Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
New Zealand - Where Kiwis Rock! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : New Zealand - Where Kiwis Rock!

King Oropher
04-19-2006, 10:00 AM
Any Alter Bridge/Creed/Scott Stapp Kiwi fans out there? :smokin:

aussiecreeder
04-20-2006, 02:25 AM
hey i've been to new zealand and i didn't see any kiwis rock. sure the birds are cute but i didn't see any doing air guitar solos. i've been quite silly atm.....LOL not sure why but i'm in a good mood.....

the only kiwi member of the board as far as i'm aware is hayley.......
the thing i'm shattered about it is on a train trip to auckland there were two sex having sheep and i missed it! :laugh: so where 'bouts in the land of the long white cloud do you hail from?

StappsSaviour
04-21-2006, 02:48 AM
well u would be very very wrong.....
i am in New Zealand so mleh!

King Oropher
04-21-2006, 04:18 AM
Hamilton, are where in Aussie are you from mate?

aussiecreeder
04-22-2006, 07:47 PM
oh yes i passed through hamilton (very briefly)....lets say where i live is a bit bigger than hamilton LOL.....i live in melbourne. :)

King Oropher
04-23-2006, 08:47 AM
ah how was the commonwealth games?

aussiecreeder
04-23-2006, 07:06 PM
there was a great atmosphere in the city during the commonwealth games, although to be truthful i didn't go to any of the events. :o events that i would have gone to such as the athletics and the rugby sevens were already sold out. other events like the basketball were held in regional centres outside melbourne and so they were too far away really. besides the commonwealth games are a bit of a joke....australia vs who? :laugh:

King Oropher
04-25-2006, 08:40 AM
australia vs who? agreed :)

Rocketqueen
05-08-2006, 01:31 PM
Welcome, Im from Bama But I Now Live In Southern IL as most of the feeders know but i recently found out some cool facts Some Mob Lord Is Burried Here how cool is that i figured it later on id do check out da grave and pay my over due respects to organaized crime !!! :D

King Oropher
05-10-2006, 10:05 AM
Welcome, Im from Bama But I Now Live In Southern IL as most of the feeders know but i recently found out some cool facts Some Mob Lord Is Burried Here how cool is that i figured it later on id do check out da grave and pay my over due respects to organaized crime !!!
Awesome

NZ_Rocker16
09-06-2006, 07:37 PM
New Zealand is awesome. Im a huge Alter Bridge fan it would be so awesome if they played a show here some time like at the big day out or sumthing.

StappsSaviour
09-07-2006, 07:35 PM
i think that it would be better if they just did a tour of their own... and nz is ok. we r just so far away from everything.