pentagon...it was hit for sure... a missle?......how?...... this may lead us to further connect the tragedy of the fourth plane that was crashed in a field but latter claimed to have been shot down by a missle too........but i dont see truth coming out of anything....i dont see truth coming of any media since 9-11......

metalchris25
07-28-2006, 07:56 AM
You really can't believe much in the media concerning 9/11. Certainly not as an American. If there was some sort of a conspiracy, we wouldn't find out till about 2050.

Chase
07-29-2006, 02:08 AM
These terrorists responsible for the horrors of 9/11 somewhat lucked out. As it turns out... they have an unintentional fan club who refuses to believe that they were responsible... and in turn, hashes out unfounded conspiracy theories. Imagine... committing an act of that magnitude and having people actually blame the government of the country in which you were attacking? Must be nice to be a terrorist and have that sort of backing.

Ana4Stapp
07-29-2006, 02:52 AM
Wow!!! Chase is back!!!!! ;)
lol

And Im afraid to say it....but I agree (finally) with his comments....lol... I cant believe in this theory ...its absurd ...well ..even though theres an interesting point to consider about the plane....

bilal
07-29-2006, 03:21 AM
These terrorists responsible for the horrors of 9/11 somewhat lucked out. As it turns out... they have an unintentional fan club who refuses to believe that they were responsible... and in turn, hashes out unfounded conspiracy theories. Imagine... committing an act of that magnitude and having people actually blame the government of the country in which you were attacking? Must be nice to be a terrorist and have that sort of backing.

(i am not an american ..so may be i should;nt be blaming anyone here....but just expressing my point of view)

i dont think those who did it have any fan base anywhere..........i dont think American Government has done anything concluding in response to 9-11, what they did was to attach Afghanistan......attack afghanistan......i still findl it hard to believe that Osama and his dumb F**kers can actaully plan a speilberg style attck so perfectly executed.........i am sure these conspiracies are just some little babies ...and some of em might need some time to grow and become a killing bastard.......i know..i know....no one knows the exact truth....atleast ...i dont believe it.......and what difference will it make if the truth is exposed.....what difference wiill it make now.!....

Chase
08-04-2006, 03:12 AM
(i am not an american ..so may be i should;nt be blaming anyone here....but just expressing my point of view)

i dont think those who did it have any fan base anywhere..........i dont think American Government has done anything concluding in response to 9-11, what they did was to attach Afghanistan......attack afghanistan......i still findl it hard to believe that Osama and his dumb F**kers can actaully plan a speilberg style attck so perfectly executed.........i am sure these conspiracies are just some little babies ...and some of em might need some time to grow and become a killing bastard.......i know..i know....no one knows the exact truth....atleast ...i dont believe it.......and what difference will it make if the truth is exposed.....what difference wiill it make now.!....

Even idiots get lucky sometimes. I use the term "idiot" loosely. Osama bin Laden and Al Qaeda had some intelligence because they were able to exploit our weaknesses at the time. The reason why he's an idiot, however, is because he picked the wrong country to fuck with.

bilal
08-08-2006, 11:51 AM
^ yup ...your right.... he was an idiot...cause he messed with an idiotic administration ( with all due respect to americans).......cause idiots are the worst to mess with.....cause they dont really know what they are doing

Chase
08-08-2006, 02:46 PM
^ yup ...your right.... he was an idiot...cause he messed with an idiotic administration ( with all due respect to americans).......cause idiots are the worst to mess with.....cause they dont really know what they are doing

"Idiotic administration?" This coming from a guy who lives in the military dictatorship of Pakistan? Give me a break. Pervez Musharraf won't do a damn thing about the Al Qaeda leaders who are hiding in the mountains of Pakistan. How is Bush an idiot?

bilal
08-08-2006, 07:24 PM
"Idiotic administration?" This coming from a guy who lives in the military dictatorship of Pakistan? Give me a break. Pervez Musharraf won't do a damn thing about the Al Qaeda leaders who are hiding in the mountains of Pakistan. How is Bush an idiot?

