Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Woman Sues Stapp Over Sex Tape [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Woman Sues Stapp Over Sex Tape

creedlvr
03-03-2006, 09:27 PM
Great!!! What's next????

This is from Excite Entertainment News ...

Woman Sues Stapp Over Sex Tape

Mar 3, 8:34 PM (ET)

MIAMI (AP) - A woman who claims to be involved in a video showing former Creed lead singer Scott Stapp and rap-rocker Kid Rock with several strippers has sued Stapp for invasion of privacy.

The woman, identified as Jane Doe in a lawsuit filed in Miami on Thursday, claims she was under the belief that the video was to remain in Stapp's private possession.

The lawsuit seeks to prevent the sale of the video and asks for unspecified damages. The suit alleges the woman suffered emotional distress and the video used her name or likeness without her permission.

"For all purposes, she is the star of the females in the video," the lawsuit said.

Stapp claims the tape, which was made in 1999, was stolen from him. The two rock performers have won a temporary court order in Michigan preventing World Wide Red Light District from distributing the video or promoting any part of it.

Red Light, which sold the infamous Paris Hilton sex tape in 2004, had displayed a 40-second preview clip of the video on its Web site. The company, which also is mentioned in the Miami suit, has acknowledged that the tape came from a third party, but has denied that it was stolen. There was no published telephone listing available for Red Light in California.

The tape was released just days after Stapp married former Miss New York Jaclyn Nesheiwat in Miami on Feb. 10.

Stapp, 32, says the tape was made soon after he was divorced from Hillaree Burns. He said he previously told his new wife about having a wild year and that she accepts the tape as part of his past.

"You think it's part of your rock 'n' roll memories," Stapp told AP radio in a recent interview. "I should have burned that tape."

Kid Rock has blamed Stapp for losing the video, but he also called the video "perfect timing."

"I got a record coming up ... Maybe I should thank him," Rock told the AP in an interview Wednesday.

nagpo
03-03-2006, 09:39 PM
:laugh: ,
shes just trying to get money off of this. rock is right this is perfect timeing, for everyone. except stapp.

ABYanks
03-03-2006, 09:55 PM
^tru

titan9
03-03-2006, 09:57 PM
Emotional distress? Give me a flippin' break. She is the one who chose to, well, "get in" on the action...it's not like they forced her in. This suit is the result of one thing: GREED. I hope the judge and jury are smart enough to realize that she is only trying to get money out of Stapp. Nothing more than that.

Chase
03-04-2006, 01:03 AM
What a greedy little groupie.

ABYanks
03-04-2006, 02:18 AM
You kno somethin chase u annoy me

Chase
03-04-2006, 05:03 AM
You kno somethin chase u annoy me

Well... if she's not greedy and not a groupie... then what is she?

Trimontana
03-04-2006, 08:34 AM
What a bitch. It's funny how some women after having a nice time(LOL) can say they have emotional distress. In the first place, why did she record it then?.

Finaldecision
03-04-2006, 10:50 AM
Couldn't it be that she even brought the video to this company which wants to sell it? After it she could sue Stapp.

ABYanks
03-04-2006, 11:14 AM
good thinkin ^

Steve
03-04-2006, 12:06 PM
Couldn't it be that she even brought the video to this company which wants to sell it? After it she could sue Stapp.

According to the news reports, the tape was in Stapp's possession. Unless she remained close to Stapp I don't think that would have happened.

ABYanks
03-04-2006, 12:12 PM
maybe theres two tapes

Steve
03-04-2006, 12:21 PM
maybe theres two tapes

Then why would Stapp tell the media his tape was stolen?

ABYanks
03-04-2006, 01:05 PM
to cover up that he copied one

Steve
03-04-2006, 01:44 PM
to cover up that he copied one

Umm, ya...:wtf:

eusebioCBR
03-04-2006, 02:20 PM
I wonder if this video will outsell TGD:godown: "it's good to be king"

nagpo
03-04-2006, 02:26 PM
I wonder if this video will outsell TGD:godown: "it's good to be king"
if it does, i hope stapp gets some money off of it.

Chase
03-04-2006, 03:12 PM
I just find if funny that a stipper... someone who makes or made money off of being naked for men to gawk at... is going to accuse Stapp of an invasion of privacy.

Dogstar
03-04-2006, 03:29 PM
This story gets more bizarre by the day. But, it's keeping his name out there ;)

AliceInChains
03-04-2006, 05:26 PM
[QUOTE=
The woman, identified as Jane Doe in a lawsuit filed in Miami on Thursday, claims she was under the belief that the video was to remain in Stapp's private possession.
[/QUOTE]

Um, while I realize strippers/groupies are on par with the Bush Administration with regard to credibility/intelligence, think this line of reasoning through: it's okay if you, a complete stranger (albeit Rock God) ride me like Seattle Slew, play musical partners with my fellow strippers, er, colleagues, and tape it for posterity--as long as it doesn't leave your apartment?

"Hey, Napoleon? What do you think of our friend Jane Doe?"

"Idiot!"

"Yeah, I thought so."

audi1999
03-11-2006, 05:14 PM
Were was the tape that it was stolen? Did someone break into his house and just took the tape:D

RMadd
03-11-2006, 05:36 PM
bah, what a hooker... just after a little money so she doesn't have to work for a few more years.... effing c***.

ABYanks
03-11-2006, 05:56 PM
shes only sueing for like 15,000

Mrprophetman
03-11-2006, 07:25 PM
The company that is attempting to release the tape has publically said that it DID come from a third party....and the third party wasn't Stapp himself.

ABYanks
03-11-2006, 07:43 PM
who the heck trusts them they sell sex tapes.......