Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
European and Australian tours CANCELLED... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : European and Australian tours CANCELLED...

Torn Daredevil
04-12-2006, 02:52 AM
Info via PBF

I'm really starting to feel bad for all you Stapp fans. It seems he is trying to get rid of the supporters he has left. He is a douche, plain and simple. I'm not trying to start a flame war, but his antics continue to piss me off, and I really do feel bad for his supporters, as he continues to disappoint his fans.

*Sigh*

And to think I used to be a fan of this guy...

Sentinel69
04-12-2006, 03:01 AM
I really don't know what the reason is but this morning i got a message from ticketservice that the concert here in the netherlands is cancelled.

I am really dissapointed...i hope he has a good reason for cancelling.

gr,
Irene

INDIGOSTEVE
04-12-2006, 03:48 AM
Info via PBF

I'm really starting to feel bad for all you Stapp fans. It seems he is trying to get rid of the supporters he has left. He is a douche, plain and simple. I'm not trying to start a flame war, but his antics continue to piss me off, and I really do feel bad for his supporters, as he continues to disappoint his fans.

*Sigh*

untill you know why the shows were cancelled, which you don't, shut up. you just make yourself look plain stupid.

Chase
04-12-2006, 04:08 AM
Info via PBF

*Sigh*

Bullshit you're not trying to start something... someone's health is more important than touring.

Robin101
04-12-2006, 06:15 AM
It's amazing. Look what happened on the Weathered tour when Stapp wasn't fit to perform. Do you really want a repeat of that? Whether this a physical, mental or emotional problem, Stapp shouldn't be pressured into performing (like he did on the Weathered tour).

If this is Stapp's decision then fair play. He's said all along that he's going to do things at his own pace - he's obviously learning from his mistakes.

GregS
04-12-2006, 07:49 AM
Haha this is lame. This is kinda good though.. hopefully this means he can come back some other time this year & do bigger europeon tours.

titan9
04-12-2006, 09:25 AM
Info via PBF

*Sigh*

Before you call him a "douche" for canceling tour dates, how about you wait until a reason is announced for it? And not trying to start a flame war? Please. You're just trying to stir the soup and cause some fights. Oh, but wait. You're the guy who created that whole "behind the douchebag" thing that made fun of Stapp's alcoholism. I guess it shouldn't surprise anyone that you've created this thread. :rolleyes:

I would assume that Stapp is probably canceling the tour dates for a good reason, i.e. for family or his own health. If it is for his health, did anyone really want a repeat of Weathered? I know I don't.

Steve
04-12-2006, 10:16 AM
The problem is that because of Stapp's past with regards to cancelled tour dates, he'll never live down that reputation. It doesn't matter if someone related to him would pass away, there will still be people criticizing him for the cancelled dates because of what happened with him and Creed.

No cancelled tour dates ever look good so the only good thing for Stapp would be to announce makeup dates ASAP.

King Oropher
04-12-2006, 10:16 AM
Gutted :confused:

Rocketqueen
04-12-2006, 11:59 AM
Gutted :confused:
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

titan9
04-12-2006, 12:05 PM
The problem is that because of Stapp's past with regards to cancelled tour dates, he'll never live down that reputation. It doesn't matter if someone related to him would pass away, there will still be people criticizing him for the cancelled dates because of what happened with him and Creed.

No cancelled tour dates ever look good so the only good thing for Stapp would be to announce makeup dates ASAP.

Agreed. I hope that if he did cancel for health-related reasons, that he doesn't get pressured into touring again before he is fully recovered. I'd hate for it to be Weathered all over again. I also hope that, for those European fans who were looking forward to these concerts, he announces new dates there.

Sentinel69
04-12-2006, 12:22 PM
I will not call him "douche" or whatever ,I am disappointed yes, but I do not agree with the starter of this topic.I don't think he want to get rid of his fans, that's nonsense.
The only thing I do not find correct is the fact the homepage of stapp is not accurate..it's still on sale now.I mean the concerts in europe.

gr,
Irene

Dogstar
04-12-2006, 12:39 PM

Indeed. It's unfortunate, but some of this is his own doing. I hope he's able to reschedule for all those people who wanted to see him.