oh....so you know al-qaeda leaders are hiding in the mountains of PAkistan....just like when bush said that OSama was hiding in AFghanistan.....and u attacked it.....chase bro...do u know how many lives Paksitan activists and protestors losed when your so-called war on terror was running in Afghanistan......all ur planes used our air space......our seaports were used by your ships for supplies.....our air bases near the upper side of Afghanistan was used for you air strikes.......many rescue operation were launced from our land.....your bombs fell mistakenlly in our side of the boarders...and countless Pakistani ..innocent...lost their lives..... that to me is idiotic...... your president, before the start of war....said to Pakistani people in general to either be with US or we will be shifted to preshistoric times....those are the words of MR.Bush...addressed to my nation..... and if it wasnt for this millitary dictatorship of Gen PErvaiz, your war on terror would'nt be that easy for you.............and till recent times....any one capttured here is handed over to your country.....so its very lame of you to blame my country for it........ world nows what the outcome of attacks on aFghanistan is....and I KNOW how many of us died for the cause not of our own........I see refugess and i know what fleeing refugees have done to my country.....

Chase
08-09-2006, 04:09 PM
oh....so you know al-qaeda leaders are hiding in the mountains of PAkistan....just like when bush said that OSama was hiding in AFghanistan.....and u attacked it.....chase bro...do u know how many lives Paksitan activists and protestors losed when your so-called war on terror was running in Afghanistan......all ur planes used our air space......our seaports were used by your ships for supplies.....our air bases near the upper side of Afghanistan was used for you air strikes.......many rescue operation were launced from our land.....your bombs fell mistakenlly in our side of the boarders...and countless Pakistani ..innocent...lost their lives..... that to me is idiotic...... your president, before the start of war....said to Pakistani people in general to either be with US or we will be shifted to preshistoric times....those are the words of MR.Bush...addressed to my nation..... and if it wasnt for this millitary dictatorship of Gen PErvaiz, your war on terror would'nt be that easy for you.............and till recent times....any one capttured here is handed over to your country.....so its very lame of you to blame my country for it........ world nows what the outcome of attacks on aFghanistan is....and I KNOW how many of us died for the cause not of our own........I see refugess and i know what fleeing refugees have done to my country.....

You called my country idiotic for defending itself after it was directly attacked by Islamic extremists... for no apparent reason. I'll tell you what idiocy is. Idiocy is threatening war with India over a ridiculous patch of mountainous terrain (Kashmir). Idiocy is allowing a totalitarian general to tell you how to run YOUR country. That, my friend, is idiocy. There are thousands of Pakistanis living in the United States because of that reason. To escape that way of life.

It's "very lame" of you to sit there and demonize my nation for protecting itself and trying to destroy an ideology that refuses to coexist peacefully with people of different faiths. The United States has been greatful for the initial support coming from Pakistan. But you know what? I remember seeing Pakistanis rioting in the streets chanting anti-American, anti-European, anti-Christian, and anti-Semitic things after a small Danish newspaper published a cheesey cartoon of the prohpet Mohammed. What the hell does the United States have to do with that? Why are Lebanese people chanting anti-American things when we have nothing to do with the Israel-Hezbollah war?

My country is shedding blood, sweat, and tears to make your region a better place. We're sacrificing our lives to rid the region of aggressive regimes. I'm sure countless numbers of Lebanese people called the United States idiotic. But what cracks me up is that they're now pissed off at us for not jumping to their rescue. When, in fact, we're working diligently with the international community to get a cease fire put into action. I can guarantee you, if tomorrow, a disaster struck your country... Americans would be there pulling Pakistanis out of the rubble.

America is a country that was built by millions of once poor immigrants. Poor immigrants who have shed their blood for millions of other people around the world. I would at least appreciate some people to actually recognize that for once.

Oh, and the outcome of the attacks in Afghanistan? Yeah, we definitely know the outcome. Women can now actually get an education, the Taliban isn't funding Al Qaeda and repressing the citizens of Afghanistan. My fucking best friend came so close to death trying to protect Afghans from what's left of the Taliban... so you remember that young, American men, of all races and faiths, are dying for a cause that'll keep the WORLD safer.

bilal
08-10-2006, 11:46 AM
You called my country idiotic for defending itself after it was directly attacked by Islamic extremists... for no apparent reason.

