Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
London show cancelled [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : London show cancelled

Justify
04-10-2006, 02:57 PM
looks like the London show has been cancelled. If you go to Stapps site and click on the link for the London show you get this message from ticket master:

LONDON SHOW CANCELLED DUE TO UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES.
REFUNDS FROM POINT OF PURCHASE (getLIVE buyers please call our ticketing partner, Ticketmaster, on their customer careline, 08701 535353).

This sucks for those of you in London... I had really hoped he would have a great tour in the UK.

Bridge of Clay
04-10-2006, 03:55 PM
already? lol!

/evil comment! hahaha just kidding!

Robin101
04-10-2006, 06:29 PM
I got an automated telephone call at 14.00. I always thought the schedule was slightly odd. He goes to Germany for a show, to London, then Amsterdam and then back to Germany for 2 more shows.

He may have felt that was a bit too much travelling. There's only a 2 day break between the London and Amsterdam shows.

Although I'm obviously gutted, I understand. But be warned Stapp - that's one strike!!:D

GregS
04-10-2006, 06:30 PM
When he actually does a proper UK tour like AB instead of just stopping off in London i'll go see him..

Robin101
04-10-2006, 06:36 PM
When he actually does a proper UK tour like AB instead of just stopping off in London i'll go see him..

Yeah, a proper tour would have been great. However, he is the father of a young child and a newly married man. You also have to take into consideration his voice. He's obviously in demand across Europe and while another singer (like Myles) can probably sing a few times a week over a decent period of time, Stapp can't.

He better not let me down again...:D

GregS
04-10-2006, 07:28 PM
But if can do all those American dates why not UK dates ..
This annoys me.

Robin101
04-10-2006, 08:09 PM
But if can do all those American dates why not UK dates ..
This annoys me.

It is annoying. How often did Creed tour the UK?

Rocketqueen
04-11-2006, 12:00 AM
already? lol!

/evil comment! hahaha just kidding!
Yes It Was im sure he will get back on it in no time at all in my opion whatever it was it was best he cancled it before going out there half cocked untill he feels better im sure he made the wise choice nobody here has got more of sick sense of humour than i have but you guys are mean sometimes Lets Be Good And Give Some Support

Pifukas
04-11-2006, 06:29 PM
Can't believe it happened...I have bought 2 tickets, was willing to see him live for the first time in my life, and here I got suprice....Will never get a chance to see him live...Lucky you all who live anywhere, but not UK :(

Hope you'll have a good shows....
Good luck

Robin101
04-11-2006, 06:49 PM
Can't believe it happened...I have bought 2 tickets, was willing to see him live for the first time in my life, and here I got suprice....Will never get a chance to see him live...Lucky you all who live anywhere, but not UK :(

Hope you'll have a good shows....
Good luck

I purchased a ticket too. Don't worry - I hope (and think) he will come here soon.

GregS
04-11-2006, 09:37 PM
It is annoying. How often did Creed tour the UK?

They came to London in 1999 promoting My Own prison
And the they came back to The UK in 2001 ( several cities including London , Glasgow etc " promoting Weathered i think.