Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
If you could say one thing to him.. [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : If you could say one thing to him..

ABYanks
03-01-2006, 07:44 PM
If you could say one thing to Scott Stapp what would it be

Id tell him that actions speak louder then words and he needs to start living whats hes singing about.

Alter_who?
03-01-2006, 07:54 PM
I'd tell him to keep his chin up, not to let the media and all the haters get him down and that all of his fans have got his back.

Ana4Stapp
03-01-2006, 08:06 PM
You mean honestly?????

I'd say :

GROW UP!!!!!!!!!:mad:

PS: I still support him musically ...but I cant stand his attitudes...

Chase
03-01-2006, 08:11 PM
If you could say one thing to Scott Stapp what would it be

Id tell him that actions speak louder then words and he needs to start living whats hes singing about.

I would tell him that what he choses to do in his personal life isn't any of my business... and that his music is the only thing that matters me.

ABYanks
03-01-2006, 08:15 PM
and I would tell you that his personal feelings are highly reflected in his songs and when you support him your not only supporting his music

eusebioCBR
03-01-2006, 08:17 PM
buy a fan a DRINK!? - i know that was in poor taste

Ana4Stapp
03-01-2006, 08:22 PM
I would tell him that what he choses to do in his personal life isn't any of my business... and that his music is the only thing that matters me.

I agree with you ...but seems that hes using these recent events to promote his album...and seriously we know he seems to need this...btw..his songs on TGD disappointed me greatly...

Mrprophetman
03-01-2006, 08:33 PM
WELCOME BACK!!!!

Mrprophetman
03-01-2006, 08:35 PM
I agree with you ...but seems that hes using these recent events to promote his album...and seriously we know he seems to need this...btw..his songs on TGD disappointed me greatly...

The songs on One Day Remains also disappointed me GREATLY.....no really....GREATLY...very GREATLY.

Ana4Stapp
03-01-2006, 08:44 PM
The songs on One Day Remains also disappointed me GREATLY.....no really....GREATLY...very GREATLY.

Really??? Its the opposite with me...I still can listen to ODR ..but I cant say the same refering to TGD ...
anyway...I was posting a reply to this thread that btw asked us about Stapp...:rolleyes:

Mrprophetman
03-01-2006, 08:48 PM
Really??? Its the opposite with me...I still can listen to ODR ..but I cant say the same refering to TGD ...
anyway...I was posting a reply to this thread that btw asked us about Stapp...:rolleyes:

And, I also posted what I would say to Stapp.:D

Dogstar
03-01-2006, 08:49 PM
I would just thank him for the music.

titan9
03-01-2006, 09:14 PM
I would just thank him for the music.

That's exactly what I'd say as well.

nagpo
03-01-2006, 09:26 PM
IT's GOOD TO BE THE KING

Dogstar
03-01-2006, 09:31 PM
^^^ I'd like to actually see if you have the balls to say that to him. :D

nagpo
03-01-2006, 09:36 PM
^^^ I'd like to actually see if you have the balls to say that to him. :D
id do it. but he'd kill me

ABYanks
03-01-2006, 09:40 PM
IT's GOOD TO BE THE KING

can someone fill me in on the background of this

nagpo
03-01-2006, 09:43 PM
IT's GOOD TO BE THE KING

its proly his most famus qoute. he said it in his sex tape.

ABYanks
03-01-2006, 09:53 PM
ohh, thanks i didnt watch, i dont plan on it either

Stappishot
03-01-2006, 10:53 PM
Practice what you preach.

Rocketqueen
03-01-2006, 10:55 PM
IT's GOOD TO BE THE KING

:) IT SURE IS :)

Rocketqueen
03-01-2006, 11:00 PM
Practice what you preach.
i for one do and i think he did around that time that was a long long old time ago im sure he is forgiven

cariocawlad
03-01-2006, 11:05 PM
I would say...

...like a Dishwalla's song says: SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO YOUR LIFE!

Peace.

Stappishot
03-01-2006, 11:09 PM
i for one do and i think he did around that time that was a long long old time ago im sure he is forgiven

Well see.

HigherGirl
03-01-2006, 11:18 PM
I would say:

"So the Chicago show I paid $600 for was true...you were drunk..."

Sorry to dig that topic up, But hey, lets look at the mans track record lately where booze is concerned...

Rocketqueen
03-01-2006, 11:18 PM
:)

Dogstar
03-01-2006, 11:31 PM
I would say:

Sorry to dig that topic up, But hey, lets look at the mans track record lately where booze is concerned...
You should ask for a refund :D.

Rocketqueen
03-02-2006, 01:03 AM
we can afford to give none out :D

WhatSayYou
03-02-2006, 07:30 AM
I'd say "Scott, you have a gift brother. Keep doing what you do for as long as you can do it. A lot of people love ya. A lot of people hate ya. But in the end, it will all be sorted out and everyone will respect you."

RoffeDH
03-02-2006, 09:24 AM
What, do what he does? Being drunk? Wasting his life? Singing about a life on his CD that he doesn't live? Or what?

I'd say "you're not Elvis... Get your act togeather and start living life instead of trying to find a way out of it!"

J-Man
03-02-2006, 11:05 AM

Perhaps, but obviously his personal life does seem to be of some interest to you as well as others, otherwise you wouldn't be viewing and adding to these posts.

A poster mentioned to try not to be like Elvis; I think he's trying to be more like Jim Morrison. I don't know if I would say anything to him. What hasn't been said to him already? I'm certain that what we are all thinking has been mentioned to him at some point. At first I felt a bit sorry for the guy, but at the same time we are responsible for the choices we make. I'm sure people tried helping him, but it is up to him to find his way. He has to want it in order to change. I think the reason why we speculate on his life is because he is a prime example of what not to become. For those of you who are religious, how many of the 7 sins does Stapp already carry? Lust, Anger, Envy, Pride. I am a simple person and look at things as they truly are. I'm not perfect, yet I am aware of the wrong I have done and do not preach what I myself don't follow.

Who does he respect? Does he respect anyone? How can he when he doesn't respect himself.

INDIGOSTEVE
03-02-2006, 11:38 AM
I would say:

Sorry to dig that topic up, But hey, lets look at the mans track record lately where booze is concerned... if you paid that much you are the fool!

Agent D
03-02-2006, 12:47 PM
I'd tell him to get his act together and that his solo album did disappoint me. But I'd also tell him that I'll always cherish his work with Creed.

stappissohot
03-02-2006, 12:52 PM
Lol if I could say one thing to him it would be the following
"Get your act together man, do what's best for you and your son. I'm sure your son doesn't want to find his daddy lying dead on the floor with a bottle of booze in one hand and pain killers in another, what kind of images do you want in his head

Chase
03-02-2006, 04:07 PM
its proly his most famus qoute. he said it in his sex tape.

eye dink ittt mey b hiz bestest...

Chase
03-02-2006, 04:12 PM
Perhaps, but obviously his personal life does seem to be of some interest to you as well as others, otherwise you wouldn't be viewing and adding to these posts.

A poster mentioned to try not to be like Elvis; I think he's trying to be more like Jim Morrison. I don't know if I would say anything to him. What hasn't been said to him already? I'm certain that what we are all thinking has been mentioned to him at some point. At first I felt a bit sorry for the guy, but at the same time we are responsible for the choices we make. I'm sure people tried helping him, but it is up to him to find his way. He has to want it in order to change. I think the reason why we speculate on his life is because he is a prime example of what not to become. For those of you who are religious, how many of the 7 sins does Stapp already carry? Lust, Anger, Envy, Pride. I am a simple person and look at things as they truly are. I'm not perfect, yet I am aware of the wrong I have done and do not preach what I myself don't follow.

Who does he respect? Does he respect anyone? How can he when he doesn't respect himself.

Okay, then don't become him. The only difference between Stapp a lot of average people is the guy is a celebrity. That's about it. Most men have experienced lust, anger, envy, and pride. You just like the fact that the guy is a struggling Christian. Stapp represents a lot of people. A lot of Christians go through stuff like this all the time. If you like gossip so much... then go read a paparazzi magazine. A simple person wouldn't be so preoccupied with someone else's life.

J-Man
03-02-2006, 04:39 PM
Okay, then don't become him. The only difference between Stapp a lot of average people is the guy is a celebrity. That's about it. Most men have experienced lust, anger, envy, and pride. You just like the fact that the guy is a struggling Christian. Stapp represents a lot of people. A lot of Christians go through stuff like this all the time. If you like gossip so much... then go read a paparazzi magazine. A simple person wouldn't be so preoccupied with someone else's life.

I like the fact that he's a struggling Christian? So you know me and that's why you can make such a statement? How about a lot of PEOPLE go through stuff like that? He's a man plain and simple, he's human and just because he's well known doesn't make him superhuman. He chose to lead the life that he does on his own. He most certainly doesn't represent me, I represent myself - I am not a follower. You say I like gossip? Well how about I tell you I like to analyze things and try to understand why people do what they do. I also find it quite amusing how someone who is on a gossipy forum will turn around and say I enjoy gossip. I guess you come on here to check the weather? If you are interested in the man's music, then his CD should be enough, yet you are on here reading .... oh what should I call it? GOSSIP.

It's sad that he and others are alcoholics. It's not something to laugh at. He's got it better off than most don't you think? He has the resources to get cleaned up unlike those who don't have much. He is a man who is responsible for how he behaves. We are all responsible in how we choose to live and behave, don't you think?

nagpo
03-02-2006, 04:48 PM
eye dink ittt mey b hiz bestest...
same here.

RMadd
03-02-2006, 05:28 PM
i'd like to tell him to get his act together, to stop being such a douche in public (getting drunk, getting in fights, etc.), and to try and live up to what he's preached since he was in Creed.... but something tells me he just wouldn't care what anyone else has to say to him... he seems too stuck up to take anyone else's advice about what he should do with his life seriously.

HigherGirl
03-02-2006, 06:02 PM
if you paid that much you are the fool!

true...I paid too much, But I was die-hard Creed, and the rumors were already swirling around they were going to break up, I had to see 'em one last time...I had a bad feeling.

facelessmike
03-02-2006, 07:26 PM
IT's GOOD TO BE THE KING

:D :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :D

Either that or I'd make kickboxer moves while screaming hi-ya!

Seriously, I'd probably end up saying something simple like ... I'm a huge fan, I love his music, and wish him the best - hopefully I'll get that chance at the upcoming show.

Before I met AB, I wondered the same thing, and said something very similar. It's weird...you can have a bunch of thoughts, but when you're in the moment, something basic tends to come out.

facelessmike
03-02-2006, 07:41 PM
i'd like to tell him to get his act together, to stop being such a douche in public (getting drunk, getting in fights, etc.), and to try and live up to what he's preached since he was in Creed.... but something tells me he just wouldn't care what anyone else has to say to him... he seems too stuck up to take anyone else's advice about what he should do with his life seriously.

I'd like to tell him the very same things - but when it comes down to it, I wouldn't. I would not want countless total strangers constantly telling me how to improve my life.

ABYanks
03-02-2006, 07:59 PM
I agree with you in some ways mike, but when the things he does are so..idk.. negative maybe a few ppl telling him to shape up won't hurt