Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
is it just me [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : is it just me

nagpo
03-24-2006, 10:31 PM
or does stapp kinda sound like the lead singers of alice in chains, nirvana, and stone temple pilots?

IamFilthy
03-24-2006, 10:34 PM
or does stapp kinda sound like the lead singers of alice in chains, nirvana, and stone temple pilots?

just you.....

nagpo
03-24-2006, 10:37 PM
just you.....
o rly? :dorky:

Dogstar
03-24-2006, 11:09 PM
Yeah, just you. Have you ever listened to Alice In Chains? Stapp sounds nothing like Layne Staley and couldn't hold a candle him, imho.

nagpo
03-25-2006, 12:28 AM
Yeah, just you. Have you ever listened to Alice In Chains? Stapp sounds nothing like Layne Staley and couldn't hold a candle him, imho.
yes ive heard them.

bilal
03-25-2006, 12:52 AM
stapp and nirvana (Kurt Kobain) sounds similar....no wonder why Kurt blew his head oFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

facelessmike
03-25-2006, 04:59 AM
Stapp sounds nothing like Kurt Cobain or Scott Weiland. I listen to their stuff alot and that has never crossed my mind. :wtf:

Rocketqueen
03-25-2006, 11:18 AM
yes of course he does, thats the genaration of influnces that he risen from sweetie but i believe he has a wide range of vocal styles he could sing anyway he wants its not at all in the vocals or the lungs its in the mind and balance and their is a certian brainwave that one must learn to use that controls the voice

Rocketqueen
03-25-2006, 11:19 AM
yes ive heard them.
We Know Doggy :D you old Alice Chains Freak You

GregS
03-25-2006, 12:13 PM
I dont think he sounds like any of them..

Rocketqueen
03-25-2006, 12:42 PM
i never said that.....i just said those were just influnces

bilal
03-25-2006, 12:49 PM
yes of course he does, thats the genaration of influnces that he risen from sweetie but i believe he has a wide range of vocal styles he could sing anyway he wants its not at all in the vocals or the lungs its in the mind and balance and their is a certian brainwave that one must learn to use that controls the voice

wow!!!!!!!..................

Rocketqueen
03-25-2006, 01:01 PM
:d :d :d :d

Mrprophetman
03-25-2006, 02:55 PM
IT'S JUST YOU.....HA...HA...HA...HA!!!!!

eusebioCBR
03-25-2006, 03:04 PM
maybe a little like Eddie Vedder, kinda?:nono:

nagpo
03-25-2006, 04:02 PM
IT'S JUST YOU.....HA...HA...HA...HA!!!!!
calm down dude

Mrprophetman
03-25-2006, 09:29 PM
calm down dude

I don't want to. I just like to see you get your whities all in a wad over everything that I say.

But, really.....it is just you.

nagpo
03-25-2006, 10:05 PM
I don't want to. I just like to see you get your whities all in a wad over everything that I say.

But, really.....it is just you.
im not wering whities, infact right now im naked.

TeriB19
03-25-2006, 10:05 PM
I agree, it's just you.

nagpo
03-25-2006, 10:06 PM
I agree, it's just you.
jeez, cant u hear the influeneces in stapps voice from them tho?

TeriB19
03-25-2006, 10:09 PM
Was he influenced? Maybe. Does he sound like them? Not at all.

nagpo
03-25-2006, 10:11 PM
Was he influenced? Maybe. Does he sound like them? Not at all.
ok, i just think the way he sings has some small smilliarities with them.

TeriB19
03-25-2006, 10:19 PM
Like they're all men? Ok, I'll give you that much. ;)

nagpo
03-25-2006, 10:43 PM
Like they're all men? Ok, I'll give you that much. ;)
whatever

Dogstar
03-25-2006, 11:16 PM
We Know Doggy :D you old Alice Chains Freak You
That would be me :D:D:D:D

inside_us_all04
03-26-2006, 12:34 PM
Being Layne Staley is my idol, Stapp sounds nothing like him... Both are great singers but have nothing in common voice wise

The Lithium
03-26-2006, 04:37 PM
Stapp sounding like Kurt Cobain? He sounds more like Elvis than Cobain!

Chase
03-26-2006, 05:59 PM
stapp and nirvana (Kurt Kobain) sounds similar....no wonder why Kurt blew his head oFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or maybe he blew his head off because you don't know how to spell his name.

Mrprophetman
03-26-2006, 06:21 PM

Ha...Ha...Ha....Now that was funny. Was never a Nirvana fan myself.

Mrprophetman
03-26-2006, 06:23 PM
im not wering whities, infact right now im naked.

