Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
iraqi kids...a little clip [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : iraqi kids...a little clip

bilal
05-19-2006, 04:18 AM
check out this small video clip and please do share ur thoughts

http://www.yourdailymedia.com/media/1133783248/Iraqi_Kids

(if u cant view or download it but are interested .... PM me and ill mail it to you:) )

metalchris25
05-19-2006, 11:05 AM
that was utterly ridiculous.

GrafiTTied
05-29-2006, 11:18 AM
what the hell???

eusebioCBR
05-29-2006, 12:11 PM
unfortunate:(

tremonti4life04
05-30-2006, 01:36 AM
Crucify me if you will for saying this, but if that was me, i would have opened fire. Who's to say that one of those rocks was not a grenade? When you go into war, and you are in enemy territory, everyone is a threat, and no one can be trusted. If it was you in that truck, how would you have reacted? I would have shot, because the only person id be thinking about behind enemy lines would be myself. That country is too unstable, and those kids are gonna grow into terrorists, if they arent already. You figure, Iraq has been using women and children as suicide bombers for a while, any of those "rocks" could have been an armed grenade.

Theres my opinion, hate me if you will, lol.

bilal
05-30-2006, 01:44 AM
^ no man....why hate u ...uve been the first to fully express ur opinion......and ur right....who knows theres a gernade instead of rock...may be thats enought justification ....go ahead...shoot couple of kids..........that might just serve the purpose for what US army is in iraq for......librating iraq .....in the clip ..one driver did try to scare...(or may be rundown) a kid with the truck......hehe..... war is a sincial business....and there is no justification whatso ever.....we dont even know what that convoy was for..it was surely trasporting oil trucks....i,e US army oil trucks....dont know about that tooo..........hehe..... u know what.. iam still not sure what i really feel when i see this little clip..........i will stick with what eusebioCBR said...."unfortunate".......a little word that explains a lot

Rocketqueen
05-30-2006, 02:27 AM
i did see some kids but all i saw was a moving a truck ..nothing exploded or anything i would say those littlie kids are afraid dudes...war and seeing their loved ones getting killed all the time ...so its a defence to theme ...and you really cant blame theme..our country is hated and with good reason...at times those folks there everyday is battle and a hard life ...and to make it more harder our country gotta go blow the f ^&ck out of theme..thats just the way it is but thats my opion

Ana4Stapp
05-31-2006, 07:22 AM
....go ahead...shoot couple of kids..........that might just serve the purpose for what US army is in iraq for......librating iraq .....

Nothing more to say...