Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Video of Justify live on cd usa [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Video of Justify live on cd usa

adparaiki
07-05-2006, 03:38 AM
Hello if you go to the passion breeds followers website http://www.passionbreedsfollowers.com/

and you will see on the front page that you can download the video for this great performance

bilal
07-05-2006, 11:37 AM
thanks for the link....... hmm.... its prety clear that he was not having a good vocal day.......

JPB
07-05-2006, 02:34 PM
I don't think he's had a good vocal day on those tv recordings in a while.(leno etc.) Plus hes just got done with a tour with INXS in which he pretty much sang every night for 8 weeks in a row. That will kill anybodys voice for a while. I bet he will be fine when tour resumes in August.

Muad'Dib
07-05-2006, 02:45 PM
First time ive seen video of him live since Leno and it wasnt too bad to be honest. His voice is not great but its not to point where its an embarrasment or anything. Still knows how to make the stage his own too.

titan9
07-05-2006, 04:33 PM
Much, much better than his TV performances of "The Great Divide". Scott did very well vocally with this song and really owned the stage. The chorus was a tad bit shakey, but the verses and bridge were spot on. It is good to see that, despite all of his touring(with INXS), his vocals are holding up quite well. His vocals might not be as good as they were during the MOP/HC days, but they still are good.

nagpo
07-05-2006, 11:13 PM
yeah im still waiting for the justify music video

George Brasil
07-24-2006, 07:36 PM
I don't think he's had a good vocal day on those tv recordings in a while.(leno etc.) Plus hes just got done with a tour with INXS in which he pretty much sang every night for 8 weeks in a row. That will kill anybodys voice for a while. I bet he will be fine when tour resumes in August.
Exactly!
That recording was made after the tour, where Scott's voice was consumed. But I liked his presentation and of Gone Blind!