Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
does he really need all those creed songs? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : does he really need all those creed songs?

nagpo
03-09-2006, 09:03 PM
does he really need to play all of those creed songs on tour? doesent he have enough solo songs? he's got 11(counting relearn love, which he doesent play for some reason). if he were to only play his solo songs those concerts would not be as long as the ones were he plays creed songs. what do u think?

Mrprophetman
03-09-2006, 09:24 PM
Legally he's able to play anything he wants. He says he wrote em, so he'll sing em. Alot of them are about his life. Tremonti could play them too....but he's said he hates them...and can't stand to listen to them. Plus, his lead singer wouldn't do them justice, in my opinion. From the reviews of Stapp's shows, that I've read, no one has a problem with his doing Creed songs. They are actually grateful to hear them again, and are singing along word for word. And alot of people say it doesn't matter whose playing the music...that Stapp still is able to blow the roof off...even playing a Creed song...without the other members of Creed. I'd actually like to hear Myles Kennedy attempt a Creed song...but the guitar god isn't gonna play something he hates.

HuMaN~ClAy
03-09-2006, 09:27 PM
no... he doesn't need all those creed songs... his solo material is much better (not in the sense that it's better than creed, but it's better than creed songs performed by stapp and gone bline...)

but really he doesn't have enough material for a good long set... but he doesn't even play his whole cd. i say play the enrite record and then worry about covers to make the show longer.

ABYanks
03-09-2006, 09:46 PM
His creed songs rock and he rocks when he sings them he incorparates them along into his show very smoothly and it rocks. Especially what if and bullets you can really feel the emotion behind them. The Creed songs are him and he does them fantastically. So yes to answer ur question he needs em, but the show would be about 4 songs shorter if he did only GD and RL.

HuMaN~ClAy
03-09-2006, 10:11 PM
well... i just hope he doesn't do 50% Creed songs on his next tour... creed is over and i think he really needs to show off his solo stuff even more... his solo songs are so awesome live, the cd doesn't do it justice... Reach Out was so amazing, the passion he puts into it is unreal. i felt much more passion in his solo songs than the creed covers.

Creed7352
03-09-2006, 10:45 PM
Legally he's able to play anything he wants. He says he wrote em, so he'll sing em. Alot of them are about his life.

true...but legally, he can play whatever song he wants live...even an eminem song if he so felt it appropriate, as long as he's not saying the song is his. i looked it up one time cause i was curious about playing cover songs live, if it infringed on copyright or not, cause my friends' band wanted to do some covers.

creedlvr
03-11-2006, 01:25 PM
I loved hearing the Creed songs again. First, his concert would be too short without them. Second, they aren't "cover" songs ... he is the one who's life they are about, he wrote the lyrics, and he sung them originally. Yes, I understand that they are Creed songs and he is no longer a part of Creed ... but I still do not consider them cover songs.

As far as Mark playing them (besides the fact that he claims to hate even hearing them ... maybe someone should remind him that they are the reason he's living quite comfortably), if the lead singer is different ... then the sound is different. They wouldn't be the same if anyone other than Scott sang them. I know there are some that disagree, but I don't care who's playing the music ... the voice is what makes it for me.

Chase
03-11-2006, 02:52 PM
does he really need to play all of those creed songs on tour? doesent he have enough solo songs? he's got 11(counting relearn love, which he doesent play for some reason). if he were to only play his solo songs those concerts would not be as long as the ones were he plays creed songs. what do u think?

Well, I'm glad that he doesn't play only 10 songs... that would be one short concert.

Ana4Stapp
03-11-2006, 03:12 PM
He shouldnt play Creed songs...(except by WAWO and Lullaby) he wrote them but they arent HIS songs.

titan9
03-11-2006, 03:19 PM
As I've said from the beginning, I'm against the idea of playing Creed songs on Stapp's solo tour. They weren't just HIS songs, they were the whole band's(Tremo, Flip, Brian) songs. And, for me as a fan, it just isn't the same hearing a new band(with the same singer) play these songs. I'd feel the same way if Alter Bridge started doing Creed songs on tour, because it just wouldn't be the same.

That being said, Stapp doing Creed songs on tour won't stop me from going to his shows.

justin
03-11-2006, 07:02 PM
yes he needs to play creed songs on tour!!!!!!!!!!! i seen him in cleveland and the fans loved when he played creed songs!!!!!!!!!!! we went crazy!!!!!!!!! and he loved it. he was so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he kept saying thank you to all his fans!!!!!!!!!!! the concert would be very short if he only sang his solo stuff. he only has 1 solo cd!!!!!!!!