even before your country suffered that terrrible tragedy....your defence departement had suspected these attacks....so saying that there was no apparent reason...is totlally wrong my firend....there were many reasons.....though no reason at all in the whole world can justify a cRIMe like 9/11....please dont get that wrong...nothing in the universe might justify a crime as shame full and ugly as 9/11...may responsible for that suffer in hell and life before......i hope i have made my self clear....may the 9/11 culprits get fu**ed by slutty she-mails every night, for the rest of theri misreable life......i hope i am clear at my point........BUT...nothing in the world can justify a REACTION like attackin AFGHANISTAN......killing over 50,000 innocent people just becuase they were Afghanis....mostly women and children..........and if this is'nt Idioticity.........no matter if you labbel it self defence....do countless propaganda calling it libration for people of Afghanistan (sleeping that kind feeling for Afghanis for over decades.....)......what ever you paint it beautifullly ......its the most IDIOTIC blunder of times......cause killing of helpless people like AFghanis....poor and sick people...... for which world even did'nt showed any sympathy.......and what wast hte motive......capturing Osama bin laden?......could have figured out where he was......could have first identified a possible place...using intelligence and all.......but .....here comes the mother of all idioticity......to please ur nation that Mr.bush is in control.....in the urgency to show that revenge is taken....he gave in to the pressure......he couldnt wait to figure all that out...so he went on with the war....and dropped dasiy cutters.......if this isnt idioticity.........kindly find a mental institution for me:).... why is collateral loss any different than terrorism....USA asked a big price from ohter people violating theri freeedom..... when i was a kid... my teacher tought us about every one having a circle around em....and it was called circle of freedom...and no one else is supposed to mess with others circle of freedom.... is USA really that innocent as much as you are trying to prove?.....i appreciate your patriotism.....but this beautiful feeling should'nt be turned into a poison.....and thats the biggest cancer of war.....a veitnam'e to me was as much patriotic as an American.....but both were shooting each other....

I'll tell you what idiocy is. Idiocy is threatening war with India over a ridiculous patch of mountainous terrain (Kashmir). Idiocy is allowing a totalitarian general to tell you how to run YOUR country. That, my friend, is idiocy. There are thousands of Pakistanis living in the United States because of that reason. To escape that way of life.

ridiculus patch of land??.......:eek: ........let me just say it again cause my mind aint processing it correctly at the moment......ridiculus patch of land??........i ll try to breif you with the history of what happened 50 years ago...which you seemed to be utterly unaware of ........and just saying what is presented to you by what i dont know...... if i go onn with the history of Kashimir ....this post might get endles..... but i will leave you with just one question for you to figure out....... why isnt there any international medai in Kashmir???......who has blocked access of any CNN or BCC kinda networks in Kashmir?...... you only get India bichin about Pakistan or Vice versa....but no info on What is going onn in Kashmr??...why??.......no UN or redcross????......how many muslims are being killed/ assasinated in kashmir every day??? ...............how many indian soldiers are their in the occupied Kashmir and theri ratio with the population of people living their?.....who are they gaurding?.....or occpying???......how many wemon have been raped, men tortured and killed??......when you get answere for these........ do come back and hit me on this topic........

It's "very lame" of you to sit there and demonize my nation for protecting itself and trying to destroy an ideology that refuses to coexist peacefully with people of different faiths.

what ideology are you refering here.......you just said it very vague......Islam?...... i hate to say it again and again....but ...alright ...one more time..... when Islam was spread from the time it was first spoken about....alll of middle east was conqured by muslims in a matter of less than century......all of jeruslem......all the living jews of that time.......if it was ISLAM idology get rid of all the other faiths.......you might have had a channel called "national [JEW]graphic".....but this really isnt the case.....and i am going a bit oftopic here....but you know what....i trust that only JEws, just like in 1982, are gona stop the lebnan war this time too.....it was the protest of Jews in Israel that led to the stop of 1982 war ...here is something of importance that led to the protest within Israel....

Sabra and Shatila massacre .....in sep 1982 that attacked the Palestinian refugee camps.......it is estimated that upto 3500 palestinian refugess where massacred by the israeli invadors source " http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabra_and_Shatila_massacre

areil shron is still accused of leding such attack and for the masacres it commited.......still no justice

And its the only hope on my side too...that those remarkable people are gona stand up again....soon you will see...we all will see....t

was 9/11 an attack of Religions?....was it an attack on Christianity? .... so if that is true, which i disagree, then attacks on AFghanistan, iraq, palestine is a crusade?....... anohter holy war??......... i dont find any sence in what your saying......