INDIGOSTEVE
04-12-2006, 03:12 PM
well remember myles had some voice troubles and they cancelled a show and the Denver show was never made up, so why all the finger pointing?

J-Man
04-12-2006, 03:34 PM
well remember myles had some voice troubles and they cancelled a show and the Denver show was never made up, so why all the finger pointing?

I believe that only happened once and it was due to a cold.

Chase
04-12-2006, 04:28 PM

Stapp is a human being... and people are prone to illness, emotional stress, family problems, and a litany of other problems. The guy's health comes first. he looked terrible in Creed's final days because he was pushed to his limit... he's probably trying to be cautious and is paranoid that the same thing will happen to him again.

Chase
04-12-2006, 04:29 PM
Info via PBF

*Sigh*

You like bad Ben Affleck movies... so again, you lose all credibility.

Bridge of Clay
04-12-2006, 04:39 PM
if only Stapp's staff had released a statement by now...

Dogstar
04-12-2006, 04:59 PM
:laugh: Hey, bad Ben Affleck movies is redundant :D.

Dogstar
04-12-2006, 04:59 PM
if only Stapp's staff had released a statement by now...
Indeed because you know the rumor mill is churning at full speed.

INDIGOSTEVE
04-12-2006, 06:20 PM
you said it what a crap actor and movie, says it all.

Torn Daredevil
04-12-2006, 06:24 PM

Again, that is the fucking dumbest argument of all time. You are a Scott Stapp fan, so that makes you a dumbass (same logic you just used, although probably correct in this case).

Dogstar
04-12-2006, 06:27 PM
Please stop the name-calling, Torn Daredevil. We try to keep our arguments as civil as possible. Name-calling is not arguing.

Torn Daredevil
04-12-2006, 06:32 PM
Please stop the name-calling, Torn Daredevil. We try to keep our arguments as civil as possible. Name-calling is not arguing.

I was not name-calling, I was simply using the same logic that he used in saying someone that likes the movie Daredevil can have no credibility. And I don't even like that movie.

INDIGOSTEVE
04-12-2006, 06:53 PM
I was not name-calling, I was simply using the same logic that he used in saying someone that likes the movie Daredevil can have no credibility. And I don't even like that movie.
I would bet that Torn Daredevil rode the short bus to school and wore a helmet?

Dogstar
04-12-2006, 07:15 PM
Dumbass is name-calling.

Torn Daredevil
04-13-2006, 01:49 AM
You obviously didn't understand my post. I wasn't calling him that, per se, I was using it as an example to show how flawed his logic is.

J-Man
04-13-2006, 11:48 AM

Stapp is a human being... and people are prone to illness, emotional stress, family problems, and a litany of other problems. The guy's health comes first. he looked terrible in Creed's final days because he was pushed to his limit... he's probably trying to be cautious and is paranoid that the same thing will happen to him again.

What does your statement have to do with my remark? It is irrelevant as I only pointed out the one time AB had to cancel a concert. Did I mention anything about Stapp's concert cancellations? DOH! It looks like the answer is :nono:

Chase
04-13-2006, 02:58 PM

What does your statement have to do with my remark? It is irrelevant as I only pointed out the one time AB had to cancel a concert. Did I mention anything about Stapp's concert cancellations? DOH! It looks like the answer is :nono:

No one was talking to you... if I wanted to I would've quoted you and addressed you. Stop crying.

J-Man
04-13-2006, 03:10 PM
No one was talking to you... if I wanted to I would've quoted you. Stop crying.

Wow! So I suppose someone broke into your computer, pretended they were you and responded to my quote. Damn! What a conspiracy theory. Yeah, Chase, how the hell that I overlook that one? Must've been my "tears" that blurred my vision. (tears from laughing at your unintelligent responses).

Buh-bye.

Chase
04-13-2006, 07:19 PM
Wow! So I suppose someone broke into your computer, pretended they were you and responded to my quote. Damn! What a conspiracy theory. Yeah, Chase, how the hell that I overlook that one? Must've been my "tears" that blurred my vision. (tears from laughing at your unintelligent responses).