ABYanks
03-11-2006, 07:23 PM
As I've said from the beginning, I'm against the idea of playing Creed songs on Stapp's solo tour. They weren't just HIS songs, they were the whole band's(Tremo, Flip, Brian) songs. And, for me as a fan, it just isn't the same hearing a new band(with the same singer) play these songs. I'd feel the same way if Alter Bridge started doing Creed songs on tour, because it just wouldn't be the same.

That being said, Stapp doing Creed songs on tour won't stop me from going to his shows.

Well, in my opinion, the best part of the Creed songs is the lyrics and thier deep meanings. Since Stapp wrote em all, they are kinda his songs.

Agent D
03-11-2006, 07:44 PM
I don't really like him performing Creed songs in concert on his solo tour but I know for a fact that if I bothered to see him live, Creed songs are all I'd want to hear.

ABYanks
03-11-2006, 07:48 PM
He sings more Great Divide songs then creed songs

Unforgiven Fan
03-11-2006, 09:12 PM
IMO, Scott should not play them unless Mark was playing (espesially My Own Prison {how dare that guitarist sing mark's part}), those songs were written by those two and having gone blind playing them does not seem right and frankly they do not do a good job even for two guitarists (or I am so use to mark playing them)...but scott can play whatever he wants and I think some fans would like to hear them but for me it has to be scott and mark playing them not just scott

eusebioCBR
03-11-2006, 10:08 PM
IMO, Scott should not play them unless Mark was playing (espesially My Own Prison {how dare that guitarist sing mark's part}), those songs were written by those two and having gone blind playing them does not seem right and frankly they do not do a good job even for two guitarists (or I am so use to mark playing them)...but scott can play whatever he wants and I think some fans would like to hear them but for me it has to be scott and mark playing them not just scott
:clap:

ABYanks
03-11-2006, 11:01 PM
:clap:

:mad1: :mad:

Rocketqueen
03-11-2006, 11:16 PM
Yes i He Should Play The Heck Out Of,em :jam: :jam: :jam:

GregS
03-12-2006, 06:36 PM
I dont really mind if he plays them...
Hell i'll enjoy the creed songs & the great divide songs.
I never had the chance to see Creed live so to hear those songs in concert would make my day , heck it may not be Creed but Stapp & Goneblind perform them well.

INDIGOSTEVE
03-12-2006, 07:02 PM
He shouldnt play Creed songs...(except by WAWO and Lullaby) he wrote them but they arent HIS songs.
they are his, they don't go to the show? milwaukee rocked!

Chase
03-12-2006, 11:23 PM

How dare Chris Cornell sing Zach de la Rocha's lyrics in "Killing in the Name Of" while performing with Audioslave?

Ana4Stapp
03-12-2006, 11:36 PM
they are his, they don't go to the show? milwaukee rocked!

They are Creed songs...not Stapp's songs ;)

Chase
03-13-2006, 01:26 AM
They are Creed songs...not Stapp's songs ;)

He has every legal right to play the songs. What do you suggest? Him play a quick 30 minute, 10 song set?

Creed7352
03-13-2006, 01:54 AM
his album is longer than 30 minutes...he could play his entire album, THEN worry about doing the creed stuff. he could also throw in other covers...he does doors song pretty good. plus, with all the talking he does now, he could stretch it a bit. i think a good mix would be all of the TGD album and 4 creed songs (i'd prefer other cover songs as opposed to creed songs, but if he's going to play creed songs, i think 4 would fit just fine)...i want to hear "you will soar" live and he's not playing that one..."broken" as well.

INDIGOSTEVE
03-13-2006, 03:48 AM
his album is longer than 30 minutes...he could play his entire album, THEN worry about doing the creed stuff. he could also throw in other covers...he does doors song pretty good. plus, with all the talking he does now, he could stretch it a bit. i think a good mix would be all of the TGD album and 4 creed songs (i'd prefer other cover songs as opposed to creed songs, but if he's going to play creed songs, i think 4 would fit just fine)...i want to hear "you will soar" live and he's not playing that one..."broken" as well.
they aren't cover songs he wrote them.

creedlvr
03-13-2006, 07:36 AM
they aren't cover songs he wrote them.
Exactly!

And why would he choose to perform songs that were written and sung by another band instead of singing the ones that he wrote ... about his own life ... that were originally performed by him?

Ana4Stapp
03-13-2006, 08:17 AM

Really? I cant understand this...considering they are in his album...I think he should sing them all ...instead od singing Cree songs...