The United States has been greatful for the initial support coming from Pakistan. But you know what? I remember seeing Pakistanis rioting in the streets chanting anti-American, anti-European, anti-Christian, and anti-Semitic things after a small Danish newspaper published a cheesey cartoon of the prohpet Mohammed. What the hell does the United States have to do with that? Why are Lebanese people chanting anti-American things when we have nothing to do with the Israel-Hezbollah war?

ahh...chase....this para of yours is probably what you yourself need to read again.....you connected 9/11 with danish and with lebnese and made a remarkable comment in the end......

what do u expect from Pakistan?....our military dictator...which u said idiotic.....let you use all the facilities you needed...inspite of worst demonstrations in my country.....why?.... because that saine guy knew that he can control the FREEDOM of his countrymen...but he percieved correctly what USA would do to PAkistan if that military dictator chosees to stay with his people's opinion......we were not attacked by USA but would have if considereed the will of my people.....??.... that my freind is the JUSTICE your contry do with COuntries like my homeland PAKISTAN..... still if you think we dont have the right to protest...ask the same old still in power military man...and he might do something about it too......my police killed my country protestors...my army guys lost their lives gaurding the boarder with Afghanistan....adn thats a huge boarder ....all mountaneous.........my people suffured.....and we all paid price.. I did....business were closed for days here....??..... many dalily wage poor people slept without food here....THAT MY friend is JUSTICE what your Adminstration has done to us.....atleast praise that military dictator for Christ sake:mad: ........should i go on to explain why we were offended on the Cartoons....start a new thread and i will join...here..it is oftopic....

you said USA has nothing do with the current lebnese problem ..... realy....Israel.....does tthat rings any bell.....who is supposed to protect Israel even after what it has done over the years....is Israel is justified on every thing it do...or is it really the guardian hand of USA that has really unleased it to do the crimes.......do u really believe if it wasnt for USA, any contry doing things like Israel has done would have stayed any chance of existance......who has kept UN out so far, who has kept EU out sofar?....c'mon chase...and your saying that USA has nothing to do LEbneses crisis......this coming from a student of politics is totally bizare.....

continued in the next post

bilal
08-10-2006, 11:48 AM
continued from the post above due to space shortage , please do consider part1 of this post or the rest of this post might not make clear sence

My country is shedding blood, sweat, and tears to make your region a better place. We're sacrificing our lives to rid the region of aggressive regimes.

i see whats happening in Iraq....impressive.....you did get rid of that MO-FO regime......horray......i see its so all better these days..... is it really the passion of the people of USA, their living desire....to get rid of regimes like Sadam hussain....or really....do they give a fu**, unless , unless, you administration says"people....they got WMD's....we have to attack or we will be seriously fu**ed,"...... you can talk compassionatly but you cant hide the truth.....again an ill planed IDIOTIC mission....with all due respect to those USA soldiers now in Iraq....you know Chase... in a place where almost 100 people are dying horroble deaths each day (UN stattistics of 100 deaths perday) ...and if i was there to do what US soldiers are supposed to do.....i might needed to wear dippers......seriously.....it looks easy in movies...but believe me..its not..... but you see...that is the same feeling that makes you do all the mistakenly things....just to make it to the end of the day....to make way back home....i have seen it on TV, your ARmy doesnt love to be in Iraq...but hey they are there...bravo....very brave..but we know now what silly crimes took place in vietnam...and same is happening in Iraq ..... ofcource US soldiers arnt built by ACME....same God made them as the GOd that made me ...sorry..i am being a bit harsh here....buT DONT USE THE HEROIC SACRIFICES OF YOUR BRAVE SOLDIERS TO JUSTIFY THE CRIMES THAT ARE BIENG COMMITED FROM THEM......PLEASE DONT WASTE THERI SACRIFICES BY USING IT TO PICTURE WHATS GOING ON IS GOOD....atleast for therir sake.....

I'm sure countless numbers of Lebanese people called the United States idiotic. But what cracks me up is that they're now pissed off at us for not jumping to their rescue. When, in fact, we're working diligently with the international community to get a cease fire put into action. I can guarantee you, if tomorrow, a disaster struck your country... Americans would be there pulling Pakistanis out of the rubble.

no one is asking USA to jump to rescue.....when your pal, Israel is doing the thing it do the best, that really cracked me up....... USA is deligently working for cease fire?.....isnt after 1000 deaths, mnostly of children, that should have been done, may be USA is waiting for the Zulu nations to cast theri vote for the cease fire......you know very well Chase what each and every muslim country wants, cease fire!.....but what is stoping it then???...whyis UN at so invisible at the moment?... leave this for you to answer mr.chase.........