Buh-bye.

I wasn't talking to you for the last time. What part of that do you not understand? I was just making a general statement... stop your bitching.

Sentinel69
04-14-2006, 02:33 AM
The way i read the announcement on scott stapps page ,i think that the thread starter is right.If he was sick he would not extend his tour in the US.He decided to let us (europe) down.That's the way I see it.

Trimontana
04-14-2006, 06:27 AM

You right J-Man. More than once Myles & Mark have performed sick...just could tell they weren't feeling good at all.

About Stappy...i have to agree with Torn Daredevil first post. I dunno why i had the feeling when the dates were confirmed that the tour was gonna be cancelled. Call me witch then :wtf: . Almost noone cares right now about the reason why the tour was cancelled. If he is sick for any reason or he needs to be on rehab or whatever....he should have thought twice before the dates were officially confirmed and fans started to buy the tickets.
But of course, the health excuse always works...which Stappy fan wants to see him sick!!!:rolleyes:

Trimontana
04-14-2006, 06:31 AM
The way i read the announcement on scott stapps page ,i think that the thread starter is right.If he was sick he would not extend his tour in the US.He decided to let us (europe) down.That's the way I see it.

He extended the US tour????.yeah, he must be really sick to do that.

Give false expectentions to his Europeans fans is just disturbing. The guy doesn't wanna come over here, that's what i think.

GregS
04-14-2006, 09:48 AM
Stapps afraid he wont fill th venue's and get boo'd..

J-Man
04-14-2006, 10:24 AM
Chase, just look at the top of page 2 and tell me you didn't respond to my quote. You're an idiot and I'm done with you.

GregS I completely agree with your comment. Considering that his shows didn't sell-out in the US, I can't imagine that he would do any better in Europe.

Ana4Stapp
04-14-2006, 01:50 PM
Well so why he announced dates for Europe? I mean, if he wasnt positive about the sells of his cds..canceling the european shows now its a lack of consideration to his fans...its unfair.

He needs to understand that hes restarting his career and it wont be easy as he probably thought.

Ana4Stapp
04-14-2006, 02:00 PM
Brief note: I cant understand why some people here need to offend others members intead of just debate with them...fragile arguments?

Bridge of Clay
04-14-2006, 08:24 PM
Brief note: I cant understand why some people here need to offend others members intead of just debate with them...fragile arguments?
:D

right on!

nagpo
04-15-2006, 08:48 PM
his road on selfdistruction continues

INDIGOSTEVE
04-16-2006, 04:03 AM
yet another STUPID comment!

Chase
04-16-2006, 04:30 AM
Chase, just look at the top of page 2 and tell me you didn't respond to my quote. You're an idiot and I'm done with you.

GregS I completely agree with your comment. Considering that his shows didn't sell-out in the US, I can't imagine that he would do any better in Europe.

I'm an idiot? I can guarantee you that I'm far more intelligent than yourself. I was speaking in general... again... stop whining like a little girl.
You want to call me an "idiot?" Join me in the political banter and we'll see how smart you really are... Jack off-Man.

King Oropher
04-16-2006, 06:14 AM

simply-the-best
04-16-2006, 08:29 AM
I'm so bummed out about this! I was going to fly to Amsterdam from Norway to see him. This really sucks!:(

But he probably didn't sell a lot of tickets, and I can understand why he isn't coming. I mean, it's a long way to go tour in Europe, and if he wasn't selling any tickets, they probably didn't wanna take the risk. And it's most likely not only Stapp's decision! I mean, I don't think he like woke up and thought: "Hey, I don't wanna go to Europe after all, I'll just cancel the whole tour!" I know this sucks, it does for me too, cause I've been waiting for this like forever! But you can't just blame Stapp for everything, and be pissed at him for not coming! It's not that easy! It's the music buisness, and you just have to deal with it, and be patient! Hopefully he'll come back to Europe, and we'll get to see him. And us fans have to be supportive, and stop nagging about everything! He's just human, like the rest of us!

IamFilthy
04-16-2006, 08:39 AM
... Jack off-Man.