Ana4Stapp
03-13-2006, 08:32 AM
He has every legal right to play the songs. What do you suggest? Him play a quick 30 minute, 10 song set?

Legal right like Tremonti, Flip and Brian also have...but you dont see them playing these songs just because of this ...they never played Creed song and dont plan in doing this because they want to be known by Alter Bridge music, even though this means they choose the hard way: they arent so famous, dont sell zillions of albums...but instead of it they are definitely making very good songs showing their talent... but it seems the opposite with Stapp...he prefers to continue to be known by the ex-Creed vocalist Scott Stapp...:eek:

eusebioCBR
03-13-2006, 09:39 AM
I've seen AB provide a couple hours of music without any CREED songs. It can be done.

creedlvr
03-13-2006, 10:43 AM
AB doesn't sing them because they couldn't pull them off ... nobody wants to hear Creed songs performed without Scott. He's the voice that makes them what they are.

creedlvr
03-13-2006, 10:50 AM
One more thing ..

Scott WAS the voice of Creed and he is proud of it (unlike his former bandmates).

Besides, it makes much more of an impact to say you were the "VOICE" of a very successful, well-known band, than ... you were the guitarist.

People typically don't care who's playing the guitar (or the bass; or the drums) ... they recognize the voice (unless you're a musician ... but I'm saying "most" people.)

The Lithium
03-13-2006, 11:29 AM
Strip the Creed songs to keep the hall to turn into a karaoke bar.

eusebioCBR
03-13-2006, 12:59 PM
One more thing ..

Scott WAS the voice of Creed and he is proud of it (unlike his former bandmates).

Besides, it makes much more of an impact to say you were the "VOICE" of a very successful, well-known band, than ... you were the guitarist.

People typically don't care who's playing the guitar (or the bass; or the drums) ... they recognize the voice (unless you're a musician ... but I'm saying "most" people.)
Yet, reminding people of the band he fronted doesn't seem to be igniting his solo career.:confused:
I'm well aware of how popular it is to link opinions like this with HATRED and it's getting OLD!:pukey:

INDIGOSTEVE
03-13-2006, 01:25 PM
very true, the tards just keep coming.

Agent D
03-13-2006, 02:53 PM

:wtf:

Such a tool.

nagpo
03-13-2006, 04:34 PM
:wtf:

Such a tool.
its true, sad to say. people that really arent in to music that much dont care. all they reconize is the voice, especially on the radio.

Agent D
03-13-2006, 05:25 PM
its true, sad to say. people that really arent in to music that much dont care. all they reconize is the voice, especially on the radio.

I still dispute that until the end of my days. And if it is true, it's irrelevant to the argument at hand.

nagpo
03-13-2006, 06:10 PM
I still dispute that until the end of my days. And if it is true, it's irrelevant to the argument at hand.
yeah, your right.

Ana4Stapp
03-13-2006, 07:15 PM
I've seen AB provide a couple hours of music without any CREED songs. It can be done.

:rolleyes:
I think Im going to agree with you...WOW!

Mrprophetman
03-13-2006, 09:08 PM

Yeah. But can you tell me what any of those Alter Bridge songs MEAN. Do they even have a message? Hell if I know what it is. Alter Bridge isn't gonna play Creed songs. They have said too many times how much they hate Creed songs. They hate the songs that made them rich men. They don't want to be remembered for WAWO.....hey boys, then chunk them Grammy's in the garbage can....will ya.

Oh, I hear that the Fort Worth, Texas concert is sold out. So I figure there are still lots of people out there that WANT to hear Creed songs...and it doesn't really matter if the original members of Creed are doing them. HA, HA, HA, HA. It sure sounded alot like Creed to me in Atlanta. No one in that crowd noticed the difference...they just sang along.

ABYanks
03-13-2006, 09:20 PM
^^^ agreed

and ppl only recognize the voice, remember that knucklehead who started a thread saying why did creed change their name to Scott Stapp? Well there you go.

Chase
03-14-2006, 03:35 AM

Yeah, and I heard someone in the audience yell... and I quote "Mark, play "Higher!"

The also played a cover song... and less songs than what Stapp is playing.

Creed7352
03-14-2006, 04:57 AM
that was probably just someone being an ass...just as i've heard someone, and i have it on bootleg somewhere, yell "scott stapp sucks dick!"

Trimontana
03-14-2006, 08:05 AM

:bow2: :bow2: I agree with Ana. But if Mark, Brian and Flip don't care ( and i much respect them for play their AB songs) i don't care either.