I can guarantee you, if tomorrow, a disaster struck your country... Americans would be there pulling Pakistanis out of the rubble.

the only disaster that can struck my country is USA!!!!:D ........ Chase my freind, i appreciate your offer, but it would be really pathetic and sick of me if i start countin any Natural disaster in past 2 years or so where you could have actually be puling out me from the rubble.....every country faces some seriuos stuff...i am sorry if i might come harsh again..if death tolll is the only case to determine the amount of help a country needs...then compare the death toll of 9-11 with the earth quack that hit my coutry last winter, at hte moutiain freezing areas...you see Chase , it dont work that way, and by the way, WHY pull Pakistanis out of the rubble?.....at the very moment...lebnese people are under rubble......why you arnt pulling them out?????...are they any different ......thanks for your offer...but no thanks!

America is a country that was built by millions of once poor immigrants. Poor immigrants who have shed their blood for millions of other people around the world. I would at least appreciate some people to actually recognize that for once.

you know Chase...if you cut the crap about sheding blood for others....surely you do.... and so do we..... which country has the best millitary peace keeping record in UN, how many Pakistani soilders server worldwide in UN, we all do Chase...we all do, its a policy of this world that only that nations acheive Greatness that PAid the price of Sacrifice....and if USA is a super power....its nothing but Sacrifice, both military on war grounds and in domestic work, has USA achieved that position. i appreciate that....and so stands valid for Germans, french, british, they all have Shed bloood for theri country...its only sacrifice that got u and all others at a glorius state.....aggreed.....but getting power is a source of dictatorship too.....think abut it.....why is USA the only nation in the world that is most disliked by other nations......i am sorry...but you might not accet it sitting inside.....its me telling you from the outside..i am not asking you to respect my Country... but dont portray your drawn picture to the rest of the world....please try to relate my words wit the whole of what i ve written and not just the past few lines....i dont respect USA glory...i disrespect what you have used it for afterwards

Oh, and the outcome of the attacks in Afghanistan? Yeah, we definitely know the outcome. Women can now actually get an education, the Taliban isn't funding Al Qaeda and repressing the citizens of Afghanistan. My fucking best friend came so close to death trying to protect Afghans from what's left of the Taliban... so you remember that young, American men, of all races and faiths, are dying for a cause that'll keep the WORLD safer.

so ...attacks on afghanistan was to librate women......1000 killed, rather thatn educated, to achieve that purpose......for years and years...no body knew whats going onn in Afghanistan, and suddenly, so much love and compassion, WILL to lay life for afghanis, how touching........surely Taliban sucked in ruling their people.....they did suck, but i would love to deabte on afghanistan and specially taliban, and the role of USA in the history of taliban....would love to.....make a new post.....up up and away, but have mercy on my fingers ....i cant take any more right now......i have been in interaction with fleeing afghanis, ive seen em rott, i have talked with actualy TAliban fighters, they are in my streets till now...working as dime a day labourors, drug addicts, beggers.....

Chase, i appreciate your replying to my post, i am hoping you will continue doing that, not just to win an argument, but to educate me, and to let your self be educated in the process too, its only if we see eye to eye, we CAN do some good

metalchris25
08-10-2006, 01:06 PM
I just want to say that I am REALLY enjoying this discussion!!!
(pardon me, carry on.....)

Ana4Stapp
08-11-2006, 09:51 AM
: (Originally Posted by Chase) Oh, and the outcome of the attacks in Afghanistan? Yeah, we definitely know the outcome. Women can now actually get an education, the Taliban isn't funding Al Qaeda and repressing the citizens of Afghanistan. My fucking best friend came so close to death trying to protect Afghans from what's left of the Taliban... so you remember that young, American men, of all races and faiths, are dying for a cause that'll keep the WORLD safer.

Oh MY GOD!!!

Ana4Stapp
08-11-2006, 09:51 AM
double post sory!!!!!!!

Ana4Stapp
08-11-2006, 09:52 AM
Hey actualy my life is a mess rite now...so i was trying to stay away from this discussion....but of course I CANT kep this 'neutral poisition'-lol and I need to say that this discussion is very interesting....but some things are realy disturbing me A LO!!!!!

First... I cant believe Chase is still seeing History from one perspective(AND THIS IS WRONG as a history student u know its condened ok?).....I mean from patriotism....trying to justify every single action of US as a GOOd AND MERCIFUL ACT....

