Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Please play Summerfest!!!!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Please play Summerfest!!!!!

crest tattoo
05-15-2006, 10:48 AM
Oh, come on! The Midwest is the best area for him!!! AB played, Submersed too; both last year. Please get him to play Summerfest in Milwaukee!!!:D

Rocketqueen
05-15-2006, 12:28 PM
sweet heart i dont know if he will be playing at your summerfest but if i dont have the date wrong he will be there in MILWAUEKEE WI. on the 20 i believe do be sure you can over to the PBF. and know the correct date and place!!! ROCK ON :jam: :jam:

crest tattoo
05-15-2006, 01:32 PM
I know! We tried to get tickets, but I think INXS announced their concert long before I tried to get tickets (after I found out Scott was playing with them), and all that was left were the nose bleeds:mad1: I know Ebay is selling some, but if I can't get enough seats to go with my Creedpals, I don't want to go:(
Summerfest is in July I think.

Rocketqueen
05-15-2006, 02:15 PM
I know! We tried to get tickets, but I think INXS announced their concert long before I tried to get tickets (after I found out Scott was playing with them), and all that was left were the nose bleeds:mad1: I know Ebay is selling some, but if I can't get enough seats to go with my Creedpals, I don't want to go:(
Summerfest is in July I think.
:D i love your signature btw , Let me Get This Correct And Correct Me If Im Wrong ...Inxs Anounced their concert but It was Not Anounced That Stapp Was Their opening Act !!! you guys i dont keep up with much info because im so busy With Life so any information you have will help me as well... because i really dont know how radio stations or anything is anouncing his shows because i would,nt we be like you and miss one what was with the nose bleeds

crest tattoo
05-15-2006, 02:25 PM
Thanks, had that around since 9-11 I think.
INXS announced their schedule and then announced the opening act later-I think anyway because I'd checked their site often and also when I went in to get tickets, only a handful were left.
Nosebleeds mean the seats are the last ones available in the farthest back seats left, balcony or top-top row. Elevation brings on nosebleeds, thus the meaning.

Rocketqueen
05-15-2006, 03:28 PM
thanks for the info, that would have really pissed me if they would have anounced later ok really pissed me off i understand where you are coming from ..nose bleeds k elevation i thought you were in a fight or something dude ...

Steve
05-16-2006, 12:24 AM
Unfortunately because Stapp is playing with INXS in Milwaukee he proabably won't be at Summerfest. There's a condition for bands playing at Summerfest that says they cannot play within X miles of Summerfest for X number of days/weeks/months prior to Summerfest...

crest tattoo
05-16-2006, 03:11 PM
What about AB last year though. I seen them in Beloit, and then they did Summerfest.

Steve
05-16-2006, 04:02 PM
Beloit is more than X miles away from Milwaukee... (I don't remember the exact milage... basically outside the county of Milwaukee is ok I believe)

crest tattoo
05-16-2006, 04:03 PM
Steve, give me some hope here!!!!!!!!!