Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Iran President: Israel Will Be Annihilated [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Iran President: Israel Will Be Annihilated

Chase
04-15-2006, 12:46 AM
TEHRAN, Iran — The president of Iran again lashed out at Israel on Friday and said it was "heading toward annihilation," just days after Tehran raised fears about its nuclear activities by saying it successfully enriched uranium for the first time.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called Israel a "permanent threat" to the Middle East that will "soon" be liberated. He also appeared to again question whether the Holocaust really happened.

"Like it or not, the Zionist regime is heading toward annihilation," Ahmadinejad said at the opening of a conference in support of the Palestinians. "The Zionist regime is a rotten, dried tree that will be eliminated by one storm."

Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, in his address to the conference, accused the United States of plotting to bring the Mideast region under Israeli control.

Ahmadinejad provoked a world outcry in October when he said Israel should be "wiped off the map."

On Friday, he repeated his previous line on the Holocaust, saying: "If such a disaster is true, why should the people of this region pay the price? Why does the Palestinian nation have to be suppressed and have its land occupied?"

The land of Palestine, he said, referring to the British mandated territory that includes all of Israel, Gaza and the West Bank, "will be freed soon."

He did not say how this would be achieved, but insisted to the audience of at least 900 people: "Believe that Palestine will be freed soon."

"The existence of this (Israeli) regime is a permanent threat" to the Middle East, he added. "Its existence has harmed the dignity of Islamic nations."

The three-day conference on Palestine is being attended by officials of Hamas, the ruling party in the Palestinian territories.

Khamenei accused the Bush administration of plotting against his and other Mideast countries.

"The chain of plots by the American government against Iran, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon — aimed at governing the Middle East through the control of the Zionist regime — will not succeed," he said.

He also indicated that Iran will support the cash-strapped, Hamas-led government in the Palestinian territories, but he did not mention financial aid.

"The great Islamic nation cannot ... be indifferent and remain silent on the injustice done to you," Khamenei said, referring to Muslim states. "The Islamic nation is required to assit you in any way it can."

Iran has previously said it will give money to the Palestinian Authority to make up for the withdrawal of donations by Western nations who object to Hamas' refusal to recognize Israel and renounce violence. But no figure has been published.

On Tuesday, Ahmadinejad announced that Iran had successfully enriched uranium using a battery of 164 centrifuges, a significant step toward the large-scale production of enriched uranium required for either fueling nuclear reactors or making nuclear weapons.

The United States, France and Israel accuse Iran of using a civilian nuclear program to secretly build a weapon. Iran denies this, saying its program is confined to generating electricity.

The U.N. Security Council has given Iran until April 28 to cease enrichment. But Iran has rejected the demand.

The chief of Israeli military intelligence, Maj. Gen. Amos Yadlin, was quoted Wednesday as saying Iran could develop a nuclear bomb "within three years, by the end of the decade."

Ana4Stapp
04-17-2006, 01:35 AM
So whats your suggestion? Invade Iran????

Note I heard form some analists that U.S. wont invade Iran at least this year because it could provoke the rise of the prices of the oil and gas in US and consequently it would ruin the plans of the Republicans regarding to the november's elections ...

Chase
04-17-2006, 05:17 AM
So whats your suggestion? Invade Iran????

Note I heard form some analists that U.S. wont invade Iran at least this year because it could provoke the rise of the prices of the oil and gas in US and consequently it would ruin the plans of the Republicans regarding to the november's elections ...

I'm not making any suggestions. I'm just merely pointing out the obvious... that this guy is nuts. First of all... if he attacks Israel... he's going to have a major uphill battle because there's a major chance that he'll have more than just the United States, Britain, and Israel to deal with. I foresee the French acting militarily, Chirac's tolerance towards Islamic extremists is wearing thin. He's already threatened to use France's military strength to attack any nation that sponsors a terrorist attack against it... and German participation because Chancellor Merkel is very anti-terror (as well as some other major European powers). This guy has completely severed ties with Europe by questioning the legitimacy of the Holocaust... and telling Europe, essentially, that the Jews are their problem.

If we're not in World War III yet, Iran is going to be the nation that sparks it. They're led by a man who makes some racist comments that are very reminiscent of Adolf Hitler... and that is creating a lot of anger in the governments of Europe's strongest nations, and the United States. Trust me, based on some recent poll numbers... an overwhelming majority of Americans would support military action against Iran's nuclear sites if we have to resort to that. This isn't Iraq or Saddam Hussein. In Iran, you have a madman who is constantly threatening to attack Israel and is parading the fact that he has nuclear ambitions within his weapons arsenal. I mean, it's not like he's just saying: "We just want nuclear energy. That's it." He's already talking about how he wants to kill every Jew in the Middle East. His anti-Semitism is going to create a lot of enemies.

Ana4Stapp
04-17-2006, 05:42 AM
Trust me, based on some recent poll numbers... an overwhelming majority of Americans would support military action against Iran's nuclear sites if we have to resort to that. This isn't Iraq or Saddam Hussein. In Iran, you have a madman who is constantly threatening to attack Israel and is parading the fact that he has nuclear ambitions within his weapons arsenal. I mean, it's not like he's just saying: "We just want nuclear energy. That's it." He's already talking about how he wants to kill every Jew in the Middle East. His anti-Semitism is going to create a lot of enemies.

So... are you admiting that theres no (substantial) reason for invading Iraq? :rolleyes:

Ana4Stapp
04-17-2006, 05:48 AM
TEHRAN, Iran — The president of Iran again lashed out at Israel on Friday and said it was "heading toward annihilation," just days after Tehran raised fears about its nuclear activities by saying it successfully enriched uranium for the first time.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called Israel a "permanent threat" to the Middle East that will "soon" be liberated. He also appeared to again question whether the Holocaust really happened.

"Like it or not, the Zionist regime is heading toward annihilation," Ahmadinejad said at the opening of a conference in support of the Palestinians. "The Zionist regime is a rotten, dried tree that will be eliminated by one storm."

Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, in his address to the conference, accused the United States of plotting to bring the Mideast region under Israeli control.

Ahmadinejad provoked a world outcry in October when he said Israel should be "wiped off the map."

On Friday, he repeated his previous line on the Holocaust, saying: "If such a disaster is true, why should the people of this region pay the price? Why does the Palestinian nation have to be suppressed and have its land occupied?"

The land of Palestine, he said, referring to the British mandated territory that includes all of Israel, Gaza and the West Bank, "will be freed soon."

He did not say how this would be achieved, but insisted to the audience of at least 900 people: "Believe that Palestine will be freed soon."

"The existence of this (Israeli) regime is a permanent threat" to the Middle East, he added. "Its existence has harmed the dignity of Islamic nations."

The three-day conference on Palestine is being attended by officials of Hamas, the ruling party in the Palestinian territories.