Dont u think that US is acting as the same violent methods that the terorists use? They kileld 6000 in september 11 ....tell me how many died in Iraq, Afeganisthan and Lebanon?

You realy think tht US has noting to do with this Lebanon genocide? And hey hey im not defending Hezbollah actions....at all....but ignoring the interest that ur country has in that area....really surprises me..... we all know that US is doing NOTHING to STOP this WAR>>.and u know waht....because its ISRAEL!!!!!!! But if this war was from ONLY muslim countries....US surely would INVADE them to SAVE THE COUNTRY....right?

Ana4Stapp
08-11-2006, 10:05 AM
And bilal.... I really consider your pointsasx very interesting and corrects ....u expressed my thoughts too..... congrats man...:)

Chase
08-13-2006, 02:57 PM
Hey actualy my life is a mess rite now...so i was trying to stay away from this discussion....but of course I CANT kep this 'neutral poisition'-lol and I need to say that this discussion is very interesting....but some things are realy disturbing me A LO!!!!!

First... I cant believe Chase is still seeing History from one perspective(AND THIS IS WRONG as a history student u know its condened ok?).....I mean from patriotism....trying to justify every single action of US as a GOOd AND MERCIFUL ACT....

Dont u think that US is acting as the same violent methods that the terorists use? They kileld 6000 in september 11 ....tell me how many died in Iraq, Afeganisthan and Lebanon?

You realy think tht US has noting to do with this Lebanon genocide? And hey hey im not defending Hezbollah actions....at all....but ignoring the interest that ur country has in that area....really surprises me..... we all know that US is doing NOTHING to STOP this WAR>>.and u know waht....because its ISRAEL!!!!!!! But if this war was from ONLY muslim countries....US surely would INVADE them to SAVE THE COUNTRY....right?

The United States military does not advocate suicide bombings that target innocent civilians. The United States government doesn't advocate terrorist tactics. Are you mad?

It's amazing that you're demonizing the United States, Great Britain, Israel, and the rest of the countries who are dedicated to the abolishment of terrorism. Sure, it's bad that they respond to terrorism... but it's not bad that Brits (of Pakistani descent) and Pakistani terrorists were involved in trying to blow up multitudes of innocent travelers.

There wouldn't be war in the Middle East if Al Qaeda and other extremist groups could co-exist with people who are different from them.

Chase
08-13-2006, 02:58 PM
:

Oh MY GOD!!!

lol I'm surprised you're not saying "Allah o Akbar!"

Ana4Stapp
08-13-2006, 08:25 PM
The United States military does not advocate suicide bombings that target innocent civilians. The United States government doesn't advocate terrorist tactics. Are you mad?

It's amazing that you're demonizing the United States, Great Britain, Israel, and the rest of the countries who are dedicated to the abolishment of terrorism. Sure, it's bad that they respond to terrorism... but it's not bad that Brits (of Pakistani descent) and Pakistani terrorists were involved in trying to blow up multitudes of innocent travelers.

There wouldn't be war in the Middle East if Al Qaeda and other extremist groups could co-exist with people who are different from them.

No ..my friend....you are the one demonizing muslim world ...but its not a surprise since you follow Bush's steps ....:rolleyes:

Chase
08-14-2006, 03:05 AM
No ..my friend....you are the one demonizing muslim world ...but its not a surprise since you follow Bush's steps ....:rolleyes:

How am I demonizing the Muslim world? Oh, because I take offense to men killing innocent people in the name of their god? If that's your definition of demonization of the Muslim world then yes... I'm guilty. I have nothing but respect for the Arab world... but I will condemn terrorists to Hell for the rest of my life. Watching my fellow Americans jump out of the World Trade Center, while burning, on the television, is not something that sat well with me. Nor does hearing about how Islamic extremists wanted to blow up 9 or 10airplanes carrying innocent people. Hmmmmmm... call me crazy... but that, to me, is a very sickening ideology. I'm not following anyone's footsteps because I'm the one doing my own stepping.

bilal
08-14-2006, 10:36 AM
How am I demonizing the Muslim world? Oh, because I take offense to men killing innocent people in the name of their god? If that's your definition of demonization of the Muslim world then yes... I'm guilty. I have nothing but respect for the Arab world... but I will condemn terrorists to Hell for the rest of my life. Watching my fellow Americans jump out of the World Trade Center, while burning, on the television, is not something that sat well with me. Nor does hearing about how Islamic extremists wanted to blow up 9 or 10airplanes carrying innocent people. Hmmmmmm... call me crazy... but that, to me, is a very sickening ideology. I'm not following anyone's footsteps because I'm the one doing my own stepping.

