Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
You Will Soar and Broken [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : You Will Soar and Broken

JPB
03-13-2006, 03:24 PM
Does anyone know why Scott is not singing Broken or You will soar in his concerts. IMO both are great songs.

titan9
03-13-2006, 03:29 PM
Not sure about You Will Soar, but someone on PBF speculated that maybe the reason why he isn't doing Broken is because it might be too much of a hassle to take a big piano out on a club tour for just one song. Although, if that is the case, couldn't he just do an Acoustic version of it?

Bullets
03-13-2006, 04:56 PM
Not sure about You Will Soar, but someone on PBF speculated that maybe the reason why he isn't doing Broken is because it might be too much of a hassle to take a big piano out on a club tour for just one song. Although, if that is the case, couldn't he just do an Acoustic version of it?

Yeah thats what i saw at PBF too, but he doesn't NEED a grand piano - he can take a synthesizer along that will sound exactly like a real piano...perhaps the problem is finding a player willing to truck along for one song per show?

Creed7352
03-13-2006, 06:08 PM
don't the music halls usually have pianos though? or they could use a keyboard and set it to sound like a piano...they'd just have to wheel it out and wheel it off stage. meh, if he really wanted to, he could.

titan9
03-13-2006, 07:58 PM
That's true, and I was going to mention the keyboard idea. As for finding a player, didn't Stapp himself play the piano on that track? Or is that a misconception on my part?

nagpo
03-13-2006, 08:13 PM
That's true, and I was going to mention the keyboard idea. As for finding a player, didn't Stapp himself play the piano on that track? Or is that a misconception on my part?
wait! hold on....stapp can play the piano?

Creed7352
03-13-2006, 08:38 PM
i have no idea if he played it..i remember talks of it before, but i don't know if anyone found out if he did or not.

Mrprophetman
03-13-2006, 09:11 PM
wait! hold on....stapp can play the piano?

He has said he plays piano in radio interviews.

nagpo
03-13-2006, 09:14 PM
cool. stapp playin the piano

Justify
03-14-2006, 08:33 AM
I have heard him say in interviews that he chose songs on his tour that he could relate to at this moment in his tour. That way he can put more passion into his performance. I don't know if that pertains to just the Creed songs or all of his music including YWS and Broken.