LMAO

IamFilthy
04-16-2006, 08:41 AM

Sounds like someone's talking out of their ass again....

Robin101
04-16-2006, 09:32 AM
I'm so bummed out about this! I was going to fly to Amsterdam from Norway to see him. This really sucks!:(

But he probably didn't sell a lot of tickets, and I can understand why he isn't coming. I mean, it's a long way to go tour in Europe, and if he wasn't selling any tickets, they probably didn't wanna take the risk. And it's most likely not only Stapp's decision! I mean, I don't think he like woke up and thought: "Hey, I don't wanna go to Europe after all, I'll just cancel the whole tour!" I know this sucks, it does for me too, cause I've been waiting for this like forever! But you can't just blame Stapp for everything, and be pissed at him for not coming! It's not that easy! It's the music buisness, and you just have to deal with it, and be patient! Hopefully he'll come back to Europe, and we'll get to see him. And us fans have to be supportive, and stop nagging about everything! He's just human, like the rest of us!

Well said!! Welcome to the board!!:thumbsup:

nagpo
04-16-2006, 10:00 AM
what is that supposed to mean?

INDIGOSTEVE
04-16-2006, 11:41 AM
he really is ignorant, dosen't get it.

nagpo
04-16-2006, 12:06 PM
he really is ignorant, dosen't get it.
i can understand if he didint sell enough, but if it was for other reasons thats different. but damn im so fucking tired of creedfeed everybody is always on sombodys back about somthing, god...

Mrprophetman
04-16-2006, 12:20 PM

I think you mean his "road to self destruction continues."

There could actually be alot of reasons he had to cancel...you just picked the most obvious one to point out....apparently because that's just the way you are. I do agree it sounds like the record company is trying to make him the fall guy for this....but if Wind-Up isn't willing to shell out any money for their bands to do European tours, and if tickets sales aren't spectacular, and they cancel. Some labels do that....if they don't sell out in a matter of half an hour they cancel.

My guess is that he didn't just wake up one day and decide....to hell with those fans in Europe...I'm not going. He's done interviews where he sounded all psyched up to go to Europe.

Its just easier to believe that he's the one that made the decision and not his record company....because that's what people want to believe.

Sentinel69
04-16-2006, 02:21 PM
Well ,It would be nice if he was more specific on his homepage instead he decided and no further comment.It says he has decided ,nothing about the record company.

gr,
Irene

nagpo
04-16-2006, 02:41 PM
I think you mean his "road to self destruction continues."
There could actually be alot of reasons he had to cancel...you just picked the most obvious one to point out....apparently because that's just the way you are. I do agree it sounds like the record company is trying to make him the fall guy for this....but if Wind-Up isn't willing to shell out any money for their bands to do European tours, and if tickets sales aren't spectacular, and they cancel. Some labels do that....if they don't sell out in a matter of half an hour they cancel.

My guess is that he didn't just wake up one day and decide....to hell with those fans in Europe...I'm not going. He's done interviews where he sounded all psyched up to go to Europe.

Its just easier to believe that he's the one that made the decision and not his record company....because that's what people want to believe.
no, i think he is on the road of self distruction. perhaps i should have said drive or ride.

INDIGOSTEVE
04-16-2006, 03:24 PM
no, i think he is on the road of self distruction. perhaps i should have said drive or ride.
the know it all that knows nothing.

Mrprophetman
04-16-2006, 04:42 PM

OH.......YEAH!!!!!!

And maybe he should use his internet dictionary...then he would know its........DESTRUCTION.

Creed7352
04-16-2006, 04:59 PM

the "know it all" as you call him is not familiar with the expression as he's not from the united states. way to have an open mind, sheep.

Dogstar
04-16-2006, 05:12 PM
He extended the US tour????.yeah, he must be really sick to do that.

Give false expectentions to his Europeans fans is just disturbing. The guy doesn't wanna come over here, that's what i think.
My guess is the record company has more to do with this than Stapp. I'm guessing ticket sales weren't up to their expectations and rather than lose money, they pulled the plug on it. The same thing happened to Jerry Cantrell on the Degradation Trip tour. He was supposed to tour into 2003 because the double disc was about to come out, but Roadrunner pulled the plug on that right before Thanksgiving 2002. I was really hoping to hear some of the songs from the double disc live.