Chase..... may be you dont get it at all..... so i am just using your own recipe to answer you....may be you will see how obsurd you sound ......here .. i have just changed your own reply into mine.......

How am I demonizing the USA? Oh, because I take offense to men killing innocent people in the name of democracy/WMD/ national security/ Libration/ occupation? If that's your definition of demonization of the USA then yes... I'm guilty. I have nothing but respect for the Americans.. but I will condemn them to Hell for the rest of my life. Watching my fellow Muslims jump out of their house, killed in thier homes, bombed cause of no reason, killed and humiliated cause of being Arabs and muslims, sucked in refugees camps on theri own lands, and all this on the television, is not something that sat well with me. Nor does hearing about how USA wanted to blow up Iran or Iraq or Lebnon or Syria or Pakistan. Hmmmmmm... call me crazy... but that, to me, is a very sickening ideology. I'm not following anyone's footsteps because I'm the one doing my own stepping

you see ...just by switching your sentiments with mine , using your own words, .....well......how am i sounding like?....almost threatening....right...... like a terrorist warning..... i hope bro that just for once you will try to portray your own self in my position, you keep crying about your 9-11, but why dont you realise for once that for us, Muslims all over the world, there is a 9-11 every day, we open each day's newpaper to get another 9-11 for us, i see my people burning, my mothers getting raped, my kids dying and losing theri lives each day,,, EACH DAY!!!...... if you have been deeply wounded by your 9-11 , and if you know the pain, then how can you tollerate my PAIN, my emotions, my anger, my sentiments..... and this is all i am asking you to realise...i wont advocate that muslims all over the world should react in the same way the USA did, i mean...we have our own 9-11's of each day, may be we should respond in the same way USA did for its 9-11, but this is something i am against.....cause i dont apporve of the WAY USA has reacted to 9-11, but atleast Chase, just for once realise what comes out of your mouth, and ttry to be justified justonce.

Chase
08-15-2006, 03:55 AM
Chase..... may be you dont get it at all..... so i am just using your own recipe to answer you....may be you will see how obsurd you sound ......here .. i have just changed your own reply into mine.......

you see ...just by switching your sentiments with mine , using your own words, .....well......how am i sounding like?....almost threatening....right...... like a terrorist warning..... i hope bro that just for once you will try to portray your own self in my position, you keep crying about your 9-11, but why dont you realise for once that for us, Muslims all over the world, there is a 9-11 every day, we open each day's newpaper to get another 9-11 for us, i see my people burning, my mothers getting raped, my kids dying and losing theri lives each day,,, EACH DAY!!!...... if you have been deeply wounded by your 9-11 , and if you know the pain, then how can you tollerate my PAIN, my emotions, my anger, my sentiments..... and this is all i am asking you to realise...i wont advocate that muslims all over the world should react in the same way the USA did, i mean...we have our own 9-11's of each day, may be we should respond in the same way USA did for its 9-11, but this is something i am against.....cause i dont apporve of the WAY USA has reacted to 9-11, but atleast Chase, just for once realise what comes out of your mouth, and ttry to be justified justonce.

Oh... so because you feel that you have a 9/11 everyday... it's justified to try to kill as many Americans as one can in an attack? Gotcha. It's not my fault that an insane Sunni targets innocent Kurds and Shia in Iraq. It's not my fault that Israel is retaliating against Hamas and Hezbollah terrorists in Palestine and Lebanon. It's not my fault. 9/11 happened prior to the war in Iraq. It happened prior to the war in Afghanistan. What did Americans do to deserve to be attacked by Al Qaeda? What did innocent Britons do to deserve to die on the subway? What did innocent Spaniards do to deserve to die at the hands of Islamic extremists? NOTHING. Terrorism is never jusitified. TARGETING innocent people isn't justified. The United States and Great Britain don't plot to kill as many innocent civilians as they can. Al Qaeda does. So the next time you sit there and try to taint those two nations as evil infidels... you remember that they will never tolerate this sort of twisted. Islamic-bred fascism. They will continue to fight for freedom and democracy.