You mean "wearing". Geeeeez, I bet that's a freakin scary sight.......but really, IT IS JUST YOU.

nagpo
03-26-2006, 06:33 PM
You mean "wearing". Geeeeez, I bet that's a freakin scary sight.......but really, IT IS JUST YOU.
look its the grammar police:pukey: dude dont u have better things to do then correct peoples grammar? fine i gues its just me, then stop posting in this thread.

nagpo
03-26-2006, 06:35 PM
whats the big deal that he doesent no how to spell his name? who cares, really.

Chase
03-26-2006, 06:36 PM
look its the grammar police:pukey: dude dont u have better things to do then correct peoples grammar? fine i gues its just me, then stop posting in this thread.

It's annoying trying to decipher someone's interpretation of English sometimes. I mean, most of the non-native English speakers in here make more sense. Sometimes, it's hard to understand your point... that's all. I think that's where he's getting at.

Chase
03-26-2006, 06:36 PM
whats the big deal that he doesent no how to spell his name? who cares, really.

I care.

nagpo
03-26-2006, 06:38 PM
It's annoying trying to decipher someone's interpretation of English sometimes. I mean, most of the non-native English speakers in here make more sense. Sometimes, it's hard to understand your point... that's all. I think that's where he's getting at.
english is my first language, i just spell like shit. i dont think its that bad that u cant understand it tho.

nagpo
03-26-2006, 06:39 PM
I care.
r u him?

Mrprophetman
03-26-2006, 06:42 PM

I don't want to stop posting in this thread.:jam:

Chase
03-26-2006, 06:49 PM
english is my first language, i just spell like shit. i dont think its that bad that u cant understand it tho.

It's nothing against you. I just think it's easier for everyone as a whole to be understand each other if we make an effort to write clearly.

nagpo
03-26-2006, 06:50 PM
I don't want to stop posting in this thread.:jam:
:samurai:

there, i did it. i killed some one. i killed Mrprophetman, can i have my blank smily now?

nagpo
03-26-2006, 06:51 PM
It's nothing against you. I just think it's easier for everyone as a whole to be understand each other if we make an effort to write clearly.
what if i dont know how to spell a word, what should i do then?

Mrprophetman
03-26-2006, 06:56 PM
:samurai:

there, i did it. i killed some one. i killed Mrprophetman, can i have my blank smily now?

Sorry to be a downer......but you know....I'm still here.

nagpo
03-26-2006, 06:58 PM
Sorry to be a downer......but you know....I'm still here.
LIES!!!!!

Mrprophetman
03-26-2006, 07:06 PM
LIES!!!!!

No really.....I really don't think that you can kill me, with a smiley dressed as a samurai.

bilal
03-26-2006, 07:08 PM
ok man.....i appologise for spellling kurt kobain like i did.....i wasnt sure wether its with a "C" or "K" ................. but i thought dat doesnt makes the word any difficult to understand......sometimes i dont remeber how to spell words..... again my appologies........ but does that really worth changing the theme of the thread to "oh my God!!!!!!....non-native english speakers" .................. could have just PM me!!!!.................nevermind......... thanks Chase.....thanks for caring so much.......i lov ya!!!!!!

nagpo
03-26-2006, 07:18 PM
No really.....I really don't think that you can kill me, with a smiley dressed as a samurai.
wow. u really have no sense of humor.

Mrprophetman
03-26-2006, 07:22 PM
wow. u really have no sense of humor.

Most of my friends think I have a wonderful sense of humor.....you, on the other hand....apparently don't. I can live with it.

nagpo
03-26-2006, 07:55 PM
Most of my friends think I have a wonderful sense of humor.....you, on the other hand....apparently don't. I can live with it.
k

bilal
03-26-2006, 08:18 PM
hye nagpo dude........just wanted to ask...... by negative poster ......do u mean......dat u have the most negative poster as ur avator.......or dat ur replies are negative in contents

nagpo
03-26-2006, 08:44 PM
hye nagpo dude........just wanted to ask...... by negative poster ......do u mean......dat u have the most negative poster as ur avator.......or dat ur replies are negative in contents
that my posts r negative.

Chase
03-27-2006, 08:04 PM
ok man.....i appologise for spellling kurt kobain like i did.....i wasnt sure wether its with a "C" or "K" ................. but i thought dat doesnt makes the word any difficult to understand......sometimes i dont remeber how to spell words..... again my appologies........ but does that really worth changing the theme of the thread to "oh my God!!!!!!....non-native english speakers" .................. could have just PM me!!!!.................nevermind......... thanks Chase.....thanks for caring so much.......i lov ya!!!!!!

Do.......... you......... have......... a.......... space......... bar?

nagpo
03-27-2006, 09:21 PM
he probalbly does. what if he doesent want to use it?

