PDA

View Full Version : Scott Stapp Flies Free

Trimontana
03-12-2006, 08:05 AM
Another article. I don't think has been posted. Just in case:
http://celebrity.aol.com/people/ataol/articles/0,19736,1171791,00.html

Scott Stapp Flies Free

Friday Mar 10, 2006 8:00am EST

Former Creed frontman turned solo artist Scott Stapp says he's going to try to fly the straight and narrow.

The singer has avoided prosecution for a Feb. 11 incident in which he was arrested at Los Angeles International Airport after he allegedly tried to board a plane to Hawaii while intoxicated, the Associated Press reports.

"No charges have been filed by the L.A. district attorney's office, and for that I am appreciative," Stapp said in a statement. "We all make mistakes, and the day will come soon enough where you will no longer read of mine in the tabloids."

At the time of the arrest, Stapp, 32, was embarking on his honeymoon with former Miss New York Jaclyn Nesheiwat. The couple had married the day before in Miami.

Stapp's avoidance of prosecution puts to rest one set of problems the singer has faced in recent weeks, but there are others. Last week Stapp became the target of a lawsuit by a woman who says she was captured on tape in a 1999 sex video showing Stapp and Kid Rock cavorting with several strippers.

Stapp was in possession of the tape, which he says was stolen from him, AP reports. He and Rock won a temporary court order preventing distribution of the tape, but that didn't stop Rock from blasting him last week, saying, "(Stapp's) the idiot because (the tape is) out."

The Lithium
03-12-2006, 09:09 AM
Well, he's going down anyway...

Ana4Stapp
03-12-2006, 01:06 PM
We all make mistakes, and the day will come soon enough where you will no longer read of mine in the tabloids."

:rolleyes: Again???!!

creedlvr
03-12-2006, 07:04 PM
OMG!!! Give the guy a break already!!! :deadhorse

Trimontana - thanks for posting the article. Glad to hear he's wising up. I hope he sticks to it!

INDIGOSTEVE
03-12-2006, 08:00 PM
the milwaukee show was awesome, better than any creed show i've been to, better off solo any day!

stappissohot
03-15-2006, 12:10 PM
The only thing that's good about this is that he's not as stupid as Paris Hilton... not much of a plus considering practically anyone is smarter than Paris Hilton....no...EVERYONE is smarter...

Alter_who?
03-15-2006, 09:01 PM
Bottom line: He's human.

WhatSayYou
03-15-2006, 09:08 PM
Well, he's going down anyway...
I agree.
Going down the right path.....
Getting down to Earth with his fans....
Not letting the haters get him down....

nagpo
03-15-2006, 10:14 PM
I agree.
Going down the right path.....
Getting down to Earth with his fans....
Not letting the haters get him down....
ownage approved.

ABYanks
03-15-2006, 10:22 PM
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

nagpo
03-16-2006, 12:03 PM
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
this is when i would post my blank smiley.

ABYanks
03-16-2006, 02:30 PM
this is when i would post my blank smiley.

what does a blank smilie mean?

nagpo
03-16-2006, 02:49 PM
what does a blank smilie mean?
he pretty much shows no emotion. he just stares. some people call it the indiference smiley, most forums ive been on have it.

INDIGOSTEVE
03-16-2006, 03:05 PM
The only thing that's good about this is that he's not as stupid as Paris Hilton... not much of a plus considering practically anyone is smarter than Paris Hilton....no...EVERYONE is smarter...
paris has made a career out of being stupid, but really she is quite smart.

ABYanks
03-16-2006, 07:01 PM
oh when did u meet her?

nagpo
03-16-2006, 07:03 PM
oh when did u meet her?
lol