INDIGOSTEVE
04-16-2006, 05:57 PM
OH.......YEAH!!!!!!

And maybe he should use his internet dictionary...then he would know its........DESTRUCTION.
yup

Dogstar
04-16-2006, 06:16 PM
Enough with the insults, people, or this one's going to get closed, too. Can't you guys debate without hurling nasty comments toward each other? That is frowned upon here.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

titan9
04-16-2006, 08:45 PM
My guess is the record company has more to do with this than Stapp. I'm guessing ticket sales weren't up to their expectations and rather than lose money, they pulled the plug on it.

Exactly. I'm surprised at how many people are making the assumption that this is all Stapp's doing. I truly believe that WU is more at fault for this than Stapp is. And it's entirely possible that the guy is going through something right now and unable to go on tour in Europe. It's a huge undertaking for any band, and probably even bigger for someone who has been through as much as Stapp(in recent months). But I guess it is easier for some people to play the blame game and blame Stapp.

Can't you guys debate without hurling nasty comments toward each other? That is frowned upon here.

I completely agree. Calling names and making nasty comments only makes you look bad, imo. So let's just try to be peaceful and respectful when discussing this thing. It makes it easier and better for everyone.

Rocketqueen
04-16-2006, 11:43 PM
LMAO

Sincirr
04-19-2006, 10:32 AM
My guess is the record company has more to do with this than Stapp. I'm guessing ticket sales weren't up to their expectations and rather than lose money, they pulled the plug on it.
My guess is that you is very insightful :thumbsup:

BTW: If people vent their frustrations, disillusionment and dissappointment on this thread, cut em a little slack cos we love stapp and even if it seems that our judgements are a little too hasty, what some of us are posting is an immediate response to our dissappointment. Please dont abuse us and be patient and understanding.

I have written to the booking agents for europe and asia pacific asking for insight so hopefully we will get a reply eh.

As for me, I am so sad. Was so looking forward to this. Me and weatheredwoman (feed community member) were soooo exited...:( My immediate feelings are that I just feel so let down...:crying:

Dogstar
04-20-2006, 12:27 AM
:laugh: Heheh, that was cute!

Rocketqueen
04-21-2006, 11:43 AM
My guess is that you is very insightful :thumbsup:

BTW: If people vent their frustrations, disillusionment and dissappointment on this thread, cut em a little slack cos we love stapp and even if it seems that our judgements are a little too hasty, what some of us are posting is an immediate response to our dissappointment. Please dont abuse us and be patient and understanding.

I have written to the booking agents for europe and asia pacific asking for insight so hopefully we will get a reply eh.

As for me, I am so sad. Was so looking forward to this. Me and weatheredwoman (feed community member) were soooo exited...:( My immediate feelings are that I just feel so let down...:crying: Go Ahead My Baby!!!! Let It Out :hugs: :hugs: D Damn It Damn It Damn It i was da toooooooooo even though i dont live there i was happy for my sexy girls... but nevetherless you know its just our luck there and in a quick line fron Guns N Roses BREAKDOWN!!! JUST BECAUSE YOUR WINNING DONT MEAN YOU,RE THE LUCKY ONES take theme as words of wisdom :roll: and there is a down and upside to being luck MY GIRLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :banana: :banana: :banana:

Sincirr
04-22-2006, 11:51 AM
Quote from Weatheredwoman:
Oh mighty fine this is... Seether-tour cancelled(2th of May), Scott (13th of May) cancelled... what more??? ...This straight fuckin' SUX!!!
It straight fuckin does :(

lookche
04-23-2006, 12:48 AM
Seether and Stapp are on the same label, maybe that's saying something?

Sincirr
04-24-2006, 06:53 AM
yeh, that the company is stingy! LOL!

Rocketqueen
04-24-2006, 02:18 PM
yeh, that the company is stingy! LOL!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I Know It Is Babycakes Its Just A Little Something To Drive You More F*&&Cking Crazy Than You Need To Me :banana: :banana: pay it no mind sweetie