Khamenei accused the Bush administration of plotting against his and other Mideast countries.

"The chain of plots by the American government against Iran, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon — aimed at governing the Middle East through the control of the Zionist regime — will not succeed," he said.

He also indicated that Iran will support the cash-strapped, Hamas-led government in the Palestinian territories, but he did not mention financial aid.

"The great Islamic nation cannot ... be indifferent and remain silent on the injustice done to you," Khamenei said, referring to Muslim states. "The Islamic nation is required to assit you in any way it can."

Iran has previously said it will give money to the Palestinian Authority to make up for the withdrawal of donations by Western nations who object to Hamas' refusal to recognize Israel and renounce violence. But no figure has been published.

On Tuesday, Ahmadinejad announced that Iran had successfully enriched uranium using a battery of 164 centrifuges, a significant step toward the large-scale production of enriched uranium required for either fueling nuclear reactors or making nuclear weapons.

The United States, France and Israel accuse Iran of using a civilian nuclear program to secretly build a weapon. Iran denies this, saying its program is confined to generating electricity.

The U.N. Security Council has given Iran until April 28 to cease enrichment. But Iran has rejected the demand.

The chief of Israeli military intelligence, Maj. Gen. Amos Yadlin, was quoted Wednesday as saying Iran could develop a nuclear bomb "within three years, by the end of the decade."

This is a threat I know...but dont you think that this guy is talking too much?

Chase
04-17-2006, 03:34 PM
So... are you admiting that theres no (substantial) reason for invading Iraq? :rolleyes:

The reason to invade Iraq is nowhere near substantial when looking at the definitive situation. However, I will say this... I still believe that the U.S. and Britain thought that a democratic Iraq would against Iran in the long run. Had Saddam Hussein still been in power... the possibility of a joint Iran/Iraq attack on their common enemy, Israel, was very likely. I'm rather glad that there is no Hussein to ally himself with Ahmadinejad .

Ana4Stapp
04-17-2006, 05:12 PM
And looking in other direction...I can see that Israel is acting wrong regarding to Palestine for a long time...Sharon for isntance wasnt exactly the great guy people are trying to 'paint' him . This is not the Good Israel against the Evil Palestine. So Im not defending Ahmadinejad discourse, but isnt hard to see other nations trying to support his thoughts.

Chase
04-17-2006, 05:46 PM
And looking in other direction...I can see that Israel is acting wrong regarding to Palestine for a long time...Sharon for isntance wasnt exactly the great guy people are trying to 'paint' him . This is not the Good Israel against the Evil Palestine. So Im not defending Ahmadinejad discourse, but isnt hard to see other nations trying to support his thoughts.

Yeah... but it wasn't Israel who was targeting innocent civilians. That's the difference. Palestinian terrorists would intentionally target unarmed, innocent, people. Honestly, I don't think some nations are as stupid as Ahmadinejad. How is anti-Semitism really going to benefit some of these nations? It's a very sensitive issue... and the world won't allow another Jewish Holocaust. Ahmadinejad's best bet is to just shut his mouth and to comply with the global community.

Ana4Stapp
04-17-2006, 05:56 PM
Yeah... but it wasn't Israel who was targeting innocent civilians. That's the difference. Palestinian terrorists would intentionally target unarmed, innocent, people. Honestly, I don't think some nations are as stupid as Ahmadinejad. How is anti-Semitism really going to benefit some of these nations? It's a very sensitive issue... and the world won't allow another Jewish Holocaust. Ahmadinejad's best bet is to just shut his mouth and to comply with the global community.

Im not sure about it...are you? Anyway...I dont think hard that others nations can support his crazy ideas...

Ana4Stapp
04-17-2006, 06:00 PM
Apr. 17 - Some 200 Iranians have volunteered in the past few days to carry out 'martyrdom missions' if Iran is attacked over its nuclear programme, a hardline group said.

Mohammad Ali Samadi, spokesman for the Committee for the Commemoration of Martyrs of the Global Islamic Campaign, said fresh fears over a possible U.S. attack on Iran's nuclear sites helped attract volunteers during its latest recruitment drive.

Visitors have been registering their names at a Palestinian exhibition being held at the former American Embassy in southern Tehran.

They signed a document called ''Registration form for martyrdom-seeking operations'' and pledged to ''defend the Islamic Republic's interests''.

http://today.reuters.com/tv/videoStory.aspx?isSummitStory=False&storyId=41a2423c0185079ba6025728e84c16ddee02f06a

bilal
04-17-2006, 07:39 PM
all i'll say....watch the movie MUNICH

Chase
04-17-2006, 08:55 PM
Im not sure about it...are you? Anyway...I dont think hard that others nations can support his crazy ideas...

A nation with a military as strong as Israel's should be going after the threat... which is terrorists. What good does blowing up people in a shopping mall do?

Ana4Stapp
04-17-2006, 09:00 PM
all i'll say....watch the movie MUNICH

Yeah I saw that...great movie and honestly I thought about it while I was posting this answer to Chase.

bilal
04-17-2006, 09:14 PM
A nation with a military as strong as Israel's should be going after the threat... which is terrorists. What good does blowing up people in a shopping mall do?

and ill say.............What does rotening a nation in refugee camp do?

and after reading these comments of hte Iranian president.....there in minumun....i can infere the following problems from it..........(i.e at minimun)

1- How logiical are such remarks by a president of country?..............are these remarks gona help his cause or any body's cause?...............its just gives one more reason tot hte rest of the world to attach Iran saying that the leadership this country has is a threat to the rest of the world or to sourroundng reogin........being a logical president and in situation like Iran is facing....such remarks cannot at all be called LOGICAL......so why is he letting out such remarks...................??????.............is iran a country of dumb people.......who live in homes that have ventilation emitiing gases that controls their nervous system......and they all are living zombies...........?????............may be The president of iran is a member of some Masonic brotherhood and is actually helping the eneimies of Iran to come and attack it.......???.........Just like Saddam Hussain did for Iraq..........????..........to me ....this all doesnt makes any sence and this is way too crazy

i cant find rhyme and all the reasons
lost taste to all the time and the season - (Creed - WHat if)

2= secound problem that i infere from the commments of Iranina president and thats why i refered the movie MUNICH before is Why should a nation hate Israel so much that its willing to give up all its assests and indanger it self to war and threat to its progress and welllbing of its own people..........thats where MUNICH (atleast for me) comes in to play.........the movie has asked this very same question WHY?................its a movie by a Jew (Mr. SPeilBERg) and in the end....it leaves the question to the Jewish to answere alone...........WHY? is it like the way its is................why should the rest of the world (in Particlular ISlamic world) keep on hiting agaisn Israel and why does a JEw fells so Alien to the rest of hte world.............reading the commments of Iranin PResident ....it signiifeis the need for us to decide....whats the end of this all...................???.............do we have a sollution.???.................if not...........then let things keep going on the way they are going...........let us keep killing each ohter .......hating each other................cause htere is no end to it...................???.....may be someday Iran will be attacked............???..........then what...........???............some one will blow a bomb in a mall in Israel........???? then what.............???.............some more Israelli air raids on refugee camp.............then what.......???...............a new uprising of religous extremist in next in line country like mine.........Pakistan...........then what.....???/..............my countyry gets atttacked..............i declaired a terrost rather than a Patriot because i will take up arms against attackers on my country or ill .....hehee........terrrosits and not patriot.........then what........????.................WHY?..............