Trimontana
03-14-2006, 08:17 AM
One more thing ..

Scott WAS the voice of Creed and he is proud of it (unlike his former bandmates)
Yeah, he's so proud that he doesn't accept Creed is over.

So not true. How many guitar leyends do you know?. There are the same or even more than singers. Play a guitar it's a beautiful hability...and the most guitar players play more instruments and some even sing.

Wow...so not true either!!!!!!!I see you don't play any instrument whatsoever to make this statment. The most of the people going to rock gigs play instruments and the most of the people i meet at the gigs are always interested to meet the guitar player. I personally care for the whole band when i am gonna to see a gig.

creedlvr
03-14-2006, 08:42 AM
that was probably just someone being an ass...just as i've heard someone, and i have it on bootleg somewhere, yell "scott stapp sucks dick!"
At an AB concert?? Why should that be so surprising?

creedlvr
03-14-2006, 08:57 AM
....Alter Bridge isn't gonna play Creed songs. They have said too many times how much they hate Creed songs. They hate the songs that made them rich men. They don't want to be remembered for WAWO.....hey boys, then chunk them Grammy's in the garbage can....will ya.

Oh, I hear that the Fort Worth, Texas concert is sold out. So I figure there are still lots of people out there that WANT to hear Creed songs...and it doesn't really matter if the original members of Creed are doing them. HA, HA, HA, HA. It sure sounded alot like Creed to me in Atlanta. No one in that crowd noticed the difference...they just sang along.
...and ppl only recognize the voice, remember that knucklehead who started a thread saying why did creed change their name to Scott Stapp? Well there you go.
Thank you! ... My point exactly!!!

creedlvr
03-14-2006, 09:27 AM
Yeah, he's so proud that he doesn't accept Creed is over.
Well, he does need to accept it ... because it is clearly over. However, I guess if the guy wants to hold onto hope of a reunion for something that meant alot to him ... we can't fault him for it.
Wow...so not true either!!!!!!!I see you don't play any instrument whatsoever to make this statment. The most of the people going to rock gigs play instruments and the most of the people i meet at the gigs are always interested to meet the guitar player. I personally care for the whole band when i am gonna to see a gig.
As I said ... if you're a musician, you care. If you're not, you don't. You care. I don't.

I mean, I'm not saying that I don't care what the music sounds like. I'm saying as long as it sounds good, I don't care who's playing it.

You can't say "it's not true" as though it's a fact. It's not. Neither of us is right or wrong. Some obviously agree with you. And some agree with me. It's just an opinion.

Sentinel69
03-14-2006, 02:03 PM
I doubt that scott will come to holland but I don't mind if he would sing some old Creed songs ,because I never had the chance to see Creed live. Scott has charisma .AB was here in 2005 , but I hate the (almost crying) voice of Myles and let the concert pass me by.

gr,
Irene

eusebioCBR
03-14-2006, 03:48 PM
Yeah. But can you tell me what any of those Alter Bridge songs MEAN. Do they even have a message? Hell if I know what it is. Alter Bridge isn't gonna play Creed songs. They have said too many times how much they hate Creed songs. They hate the songs that made them rich men. They don't want to be remembered for WAWO.....hey boys, then chunk them Grammy's in the garbage can....will ya.

Look, I can find meaning in the lyrics of Scott, Alter Bridge and Creed. If you can't for AB that's your opinion but that doesn't make it so.

Oh, good for Fort Worth. That must mean Scott's taking the music world by STORM. Just like CREED did - HA, HA, HA?:peoplesey

Agent D
03-14-2006, 05:11 PM

God, everything you say...could you be anymore of a tool.

Can I tell you what AB's songs mean? Ha, first you tell me what Creed's songs mean and we'll see if we even agree. Song lyrics are SUBJECTIVE! If I explained to you what Down to My Last or Find The Real meant to me, would you even understand it?

And they don't hate Creed's music. They just want to move on with their lives. And who exactly would want to be remembered for WAWO, the song that pretty much galvanized Creed's rep, the song that has dogged them ever since, what I consider to be the worst of Creed's catalogue.

And the Grammys are crap. All awards are crap. True musicians don't care about awards or money.

Whoa!? Fort Worth is sold out!? Excuse me while I alert Rolling Stone.:rolleyes:

No, they WANT to hear Scott Stapp, which I can completely understand. If he plays near me, I might go see him too, but not to hear Creed. If I wanted to hear Creed, I'd play my bootlegs.