Ana4Stapp
03-27-2006, 09:33 PM
:rolleyes: hey he's kidding... you have no sense of humor...

nagpo
03-27-2006, 09:39 PM
no. these guys have been pickin on me about the way i spell and its annoying. i say let everybody type in their own style. so im gonna stick up for him cause if thats how he wants to type, whos gonna stop him. btw, its wasent funny

facelessmike
03-27-2006, 10:07 PM

I've been wanting to say that for awhile - so I thought it was funny.

no. these guys have been pickin on me about the way i spell and its annoying.

What is annoying is poor spelling and grammar! Personally, I can't stand it and am sometimes shocked by the mistakes people make. The way you write reflects upon you. Now, obviously it is harder for those who aren't natural English speakers; and I'm not speaking of them. Nobody is trying to make you to change; this is not your English class. However, it really is not too much to ask to just try and make an effort with your spelling.

nagpo
03-27-2006, 10:53 PM
I've been wanting to say that for awhile - so I thought it was funny.

What is annoying is poor spelling and grammar! Personally, I can't stand it and am sometimes shocked by the mistakes people make. The way you write reflects upon you. Now, obviously it is harder for those who aren't natural English speakers; and I'm not speaking of them. Nobody is trying to make you to change; this is not your English class. However, it really is not too much to ask to just try and make an effort with your spelling.
the way i spell is good enough, its no bad enough that u cant understand it. its not like im expected to write perfect, this is the internet after all...

Mrprophetman
03-28-2006, 07:27 AM

Like I really care what you think?

Ana4Stapp
03-28-2006, 08:27 AM

I was talking to nagpo.... not you

sorry if you got it wrong...:D

Anyway its incredible how certain people here just prefer to reply with agressivity instead of humor...:rolleyes:

Chase
03-28-2006, 04:02 PM
the way i spell is good enough, its no bad enough that u cant understand it. its not like im expected to write perfect, this is the internet after all...

Yes, but people still use the internet to communicate with each other. If one person is saying stuff like "its wasent funny" and "doesent" the other person may get confused in a way. Not to mention that fragmented sentences often times do not make any sense whatsoever. I mean there are people here from all over the world: Sweden, Brazil, and the Netherlands (just to name a few). They all can write the English language in a form that's more legible than yours.

nagpo
03-28-2006, 04:32 PM
Yes, but people still use the internet to communicate with each other. If one person is saying stuff like "its wasent funny" and "doesent" the other person may get confused in a way. Not to mention that fragmented sentences often times do not make any sense whatsoever. I mean there are people here from all over the world: Sweden, Brazil, and the Netherlands (just to name a few). "They all can write the English language in a form that's more legible than yours".
"its wasent funny" i mean, who really gets confuse with that? to understand that just use common sense- take out the S. "They all can write the English language in a form that's more legible than yours" and u know this for a fact? tewll u the truth i really dont care anymore, just dont mess with me about my spelling and there will be no probs.

nagpo
03-28-2006, 04:33 PM
wow.

Ana4Stapp
03-28-2006, 07:10 PM
Yes, but people still use the internet to communicate with each other. If one person is saying stuff like "its wasent funny" and "doesent" the other person may get confused in a way. Not to mention that fragmented sentences often times do not make any sense whatsoever. I mean there are people here from all over the world: Sweden, Brazil, and the Netherlands (just to name a few). They all can write the English language in a form that's more legible than yours.

YEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!! :smokin:

LOL...jk but I couldnt resist ...:D

nagpo
03-28-2006, 07:46 PM
YEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!! :smokin:

LOL...jk but I couldnt resist ...:D
:mad: yeah i dont type well, big deal. just because i dont sit all day on the computer mastering my typing skils doesent mean i cant spell well in reall life or u guys should be such asses about it. i mean really, its just a forum- if your complaning about grammar on a forum u really need a life. i would understand if it was somebody spelling like this "bercausew" <(thats supposed to be "because") or like this OMG t3h r0x00rz. or even in 1337(thats "Leet" for all of u noobs out there) but really, mines not that bad so let me be. cause i could be writing much worse, like this...
(|233|) |20XX0|2Z!!!11!1shiftone

Ana4Stapp
03-28-2006, 07:51 PM
:mad:

haha...I wasnt complaing about your English...at all...actually I thought funny that Chase thinks that our English is good enough...:D becasue I know mine most of the times sucks....lol

Lechium
05-02-2006, 05:00 PM
Yup, he's trying to sound like Vedder. Or so I heard. It's been ages ince I heard his voice so what do I know? =(

Mrprophetman
05-02-2006, 09:28 PM
I was talking to nagpo.... not you

sorry if you got it wrong...:D

Anyway its incredible how certain people here just prefer to reply with agressivity instead of humor...:rolleyes:

Actually, "agressivity" isn't even a word in the English language.

nagpo
05-03-2006, 04:28 PM
not this thread again...:rolleyes: