Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
For Those Who Have Seen Him Live... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : For Those Who Have Seen Him Live...

Chase
03-04-2006, 04:51 PM
What's your take on the overall performance... is he exceeding expectations?

IamFilthy
03-04-2006, 06:25 PM
by far,....awesome Atlanta show!

JasonPBrown
03-04-2006, 09:57 PM
He was great at the Atlantic city show too. Except the technicians sucked.
Its odd because his voice sounded so much better at the show than any of those little promotional things he did all last year or early this year(even right up to Leno). I guess he has been doing some voice therapy or something.

nagpo
03-04-2006, 11:03 PM
I guess he has been doing some voice therapy or something.
i hope so. that'll make his next album even better.

creedlvr
03-05-2006, 01:42 AM
I just came home from seeing him at Foxwoods!! It was absolutely AWSOME!! He did a great job! The crowd loved him! His voice sounded great! He looked great!

I know a lot of people aren't going to like this, but for me ... he doesn't need Creed. He's back ... and he's hot!

In regards to singing Creed songs ... I have to say that NOBODY in the audience seemed to mind. They were lovin' every one he did ... and so was I. It was great to hear those songs sung live again.

His new stuff sounded great too! Everyone was really getting into them and singing along.

I would definitely say he EXCEEDED EXPECTATIONS!!! I'm ready for the next concert already!

Well done, Scott! Keep up the great work!

ABYanks
03-05-2006, 02:13 PM
In his words

"Were Startin over Baby"

Mrprophetman
03-05-2006, 02:36 PM
Exceeding, in both his performance and his band's performance. You don't miss the other members of Creed at all. I actually like the guys in goneblind....BETTER.

Mrprophetman
03-11-2006, 02:07 PM
Much better. At least the guys in goneblind have some stage presence.

justin
03-11-2006, 02:26 PM
i was at cleveland!!!!!!!! it was great!!!!!!! he sounded great!!!!!!!!! one of the best shows i've ever seen!!! awesome concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!