Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Another negative item to add to stapp's list... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Another negative item to add to stapp's list...

Unforgiven Fan
04-26-2006, 07:15 PM
http://music.aol.com/home/blender/rock-6.... look at # 42...stapp cannot get any breaks from the media, at least it is not that high on the list...but hey fred durst ranks higher in the list...but #22 brings home a good point...

Mr. Seeker
04-26-2006, 07:35 PM
i'm really tired of hearing all these stupid articles about Scott ...why can't they just lay off? I know they criticized Creed, but not like this....

Agent D
04-26-2006, 08:16 PM
Cripes. People should just let this shit go.

Ana4Stapp
04-26-2006, 08:28 PM
Okay, these crap lists exist ...but its our decision to take it seriosuly or not...

Dogstar
04-27-2006, 11:53 AM
I vote for not. Lists like that are pointless. Hell, most lists are pointless :D

Bridge of Clay
04-27-2006, 04:26 PM
pointless but funny! look at all the controversy they make!

titan9
04-27-2006, 06:09 PM
Honestly, I stopped caring about what the media thinks of Creed/Stapp/AB, a long time ago. But, I will humor them. If they are talking about Stapp's oftentimes "ridiculous" behavior, then they're not that dillusional in making this "worst" statement about Stapp. If, however, they are talking about the music, then they're just a bunch of idiots, imo. Creed was one of the most talented bands in the past decade to breakthrough and get airplay on mainstream radio.

guitardude1985
04-27-2006, 07:45 PM
They bashed the start spangled banner? What a bunch of commie twats! Is not spin out of the UK? Well, correct me if I'm wrong. If so, don't bash our national anthem you limey, warm lager drinking basterd...and oh...fuck god save the queen.

Rocketqueen
04-28-2006, 02:42 AM
i'm really tired of hearing all these stupid articles about Scott ...why can't they just lay off? I know they criticized Creed, but not like this....
F((*&*CKing A its bullshit i get sick of hearing the freaking morons who do the articles which i really dont give a Flying F*&(*Ck about what they have to say or their opions ..why because they love it let theme have their day and let theme have the glory if it makes theme feel better or if they freaking better there life in away shape form or fashion let theme go right ahead !!!