Oh and it sounded like Creed in Atlanta, huh? Like I said, tool. HA HA HA HA.

ABYanks
03-14-2006, 06:18 PM
Your real funny spiderman why dont you go swing somewhere esle cuz your the tool.

INDIGOSTEVE
03-14-2006, 06:35 PM
yeah, hang around somewhere else, your just making a fool of yourself.

IamFilthy
03-14-2006, 06:42 PM
Scott has charisma .AB was here in 2005 , but I hate the (almost crying) voice of Myles and let the concert pass me by.

FINALLY,....someone who GETS IT!!

INDIGOSTEVE
03-14-2006, 06:52 PM
well I got it along time ago!!!!

Agent D
03-14-2006, 06:55 PM
Gets it? Gets what exactly? You don't like Alter Bridge, which is fine. But you can't get an opinion.

At any rate, I find this thread ridiculously repetitive. I think I will "swing" around some place else because this board has been a disaster area since Creed broke up.

INDIGOSTEVE
03-14-2006, 06:58 PM
you can tune a piano but you can't tuna fish

IamFilthy
03-14-2006, 07:01 PM
Gets it? Gets what exactly? You don't like Alter Bridge, which is fine. But you can't get an opinion.

It's not that I don't like AB,...Mark, Brian, Flip, and Scott are all great musicians,....but Myles' "whiny' vocals steer me away. I feel that his "tenor" vocals belong on pop music radio like Matchbox Twenty. I feel that his voice offers nothing to hard rock music,...it just waters it down. And as far as charisma,...Myles may have a little,...but in NO way could he ever draw in a crowd like Stapp can,....but that's just my opinion

nagpo
03-14-2006, 07:03 PM
you can tune a piano but you can't tuna fish
b-but..i like tuna fish
k' mon guys stop fighting. be happy:) :peace:

titan9
03-14-2006, 09:01 PM
The negativity and disrespectfulness of this thread(and a few others on here) astounds me. It is one thing to disagree with someone, but to call them a tool? That's just ridiculous. One thing that all of this is shown me is that BOTH sides lack maturity, and, unfortunately, both resort to name calling(which is unnecessary) from time to time. I've seen AB fans acting like immature jerks and I've seen Stapp fans doing the same thing. Neither side is perfect, neither is innocent. Both sides have respectful, mature fans and both have disrespectful fans with the maturity of a ten year old.

The bottom line is this: no one is right and no one is wrong. You're all entitled to your opinions, just as I am to mine. But I honestly think that namecalling should be left out of it. If you resort to namecalling, imo, it's only going to de-value your opinion. It's not going to make you look good at all, and it's not going to garner the respect of anyone(or at least it shouldn't, imo). It's alright to disagree, even say that you dislike Stapp's music in a forum that is dedicated to his music, but please try to be respectful and mature while doing so.

Of course, all of this is just MY opinion and I know that some will agree with it, while others will disagree. But I felt like this had to be said.....otherwise, I wouldn't have posted it. :D

I'll end my message with some lyrics from a song that I really enjoy:

"I am right and you are wrong
I am right and you are wrong
I am right and you are wrong
No one's right and no one's wrong
In America"

Mrprophetman
03-14-2006, 09:09 PM
The most of the people going to rock gigs play instruments and the most of the people i meet at the gigs are always interested to meet the guitar player. I personally care for the whole band when i am gonna to see a gig.

Personally, I never watched Mark Tremonti do anything. Those faces he makes while he plays are pretty freaky.....but then, you people know my opinion on guitar solos.

Creed7352
03-15-2006, 03:20 AM
At an AB concert?? Why should that be so surprising?

did i say it was surprising? no. i just said it's happened. and i've heard some people say things about stapp being all great and ab sucking at an ab show, so like titan said, this all goes both ways...both groups have mature and immature fans. it's life.

Trimontana
03-15-2006, 05:53 AM
Your real funny spiderman why dont you go swing somewhere esle cuz your the tool.
You should have more respect for Agent D and shout the fuck up. You have been here for a month and Agent is an old board member...why he should go anywhere else?. Go some whereelse yourself...if you like Stapp that much you should like pbf board.

INDIGOSTEVE
03-15-2006, 11:37 AM
well this is the stapp part of the board is it not? and who cares how long someone has been here? and please check your spelling and gramar its very poor.

nagpo
03-15-2006, 01:17 PM
c'mon guys lets all just get along. or steve will put the smack down on u.

Trimontana
03-15-2006, 01:43 PM
well this is the stapp part of the board is it not? and who cares how long someone has been here? and please check your spelling and gramar its very poor.

Really?.I think everyone in this board can understand me perfectly. Go and have your brain checked instead. I do speak 3 languages and sometimes grammar structures get mixed up with another. How many do you speak to be complaining about the mistakes another person can make when types fast and doesn't realize?.
And i do have respect for board members that have been here longer than me. But obviously you don't so i don't need to have any kind of consideration for you then.

PS. Speaking of mistakes....grammar with 2 "m". I suposse we are now at the same poor vocabulary level, aren't we? ;)

INDIGOSTEVE
03-15-2006, 01:53 PM
me types fast too!

creedlvr
03-15-2006, 05:15 PM
me types fast too!
:roll:

Besides that being hysterical ...
I agree that people should have more respect for other board members ... and not just the ones that have been here longer than them. I don't see what that has to do with anything. If someone has only been here for 1 day ... they still deserve the same level of respect as anyone else.

I stated earlier that it's the voice that matters to me ... not who's playing the music (assuming that it doesn't suck). I was called a "tool" by at least 2 or 3 people. That is just plain rude!! I didn't insult anyone for having a different opinion. I would never call someone a tool because they didn't agree.

Mrprophetman
03-15-2006, 09:08 PM
:roll:

Besides that being hysterical ...
I agree that people should have more respect for other board members ... and not just the ones that have been here longer than them. I don't see what that has to do with anything. If someone has only been here for 1 day ... they still deserve the same level of respect as anyone else.

I stated earlier that it's the voice that matters to me ... not who's playing the music (assuming that it doesn't suck). I was called a "tool" by at least 2 or 3 people. That is just plain rude!! I didn't insult anyone for having a different opinion. I would never call someone a tool because they didn't agree.

Hey....don't worry about it....they said I was IGNORANT.. Like I really care what someone else thinks about my taste in music.

Mrprophetman
03-15-2006, 09:24 PM
Look, I can find meaning in the lyrics of Scott, Alter Bridge and Creed. If you can't for AB that's your opinion but that doesn't make it so.

Oh, good for Fort Worth. That must mean Scott's taking the music world by STORM. Just like CREED did - HA, HA, HA?:peoplesey

As I've said before, the lyrics on One Day Remains say nothing of any substance to me. I don't listen to music that doesn't have some type of message. AND TO ME....ONE DAY REMAINS.....HAS NONE. There...that's just MY opinion. I'm not gonna change anyone's mind...but I got the right to state my own opinion, just as you have the right to state yours.

ABYanks
03-15-2006, 10:10 PM
what was the name of this thread again........... where is this going

nagpo
03-15-2006, 10:14 PM
exactly, they need to get over their stupid fights and discuss the topic at hand.

Mrprophetman
03-15-2006, 10:15 PM

It's title is does he really need all those Creed songs. I say HELL YEAH...cause people still want to hear them.

ABYanks
03-15-2006, 10:19 PM
and i agree cuz Creed rocks thats why were here in the first place

creedlvr
03-16-2006, 08:36 AM
agreed!

geletmote
03-16-2006, 09:00 AM
aucorse people want to hear those songs, but how dare stapp plays MY own Priosn without mark tremonti and flip, tremonti created all that guitar work it was there first song ever and stapp the prick just goes and lets those other shit musicians immitate it for me thats disresepctful, i would understand if he only did WAWO and lullaby or wateva but MOP thats over board.

nagpo
03-16-2006, 11:57 AM
aucorse people want to hear those songs, but how dare stapp plays MY own Priosn without mark tremonti and flip, tremonti created all that guitar work it was there first song ever and stapp the prick just goes and lets those other shit musicians immitate it for me thats disresepctful, i would understand if he only did WAWO and lullaby or wateva but MOP thats over board.
since his name is in the credits he can sing whatever song he wants. we've had this discussion on this forum about how stapp sings creed songs, but to tell u the truth its getting old(the people getting angry about it). we know and respect your openion on how u dont think he should play creed songs but please save everybodys time and dont post about it, because it always ends in some kind of fight.

Mrprophetman
03-17-2006, 08:55 PM
For every one person who has a problem with Stapp singing the songs he wrote.....there are ten people who are happy to hear them again. I figure the naysayers are in the minority....dontcha think?

Creed7352
03-18-2006, 04:17 AM
who really gives a shit in the end? fuck.

nagpo
03-18-2006, 11:52 AM
this has become my most succsesful thread:) in terms of pages.