Ana4Stapp
04-17-2006, 09:29 PM

I just wanted that Israel wasnt painted all the time as the eternal victim ...they also played an important role in this situation of intolerance in that problematic area...

Anyway I think you should see Munich...

Lunar Shadow
04-17-2006, 10:34 PM
does anyone else here besides me predict nuclear war within the next 12 months? honestly I say that if Israel doesn't launch nukes at Iran the U.S. will. it will be WW3 and it will be the world against Islam (at least thats how it looks) no offense bilal but this is the reality of the situation unless some big changes happen. And it all stems back to the U.S.'s foregin policy back in the 70's

Chase
04-17-2006, 10:49 PM
I just wanted that Israel wasnt painted all the time as the eternal victim ...they also played an important role in this situation of intolerance in that problematic area...

Anyway I think you should see Munich...

Why should I see Munich?

Chase
04-17-2006, 10:53 PM
does anyone else here besides me predict nuclear war within the next 12 months? honestly I say that if Israel doesn't launch nukes at Iran the U.S. will. it will be WW3 and it will be the world against Islam (at least thats how it looks) no offense bilal but this is the reality of the situation unless some big changes happen. And it all stems back to the U.S.'s foregin policy back in the 70's

I think that if got through the Cold War without a nuclear war... then we can definitely get through this without a nuclear bomb being launched. However, it should definitely be considered World War III. It will the West (U.S., Europe, and Australia) and the Far East (at least Japan and South Korea). against Islamic extremists.

Ana4Stapp
04-17-2006, 11:19 PM
Why should I see Munich?

Just see it ...after that tell me what you thought about it...right?

Ana4Stapp
04-17-2006, 11:22 PM
I think that if got through the Cold War without a nuclear war... then we can definitely get through this without a nuclear bomb being launched. However, it should definitely be considered World War III. It will the West (U.S., Europe, and Australia) and the Far East (at least Japan and South Korea). against Islamic extremists.

Evil's Axis?? against The Good and Great West????

I cant believe the way you like wars...:rolleyes: i cant believe it...

Lunar Shadow
04-18-2006, 12:07 AM

but See Chase you are missing one key here The Russians and The US valued life where as a bunch of extremests don't so they will be more likely to launch a nuke given the opputunity. see one of the main things that kept the cold war cold is neither the US nor Russia wanted to be responsible for the death of half of the world human life was of value but when you have extrmests who want to kill the infidels well then there is no value of human life therefore they will go for the gold and their 72 virgins ya know?

Chase
04-18-2006, 12:08 AM
Evil's Axis?? against The Good and Great West????

I cant believe the way you like wars...:rolleyes: i cant believe it...

You must be reading and replying to the wrong post because I never said any of that.

So... the world should just sit there and allow this guy in Iran to drop nuclear weapons on Israel in order to "annihilate" the Jews? I never advocated any war. All I did was state the obvious. It will pretty much be the West and the Far East against Islamic extremist terror groups and governments. People all over the world are getting pretty fed up with the garbage that quite a few Islamic clerics and leaders are spewing.

Chase
04-18-2006, 12:15 AM
but See Chase you are missing one key here The Russians and The US valued life where as a bunch of extremests don't so they will be more likely to launch a nuke given the opputunity. see one of the main things that kept the cold war cold is neither the US nor Russia wanted to be responsible for the death of half of the world human life was of value but when you have extrmests who want to kill the infidels well then there is no value of human life therefore they will go for the gold and their 72 virgins ya know?

That is true. The Soviets and the Americans finally got to the point in the late 1960s where they realized that nuclear was to avoided at all cost. Some of these rogue Middle Eastern governments don't care about the effects of nuclear war. The old nuclear players (like America, Russia, France and Britain) will abstain from threatening specific nations by trying to create a fear that they will use their weapons. They're more used to deter Nazi-esqu regimes from setting out to destroy half of the world.

Lunar Shadow
04-18-2006, 12:17 AM
exactly

Ana4Stapp
04-18-2006, 12:32 AM

WOW!!!! Never expected to hear it from you....:rolleyes: anywasy its a very 'romantic' interpretation of the Cold War final days...

They stopped it because it certaily would include their OWN death! JUST because of it...when they were refering to 'value' it meant : POWER and MONEY. All of this!!!!!

Ana4Stapp
04-18-2006, 12:42 AM
You must be reading and replying to the wrong post because I never said any of that.

So... the world should just sit there and allow this guy in Iran to drop nuclear weapons on Israel in order to "annihilate" the Jews? I never advocated any war. All I did was state the obvious. It will pretty much be the West and the Far East against Islamic extremist terror groups and governments. People all over the world are getting pretty fed up with the garbage that quite a few Islamic clerics and leaders are spewing.

No...I read and replied it correctly...but okay Im sorry if you didnt get it ...:rolleyes:

All that i tried to say it that keeping this image of a "Fanatic" Islamic world and in the other side the "Perverted" West wont HELP it Chase!!!!!
I mean keeping this simplistic image only will increae the problem...or do you think that muslin world is going to take U.S. and the allies with "arms wide open" (thanks Stapp-lol) when (if) they invade Iran to save the people from a bastard leader and obviously to spread democracy?
No !!!!! the result will be MORE and MORE terrorism acts!!!!!

Lots of people think that U.S. and the allies are wrong and they wil support Irans president. This is obvious.

Chase
04-18-2006, 04:17 AM
No...I read and replied it correctly...but okay Im sorry if you didnt get it ...:rolleyes:

All that i tried to say it that keeping this image of a "Fanatic" Islamic world and in the other side the "Perverted" West wont HELP it Chase!!!!!
I mean keeping this simplistic image only will increae the problem...or do you think that muslin world is going to take U.S. and the allies with "arms wide open" (thanks Stapp-lol) when (if) they invade Iran to save the people from a bastard leader and obviously to spread democracy?
No !!!!! the result will be MORE and MORE terrorism acts!!!!!

Lots of people think that U.S. and the allies are wrong and they wil support Irans president. This is obvious.