bilal
08-15-2006, 03:39 PM
then continue my friend.....and let your favourite contry and favourite people keep doing what they are doing at the moment.... if that is what you really believe deep inside and not just what you want to force yourself to believe....... if you think your favourite people are doing every thing right.....to solve hatred...and that their actions are actaully reducing terrrorism ........and that my 9-11s dont mean a shit to you....... then i wont stop you from advocating your mind...... thats your right........ but then ...there will always be people like me..... if you will be sitting in the parliment doing your diplomicy...then there will be people like me who will prefer to march and protest in the streets against war and killing.....and latter in the night trying to escape faliure and regrets by taking drugs and runing naked in our ecstacy......... and there are infact people like you, me, inbetwwen...... all i tried in this thread was just one thing....to help you see from different perspectives........so that you can make the decision, when the time comes, not just in blind patriotism...but the one that might be hard on yourself...but for the benifit of many.......i just tired to help you see my view......and in this process...i learned a lot from you...thank you very much....but if you are not ready to just even see my view now....then its ok...i wont force you any further.... but i wont waste my energy with a person who is never responding to my views but only comes up with same repeatative blaming and more blaming ...... and keeps his window shut.......

i respect all the views of Eusibio, who has astonished me beyound what i expected with his truth, i respect ana for her true libral views....and i respect Metalchris for being the most open minded person i've came accross ever........and thank you chase.....

Chase
08-15-2006, 04:43 PM
then continue my friend.....and let your favourite contry and favourite people keep doing what they are doing at the moment.... if that is what you really believe deep inside and not just what you want to force yourself to believe....... if you think your favourite people are doing every thing right.....to solve hatred...and that their actions are actaully reducing terrrorism ........and that my 9-11s dont mean a shit to you....... then i wont stop you from advocating your mind...... thats your right........ but then ...there will always be people like me..... if you will be sitting in the parliment doing your diplomicy...then there will be people like me who will prefer to march and protest in the streets against war and killing.....and latter in the night trying to escape faliure and regrets by taking drugs and runing naked in our ecstacy......... and there are infact people like you, me, inbetwwen...... all i tried in this thread was just one thing....to help you see from different perspectives........so that you can make the decision, when the time comes, not just in blind patriotism...but the one that might be hard on yourself...but for the benifit of many.......i just tired to help you see my view......and in this process...i learned a lot from you...thank you very much....but if you are not ready to just even see my view now....then its ok...i wont force you any further.... but i wont waste my energy with a person who is never responding to my views but only comes up with same repeatative blaming and more blaming ...... and keeps his window shut.......

i respect all the views of Eusibio, who has astonished me beyound what i expected with his truth, i respect ana for her true libral views....and i respect Metalchris for being the most open minded person i've came accross ever........and thank you chase.....

I've repeatedly told you that I respect you. However, how am I supposed to respond to someone who accused me a "crying" about my 9/11... as if it wasn't a tragic event? What you did, was try to minimize the deaths of innocent people in America because you have a problem with my nation's government. You need to learn how to draw a distinction between people and politics. The deaths of innocent people is horribly sad, regardless of who it is. Hearing about dead, innocent, Lebanese people breaks my heart. Hearing about dead, innocent Palestinians does also. Like I said... watching the events in New York, Madrid, and London have really gave me a litany of emotions. Anger, sadness, disgust, etc. It bothers me that people will actually target innocent people... and that's exactly what groups like Al Qaeda are doing. Terrorists tried to blow up planes carrying INNOCENT PEOPLE. Why? What did those people do to them? If they have a problem with the governments of Britain and America... at least try to attack military targets. Leave the innocent out of this. We don't make the legislation.

You can't defend the actions of Al Zarqawi or Osama bin Laden. They haven't acted in self-defense. They've acted out of pure hatred for everything the Western world stands for. They've killed all sorts of people... most of whom don't have ties to a government. This is what's wrong with this world. This is why the Middle East is being sucked into the past.

Unforgiven Fan
08-21-2006, 02:54 AM
black is white and white is black and the shades of grey grow infinitivley...both sides of this conflict are on the path of suicide...both sides can blame each other but its only blame and not thought, understanding, revelations, and action. You have a religon that allows power-hungry people to corrupt and destroy lives and a society-ecomony that allows power hungry people to corrupt and destroy lives...both sides are wrong...both sides need to change, one more than the other but change in the thought process is needed...or this "conflict" will not have a good ending...