Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Scott's Pontiac, MI show!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Scott's Pontiac, MI show!!

Scotts Angel
03-17-2006, 04:10 PM
Hey there everyone! I went to the show in Pontiac, MI on Friday March 10th! It was soooooo awesome! I was right up front, in front of the microphone stand!! When I saw Scott coming out on stage, I just started jumping and screaming. I even had tears in my eyes. I wasn't sure there for awhile if we would ever see Scott perform again! He spent alot of time all over the stage, but spent a great deal of time in the front where I was! I made a special Scott shirt, which I seen him bend down to read. I was so excited!! I got 2 guitar picks. One from Scott, and one from one of the guitarist. My pride and joy souviner though, is Scott's sweaty face towel!!:D I know, it probably grosses some of you out, but I couldn't be more thrilled!! He threw it right out to me!!:D Sorry, I guess I'm bragging a little, but I can't contain my excitement!! Also, Breaking Point is one kick but band! We hung out with some of the guys, and they signed the CD we bought, and the broken drum stick we caught!! They are really cool guys!!:cool: We waited after the show, but did not get to meet Scott, he was already on the bus. I was hoping to get his towel autographed.:( Hopfully I can meet him sometime!!;)

Dogstar
03-17-2006, 04:28 PM
Thanks for the review, Scotts Angel. Very cool that you had such a great time!

nagpo
03-17-2006, 04:29 PM
good for u!:)

titan9
03-17-2006, 05:37 PM
Dang it! The more I hear about that show, the more I wish I would have gone.

Anyway, glad to hear you had such an awesome time at the show! And you got some nice souvenirs as well. :D

Dogstar
03-17-2006, 09:13 PM
Heh, I know. I ended up not going to the DC show. I had too much work to do and I just let it pile up. Silly me because it sounds like the tour has been quite good, even though I don't like his new CD.

GregS
03-18-2006, 07:42 PM
Nice one Scottsangel. Sounds like u had a great time!