If Jacques Chirac's France agrees with the United States and Great Britain that something needs to be done about Iran, then I can guarantee you that most of Americans Western critics do as well. Ana, no one is willing to allow another 6 million Jews to be annihilated and that's the truth. This guy won't get away with attacking Israel... especially with America and Europe there to stand in its way. If America, Australia, Europe, and Asian powers don't want Iran to commit genocide... then I really don't think they care if Al Qaeda has a problem with it.

By the way, it's proven that Iran's younger generations detest the direction that their country is headed in and there's a very realistic chance that you will see a Western backed revolution in the country of Iran. Not necessarily an invasion, but a funded grassroots, old-fashioned, revolution. There are a lot of Persians (Iranians) in the U.S. and everyone I know wants that government to go.

RalphyS
04-18-2006, 04:41 AM
Well I have to agree a bit with the opposition here, Ana.

What this guy in Iran is saying is grounds for a strike by the Israeli government and I wouldn't hold it against them if they did something about it, before Iran can indeed become 'nuclear'. Countries, whose leaders talk crazy talk like that, I do not want to have nuclear weapons and it's not like the West hasn't been trying to talk to them.

Furthermore we have now a Palestinian government that justifies bombings on innocent citizens instead of condemning them, and even a country that is in close alliance with the west, Qatar, is now sending funds to that government.

The polarisation is growing and growing and if the more moderate muslims don't take control back from the extremists this thing will reach a climax, that won't be pretty, but I don't see the west backing down as a solution this time either.

Ana4Stapp
04-18-2006, 07:16 AM

What this guy in Iran is saying is grounds for a strike by the Israeli government and I wouldn't hold it against them if they did something about it, before Iran can indeed become 'nuclear'. Countries, whose leaders talk crazy talk like that, I do not want to have nuclear weapons and it's not like the West hasn't been trying to talk to them.

Furthermore we have now a Palestinian government that justifies bombings on innocent citizens instead of condemning them, and even a country that is in close alliance with the west, Qatar, is now sending funds to that government.

The polarisation is growing and growing and if the more moderate muslims don't take control back from the extremists this thing will reach a climax, that won't be pretty, but I don't see the west backing down as a solution this time either.
Im sorry if you guys took my words wrong here...I never supported Irans president theories....btw: where did I say that?INever justified holocaust or something terrible like these... But my point is that its getting ridiculous the way Israel plays the role of the Good and in the opposition theres a Evil side represented by Palestine while both side as you know have intolerance and enough mistakes.
Hope it clarifies my point.

Anyway I do believe that invading Iran will result in more terrorist acts in the future.

Ana4Stapp
04-18-2006, 07:23 AM
If Jacques Chirac's France agrees with the United States and Great Britain that something needs to be done about Iran, then I can guarantee you that most of Americans Western critics do as well. Ana, no one is willing to allow another 6 million Jews to be annihilated and that's the truth. This guy won't get away with attacking Israel... especially with America and Europe there to stand in its way. If America, Australia, Europe, and Asian powers don't want Iran to commit genocide... then I really don't think they care if Al Qaeda has a problem with it.

By the way, it's proven that Iran's younger generations detest the direction that their country is headed in and there's a very realistic chance that you will see a Western backed revolution in the country of Iran. Not necessarily an invasion, but a funded grassroots, old-fashioned, revolution. There are a lot of Persians (Iranians) in the U.S. and everyone I know wants that government to go.

I cant see your point here different from mine. Did I say Im pro (another) Holocaust? Did I say that I support Iran's president? I MISSED that.:confused:

Well for the young generations in Iran detesting the political direction they have...sounds the opposite I saw an expressive number of young guys (students) supporting Irans nuclear program --and of course being agaisnt Western decisions in stop it.You said you know people from Iran in U.S...this is the point : THEY LIVE outside Iran...outside Chase !!!! People living in Iran- in Islamic world certainly thiink different and Im not sure if they wont support their leaders in case of a western invasion.

RalphyS
04-18-2006, 07:52 AM
Well the problem is that even Iranians who do not agree with this president and the islamic clerics that still have the true power, so those that we would call the more moderate opposition, still feel that it is their right to create nuclear energy and even nuclear weapons.

And to be honest for the west to "forbid" others to develop these kind of weapons, while they themselves still hold on to them is ofcourse a double standard, but as I've stated before I do not want these kind of weapons in the hands of people, who prefer to sacrifice lifes for the so-called moral good, and therefore although I do not agree with the double standard, I do agree with it, if you know what I mean.

Chase
04-18-2006, 04:06 PM
Well the problem is that even Iranians who do not agree with this president and the islamic clerics that still have the true power, so those that we would call the more moderate opposition, still feel that it is their right to create nuclear energy and even nuclear weapons.

And to be honest for the west to "forbid" others to develop these kind of weapons, while they themselves still hold on to them is ofcourse a double standard, but as I've stated before I do not want these kind of weapons in the hands of people, who prefer to sacrifice lifes for the so-called moral good, and therefore although I do not agree with the double standard, I do agree with it, if you know what I mean.

The West "forbids" certain countries for certain reasons. Why would any sane person feel comfortable with nuclear weapons in the hands of Kim Jong Il? Or Iran? Or Syria? Or another state that sponsors terrorism? Believe me, I understand this double standard... but some of these nations have no regard for human life... and would not use nuclear weapons as a last resort. In the cases of some of them, they would probably launch them at Israel at their first opportunity.

Chase
04-18-2006, 04:13 PM
I cant see your point here different from mine. Did I say Im pro (another) Holocaust? Did I say that I support Iran's president? I MISSED that.:confused:

Well for the young generations in Iran detesting the political direction they have...sounds the opposite I saw an expressive number of young guys (students) supporting Irans nuclear program --and of course being agaisnt Western decisions in stop it.You said you know people from Iran in U.S...this is the point : THEY LIVE outside Iran...outside Chase !!!! People living in Iran- in Islamic world certainly thiink different and Im not sure if they wont support their leaders in case of a western invasion.

Ana, they fled Iran for a reason. They obviously did not enjoy living under that theocratic fascist state. Even people like Ryan (Rmadd), the past, has pointed out the opposition from the younger Iranians. It's there. Again, I urge you to abandon such a nihilistic view of geopolitics. I had never said that you supported Iran or are pro Holocaust. I merely pointed out that the world won't allow another country to strive to wipe another 6 million Jews. Iran will be burned to the ground by the rest of the world before that happens... so, they might as well recognize that their existance is stake. By parading the fact that they want Israel to be "annihilated" should raise a red flag. Had the world paid attention to Adolf Hitler's rhetoric in the 1930s, we might have been able to save A LOT of people. Why let someone go through with that again?

bilal
04-18-2006, 08:26 PM

first of all ......... dont calll iraninan president an ISlamic Clerick........cause hes not............... and i said before....his commments make no logic................!....so dont associate every thing u are afraid of with Islam.......its a big misconception out there......................

and ur saying that world is fed up with the garbage that fe isalmaic clerics are spewing????...................first of all....u say few.............and dat gives u one good reason to attack a muslim nation.................and secoundly ............what clerics are saying what.........???......all i think is that what ever u said here was just a misconception hanging in ur mind and u dont reall know what ur saying..................but a misconception........by the way........

bilal
04-18-2006, 08:34 PM

but lunar man............... just tell me one thing here............... if u read my post earlier than this one of urs..........i also said that iraninan presidents actions are like a mad man ones.............i dunno why he himself is bringing his country towards distruction............... but on the other side............ why does it always have to be a war between Israel and evey ohte muslim country...........??????.......... iask u WHY???................. is ISRAEL an innosent victim here or the more responsible for all the situaltion.............. if u talk about all the war fueling acts of iran or othe islamic state............dont forget to blame Israel for it too.........cause they are the one who are not trying to make any peace too...................... suppose if say any Islamic state was keepin .....let say a 1,000 jews in some refugee camp in his boundreis and disallowing em all the right to exist..............dont u think Israel would have attacked that islamic state by know...............same brother hood feeling is betweeen every muslim tooo................why dont u people acknowldge that...............WHY dont u people try to understandt what we, muslims in general feell seeing our brothers rotining on thier own land...........i am at all not saying that its justified to attack Israel.............HELL NO........but all i am trying to clear our here is that ISRAEL is it self ........the more responsible party for all the HATE that is feuling against it.................

bilal
04-18-2006, 08:52 PM

and could u please define the countires...........u consider as Islamic EXtremist...............that pose such a big threat to the rest of the world that ur going to drop nueclar war heads onver em.............wipe em out.........and damn.........finally some peace in the world in which u can live happily ever after.........my God..............i dont find any rational in all this..... werent we supppose to be sharing this world.......with alll the others...............arnt we breathing or thinking in the same way...............why does it always have to be war.................... the first and the last option...........has it helped in hte past or in present time.s..........kill em all.............is not the right policy my freind..............its time a country should not be called GReat...........because it has got arms power and world domination.............a country should be called Great if it do any Greeat deeds........and in my opinion.......... respecting ohters right to exist is also a great deed...............ur commments here makes absolutely no sence to me ............. and i dont find any justice in ur statement.....................do u even bother to realise that hidden between ur lines..............were how many lives.....!!!!!!!..........for which u have taken a snap decision of war..............!!!....i wish we could value life as it is and not only of MY people or THEIR people..............

bilal
04-18-2006, 09:05 PM

again a vague looose sentense that doesnt make any sence or any grounds my firend.................value of life...........killing infidels............getting 72 virgins on killin infidels..................i hope ur not talkin about Islam cause i being a muslim..............for all my damn 23 years of life ...........cannot in any way disolve what u have just said here.....................and if u think there are so called EXTREmiST that belive in killing of ........GOd forbid me.............infidles to access heavens..............please would u be kind enough to identify one single guys location.............or where do u suppose they all are hidding..................u clearified one party i.e US and Russian and a vague hanging in hte air enemy...........and somehow ...the reader feels that it refers to the Islamic world............. c'mon man.......we gotta beat these petty shits like that and when were speaking of war..............were speaking of lives...........and killings .............that should atleast have a clear enemy or a problem in the first place................we gotta beat these misconcptions................ identify the rreal problem..........if u suppose that only the people u knw in America or some russain states value life and the rest ....outside ur boundreis are like bugs and shits...........that dont value life...............then it is You who is acting like a beast and not those outside.............. e.g we only see IRanian PResident and some guys volenteering for suscide bombing............but we fail to see thre millions and millions of people of Iran...............who also bleed if they are wounded.......there are kids....for GOd sake in iran too...............and for heaven sake they are not born with a mustache and an AK47 in hteir hands.........people do study and go to work....just like you..............so how can WAr or as u said earlier .....a neuclear attack be a wise thing............and socoundly.....and most important for me..........is that u need to identify WHY.....the goddam quesiton .....WHY?? are people all over the world...........willing to do suicide bombing??? .......as far as i think.......ur Government or media has given u a YoYO to play with ......that same old crap that people do suicide bombing to get all the gold and some virgins.................and people like you have gone to accept it but my friend...........do u really believe i nthat crap .................its time u and countries like America shuould stop for one seocund and think why should people hate em..................what have WE done wrong too..........its time we should start taking some blames on our selves too..............

bilal
04-18-2006, 09:08 PM
That is true. The Soviets and the Americans finally got to the point in the late 1960s where they realized that nuclear was to avoided at all cost. Some of these rogue Middle Eastern governments don't care about the effects of nuclear war. The old nuclear players (like America, Russia, France and Britain) will abstain from threatening specific nations by trying to create a fear that they will use their weapons. They're more used to deter Nazi-esqu regimes from setting out to destroy half of the world.

information used for acceess and retreval and not for analysis and initiating thughts is grabage for me.................and ANA has given a better answer for this............

bilal
04-18-2006, 09:16 PM

i agree with you................u right............and as i said before................i cant see why this IRanian PResident is doing what he is..............hes a mad man ................but i think all this ....or every war ...........every attack.........every tensions created in the past 20 years is somehow related to the Palestenian Israeli issue.................see..............saddam hussain.....know this IRaninan dude.........all sucide volunteers.............they have jsut one major cause................and one thing fulelin theri rage or their actions or atlest justificaion to theri people what they are doing...........is the damn PAlestenian ISralei issue.......................and iam sure u will agree with it..............

IRaq bombed and atatcked..................next Iran.............next some othe iSlamic country ...like PAkistan or AFghanistan...........or some more mddle eastern action................but no body in the world cares to touch the CORE ISSUE...........the one fuelling all this war and rage............does any body ever bothrer to do more for that then they do for the concequences............i.e to do something about PAlestinaian STate...............if evey muslim is angry.........for whats happening with theri brothers in Palestine..........and world will agree for right of evey human being to exist...............why dont they do something abut it and nealy all of hte tentions beinging created will be solved to quiete an extent

i mean US jumped in attacking Iraq and may be know IRan........but why dont they do the same for Palesinan Israeli crisis.................neither thy are doing any thing constructive not letting European union or othter ISlamic commision to do any thing for it ...................ALL OF THE WORLDS DIPOMACY AND POLITICALLY SOLVING THE ISSUE IS PUT ON PLAY HERE......BUT IT DOESNT APPLY FOR THE REST.........LIKE SAME WAY COULD HAVE BEEN ADDRESSED THE IRAQ ISSUE OR AFGHANISTAN OR KNOW IRAN.................WHY DOES ALL THE DIPLOMACY IS LEFT FOR PLAESTINAN ISRAELLI CRISIS AND NON FOR THE REST ................

Ana4Stapp
04-19-2006, 12:14 AM
. Again, I urge you to abandon such a nihilistic view of geopolitics.

:mad: Only if you abandon your biased judgement about my opinions here.....

RalphyS
04-19-2006, 04:15 AM
The West "forbids" certain countries for certain reasons. Why would any sane person feel comfortable with nuclear weapons in the hands of Kim Jong Il? Or Iran? Or Syria? Or another state that sponsors terrorism? Believe me, I understand this double standard... but some of these nations have no regard for human life... and would not use nuclear weapons as a last resort. In the cases of some of them, they would probably launch them at Israel at their first opportunity.

As I stated before, I disagree with the basic principle of a double standard, but in this case I do agree that I do not want to see undemocratic states with, at the very least, questionable leaders obtaining nuclear armament, although I think we already passed this line a bit with countries like North Korea, India, Pakistan but also Israel, who are either outright evil, unstable or have also questionable politics. Still further spreading of nuclear armament should be avoided as much as possible, especially towards extremist regimes.

On the other hand I also do not feel that comfortable with Dubya having his finger on that button, but I hope he can be controlled with democratic means.

Let's not forget, that the only nation ever to have used a nuclear weapon in a real situation was the USA, killing half a million people in an instant and others are still dying from the consequences nowadays, maybe the circumstances did allow for it at that time, but those killed surely weren't combatants, and under this president talks about using nuclear weapons again have come up. And for those threatened the only way to be safe may be the ability to put on a counterstrike, so I do understand their desire to obtion this weaponry.

Lunar Shadow
04-19-2006, 12:57 PM
but lunar man............... just tell me one thing here............... if u read my post earlier than this one of urs..........i also said that iraninan presidents actions are like a mad man ones.............i dunno why he himself is bringing his country towards distruction............... but on the other side............ why does it always have to be a war between Israel and evey ohte muslim country...........??????.......... iask u WHY???................. is ISRAEL an innosent victim here or the more responsible for all the situaltion.............. if u talk about all the war fueling acts of iran or othe islamic state............dont forget to blame Israel for it too.........cause they are the one who are not trying to make any peace too...................... suppose if say any Islamic state was keepin .....let say a 1,000 jews in some refugee camp in his boundreis and disallowing em all the right to exist..............dont u think Israel would have attacked that islamic state by know...............same brother hood feeling is betweeen every muslim tooo................why dont u people acknowldge that...............WHY dont u people try to understandt what we, muslims in general feell seeing our brothers rotining on thier own land...........i am at all not saying that its justified to attack Israel.............HELL NO........but all i am trying to clear our here is that ISRAEL is it self ........the more responsible party for all the HATE that is feuling against it.................

The thing that most forget is that the Palistine started the 6 day war Israel conquored both Palistine and the siny (sp?) they won that land fair and square on a war the otherside started and now they bitch and whine about how Israel stole the land that it belongs to Palistine well you know the saying all is fair in love and war.... Israel won the land and have been abele to defend it so quit your bitching and move on. The reason that all the muslim world (in that area) hates the Jews so much is because they are seen as a threat and they are seen as invaders and they are the only country that has nukes in that area of the world, even though they came from that land in the first place.

I personally think that the US stop backing Israel and cut them loose it has been 50+ years since they have been established there if they can't surrvive on their own then maybe they shouldn't be there after all.

bilal
04-19-2006, 07:06 PM
The thing that most forget is that the Palistine started the 6 day war Israel conquored both Palistine and the siny (sp?) they won that land fair and square on a war the otherside started and now they bitch and whine about how Israel stole the land that it belongs to Palistine well you know the saying all is fair in love and war.... Israel won the land and have been abele to defend it so quit your bitching and move on. The reason that all the muslim world (in that area) hates the Jews so much is because they are seen as a threat and they are seen as invaders and they are the only country that has nukes in that area of the world, even though they came from that land in the first place.

I personally think that the US stop backing Israel and cut them loose it has been 50+ years since they have been established there if they can't surrvive on their own then maybe they shouldn't be there after all.

ahh....lunar bro.........i guess u only recall as far as the "6-day war" whcih israel won very very dicisively................but the confilict dates back in history man...........read this: (from a very independent source)

SHort history

History's legacy created divisive issues between Palestinians and Israelis. Judea, home of the Jews in ancient times, was conquered by the Romans and renamed Palestine. Palestine was later conquered and inhabited by Arabs for over a thousand years. The Zionist movement arose to restore the Jews to Israel, largely ignoring the existing Arab population. Following the Balfour Declaration in 1917, Palestine was granted to Britain as a League of Nations mandate to build a national home for the Jewish people. The Arabs resented the Jews coming in to take their land. Led by Grand Mufti Haj Amin El-Husseini, they rioted repeatedly and later revolted, creating a history of enmity between Jews and Arabs in Palestine. Britain stopped Jewish immigration to Palestine. Following the Holocaust, in which 6 million Jews were killed by the Nazis, pressure on Britain increased to allow Jewish immigration to Palestine. In 1947, the UN partitioned the land into Arab and Jewish states. The Arabs did not accept the partition and war broke out. The Jews won a decisive victory, expanded their state and created several hundred thousand Palestinian refugees. The Arab states refused to recognize Israel or make peace with it. Wars broke out in 1956, 1967, 1973 and 1982, and there were many terror raids and Israeli reprisals. Each side believes different versions of the same history. Each side views the conflict as wholly the fault of the other and expects an apology

Occupation, Land & Settlements

Israel has occupied the West bank and Gaza Strip (about 2,200 square miles) since the 1967 6-day war, and has built settlements with a population of about 220,000, mostly in the West Bank. Palestinians demand withdrawal from all of the land conquered in the 1967 and evacuation of the settlements. Israel continued to expand settlements throughout the peace process that began in 1993 and continues to do so today. In the final status negotiations at Camp David and Taba, Israel offered to turn over 97% of the land in the West Bank and all of Gaza, as well as Arab sections of Jerusalem. This offer was turned down by the Palestinians

Palestinian State

Originally formed to regain all of Palestine for the Palestinian Arabs, the Palestine Liberation Organization signaled that it would accept a two state solution in 1988. The Oslo accords were supposed to have led to a peaceful resolution of the conflict, but continued Israeli settlement and Palestinian violence and incitement degenerated into open conflict in September 2000.

Mainstream Palestinians demand a state in the West Bank and Gaza. Right wing Israelis are opposed to creating a state, because, they claim, it would be a base for terror groups. In final status negotiations, the Israeli government agreed to a demilitarized Palestinian state with limited control over its borders and resources - a "state minus." The Palestinians have won a commitment for a state from the UN, and from US President Bush. The Road Map peace plan is intended to result in a Palestinian state. The Oslo Accords and the Road Map are opposed by Palestinian extremist groups like Hamas and by Zionist extremists.

Refugees

About 726,000 Palestinians were expelled or fled their homes in 1948 in the war that followed the creation of Israel, and additional Palestinians fled in 1967. There are now about 4 million Palestinian refugees. Many of them live in crowded refugee camps in poor conditions in the West Bank and Gaza, in Jordan, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq. Palestinians demand that these refugees should have the right to return to their homes in Israel under UN General Assembly Resolution 194. Israelis note that an almost equal number of Jews fled Arab lands to Israel in 1948. Israelis oppose return of the refugees because that would create an Arab Palestinian majority and would put an end to Israel as a Jewish state. Most Palestinian groups, including the Fateh, agree, and openly proclaim that resolution of the refugee issue by granting right of return would mean the end of Israel. More about refugees.

Palestinian Terror

Almost all Palestinian groups were founded with the declared aim of destroying Israel by violence, and had a history of terrorist activities. Only the PLO (Palestine Liberation Organization) has renounced this aim officially. In 1993, the PLO signed the Oslo Declaration of Principles, renouncing violence and agreeing to honor UN SC Resolution 242, which implicitly recognizes the right of Israel to exist. In return, Israel allowed the PLO to enter the West Bank and Gaza strip, and Palestinians gained autonomous control of most of the population of these areas. Extremist Palestinian groups that objected to the agreements began a campaign of ambushes and suicide bombings against Israel. The Palestine National Authority claimed they could not control the dissident groups. Final status negotiations faltered in September 2000. Ariel Sharon visited the Temple mount (Haram as Sharif), which includes the Al-Aqsa mosque on September 28, though he did not enter either of the mosques.. This ignited violent riots, that were met with lethal force by the IDF. The violence became generalized "resistance," called "the Intifadeh," and involving large sectors of the population as well as the Palestine National Authority itself, and the Palestinian police force set up by the Oslo agreements. Polls indicate that about half the Palestinians believe that the aim of the Intifadeh is to destroy Israel. Since September 28, 2000, Palestinians have killed over a thousand Israelis in terror and suicide attacks. Israelis have killed over 3,500 Palestinians in "defense" operations and reprisals, including many civilians. The Intifadeh destroyed the belief of many Israelis in the possibility of peace, and destroyed the credibility of Yasser Arafat and the PLO as peace partners. Israeli retaliation and repression further embittered the Palestinians

Israeli Repression

Israel responded to Palestinian violence at the beginning of the Oslo process by limiting the flow of Palestinian workers to Israel to prevent infiltration of terrorists, and by strict checks at border checkpoints. The border closing drastically reduced the Palestinian standard of living. Palestinians who did come to work were often subjected to humiliating searches and very long waits at checkpoints. Following terror attacks at the checkpoints, nervous IDF (Israel Defense Forces - the Israeli Army) soldiers sometimes were too quick to open fire on suspicious vehicles, killing innocent civilians. Checkpoints around Jerusalem made it difficult for Palestinians to get to work in Jerusalem and to travel between Palestinian towns.

After September 2000, Israeli reprisals for Palestinian terror raids became increasingly severe, including assassinations of wanted terrorists that Palestinians refused to arrest. Following a series of deadly suicide bombings in March of 2002, Israel launched operation Defensive Wall in the West Bank and has since reoccupied most of the territories ceded to to the Palestinians in the West Bank. The IDF set up additional checkpoints and has kept towns under virtual siege with extended periods of curfew, disrupting work, education and daily life. Ditches surround towns, preventing people from leaving. The IDF has killed over 3,500 Palestinians, demolished houses and uprooted olive groves. After a recent IDF study showed that the demolitions do not deter suicide bombings, demolitions of the houses of suicide bombers were discontinued, but houses are still demolished for other reasons.

In addition to measures taken to ensure security, Israeli extremist settlers have harassed Palestinians, destroyed property, uprooted olive trees and have killed several Palestinians in doubtful circumstances. The perpetrators are rarely identified and almost never prosecuted

Jerusalem

Jerusalem was to have been internationalized under the UN Partition plan. Both sides have claims on the eastern part of Jerusalem. Jerusalem was the ancient capital of Judea and site of the Jewish holy temple, of which only the West Wall remains (right). It is also the site of the Al-Aqsa mosque (left) - regarded by many as the third holiest site in Islam. Jewish and Arab neighborhoods are closely interwoven and would be difficult to separate.

Chase
04-19-2006, 08:35 PM
and could u please define the countires...........u consider as Islamic EXtremist...............that pose such a big threat to the rest of the world that ur going to drop nueclar war heads onver em.............wipe em out.........and damn.........finally some peace in the world in which u can live happily ever after.........my God..............i dont find any rational in all this..... werent we supppose to be sharing this world.......with alll the others...............arnt we breathing or thinking in the same way...............why does it always have to be war.................... the first and the last option...........has it helped in hte past or in present time.s..........kill em all.............is not the right policy my freind..............its time a country should not be called GReat...........because it has got arms power and world domination.............a country should be called Great if it do any Greeat deeds........and in my opinion.......... respecting ohters right to exist is also a great deed...............ur commments here makes absolutely no sence to me ............. and i dont find any justice in ur statement.....................do u even bother to realise that hidden between ur lines..............were how many lives.....!!!!!!!..........for which u have taken a snap decision of war..............!!!....i wish we could value life as it is and not only of MY people or THEIR people..............

The President of Iran is led and fueled by extremist clerics. I assure you, no one in their right mind will allow another madman to try to "annihilate" an entire Jewish population. It's almost like this guy took a page out of Hitler's anti-Semitic playbook. It's kind of hard to share the world whose main goal is wipe out people of a certain religion. Iran's government is extremist, as is Syria's. Afghanistan and Iraq used to be corrupt dictatorships who oppressed their women and constantly threatened neighboring nations. Nobody wants war with Iran... but when you have a guy who is saying that the Holocaust is fake and that he wants Israel to be wiped of the face of the earth... it's kind of hard not to think that war with this madman might be a possibility. No one is saying that they're going to drop a nuclear bomb on Iran... if anything once this guy in Iran has nuclear weapons within his reach... there's a great chance that they will be aimed at Israel.

Right, so I don't make sense because I don't want a Hitler-esque Islamo fascist saying that he wants to kill Jews? There's no justice in wanting to protect a group of people who have had to withstand the same type of insane rascists for thousands of years. Right... that makes me wrong. Your own country, numerous times, has threatened war with India over a patch of mountains. Not just any war... nuclear war.

There's a problem brewing in the Middle East. Intolerance, religious extremism, misogyny, racism, hatred, and genocidal ambitions. The extremists who have hijacked the religion of Islam have declared war on Jews, Christians, Hindus, and atheists. Basically, any non-Muslim is an enemy. The problem is spreading into Europe, into America, into Australia, into the Philippines, and into Malaysia. This world would be a much more peaceful place if men like Osama bin Laden weren't urging Muslims to blow up innocent men, women, and children. As far as I'm concerned, Islamic extremists declared war on the world decades ago...

Chase
04-19-2006, 08:42 PM
As I stated before, I disagree with the basic principle of a double standard, but in this case I do agree that I do not want to see undemocratic states with, at the very least, questionable leaders obtaining nuclear armament, although I think we already passed this line a bit with countries like North Korea, India, Pakistan but also Israel, who are either outright evil, unstable or have also questionable politics. Still further spreading of nuclear armament should be avoided as much as possible, especially towards extremist regimes.

On the other hand I also do not feel that comfortable with Dubya having his finger on that button, but I hope he can be controlled with democratic means.

Let's not forget, that the only nation ever to have used a nuclear weapon in a real situation was the USA, killing half a million people in an instant and others are still dying from the consequences nowadays, maybe the circumstances did allow for it at that time, but those killed surely weren't combatants, and under this president talks about using nuclear weapons again have come up. And for those threatened the only way to be safe may be the ability to put on a counterstrike, so I do understand their desire to obtion this weaponry.

The United States, at the end of World War II, did not know the types of effects that the attacks on Hiroshima and Nagasaki were going to have. Yet, at the time, using those bombs to avoid the deaths of thousands of more American soldiers made a lot of sense. America isn't going to launch a nuclear strike on anyone unless there's a very grave chance that there will be one launched at us. There's still a hint of mutual assured destruction lingering in American foreign policy.

Nevertheless, there's a reason why certain countries aren't allowed to have the ability to manufacture nuclear weapons.

bilal
04-19-2006, 09:38 PM
The President of Iran is led and fueled by extremist clerics. I assure you, no one in their right mind will allow another madman to try to "annihilate" an entire Jewish population. It's almost like this guy took a page out of Hitler's anti-Semitic playbook.

i agree with u on this............ as far as "annihilation" goes.....this guy is bringing annihilation to his own self by giving such commments..........but thats just a little bit of the whole story.....................it has a history in its background...............

It's kind of hard to share the world whose main goal is wipe out people of a certain religion.

hmmmm...........if many jews feel like this...........i am really sory to find out this................but doesnt jewish people feel the same against the rest of the muslim world!.....enlighten me here if iam wrong...........but dont the jewish people are themselves who have scripts being thought in their schools that "arabs people smelll bad" ....and stuff similar stuff ( i saw it in a documentary on BBC) ..............the fact is that jewish people have always feared for their existance and have never resorted to peace with muslim world.............but then....i have seen some jewish people that also protest against their own governemtns.......and i can only have nothing but respect or them ..................but what i am trying to say here is that.........jewish community has never tried to change its thinking from hating arabs...........and to have peace..............hiding under the umbrella of America...........jewish government keeps on commiting crims............dont u remember what happpened in Kosovo or Bosnia............many people were slaughtered there.....wHy??........cause they were muslims..............ur right........there are people outhter who would kill just becuase the other belongs to diffferent religon...........but the situation here is not of religion alone..........its about occupation and right for the mulims of palestine........and yeh.......they are suffuring just becasue they are muslims and not jews...............so Jews are an extremist themselves too......dont just blame muslims for being religous extremist...........JEws are more religoius extremist!

Right, so I don't make sense because I don't want a Hitler-esque Islamo fascist saying that he wants to kill Jews? There's no justice in wanting to protect a group of people who have had to withstand the same type of insane rascists for thousands of years. Right... that makes me wrong.

ahh...chase bro..........i feel very sad for what happened to JEws in the hands of hittler..............but i dont have much knowledge of WWI.....wuld be kind enought ot PM me certain information as to what led to masacre of JEws by Hitler...............ill be very thankfull........................but i would also add here...........no muslim wants to see any other muslim country to do the same with any ohter country in the world........and to jews.........why would be kill any other when its the biggest sin in our book............but what the muslim world in general feels hatred for Israel...is not for their being JEWs......but for their actions and crimes against our Brothers of PAlestine.................sure......i wont say that PAlestinains have all this long only suffered and havent attacked Israel....but its part of survial insticnt....and they are fighiting freedom war...................but ill say it again.......muslim world in general feels hatred for Israel...is not for their being JEWs......but for their actions and crimes against our Brothers of PAlestine.....and that is just becuase they are muslims....so yeh....eliment of relgion is always there.................

Your own country, numerous times, has threatened war with India over a patch of mountains. Not just any war... nuclear war.

its not just my country that threatned Indai.................INdia has done hte same in the past too................but as i said before.....i am against all this neuclear race b/w both the countries............and again.....one more crisis wehre kashmiri people are suffering......who are kashmiris??.............they are muslims too...............and they are fighiting their war too.....but yeh....things have gone bad here too................if PAkistan didnt have neucs......Indai might have attacked us.........so we had too have em............but both sides .......and people in general are against having such masive bombs.......hopeuflllly the peace will come...........i hope so.....our president is proposing and working for both PAkistan and India to give up the terretory and asking UN to take charege of hte area.....and to have voting or whatever......or form and independent state.....but then again..that state would be a mulim coutnry cause Kashmir has mulim as major polulation ....i dunno why UN aint acting in Kashmir....they came to Bonsina when all was said and done..............

There's a problem brewing in the Middle East. Intolerance, religious extremism, misogyny, racism, hatred, and genocidal ambitions.

same applies to JEwisht Government tooo...in the middle east.............

Basically, any non-Muslim is an enemy.

i hate it when people speak of misconceptions and not of facts............have u studies my book...............have u studies Islam................give me one example out of the history where muslims have commited a MASACre just because the othe side was a non-muslim.......................just one example.................Islam has fought battles to survive and spread..........at those times......wars were fought in battle grounds and not like droping bombs..........people of the areas converted ti Islam.......not by opression...by free will....if there was opresiton.........why would Islam have survied till know.........u know that too................i hope you understand that ur comment here was totally baseless.....and not a feed of some sick hatred fueling source

This world would be a much more peaceful place if men like Osama bin Laden weren't urging Muslims to blow up innocent men, women, and children. As far as I'm concerned, Islamic extremists declared war on the world decades ago...

the world would be a much peacfull place if there was no occupation and injustice............killing and hatred in the name of religoin.............right to live and have home for all was given to all...............no one had killed for supremecy and humilated others to gain power.............whole of ISrael was once under ISlamic rule and has been for centuries............if mulims had to "Annihilate " jews...as u say it....it would have been doen long ago...........but thats not what Islam teaches us.............Jews should be glad that at early Islamic domination of hte middle east....the Muslim empires were led by ignorant and Islam following rulers.......and our religion asks us to have religious tollerance...............(please try to put all the extremist elements aside for a while).........and i hope people dont go on buying misconceptions......were media and government is selling lies and fear to buy their vote to WAR......................