Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Seeing Scott after the show [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Seeing Scott after the show

ABYanks
02-26-2006, 10:44 PM
Im going to the show in Conneticut on saturday. People now and in the past have mentionted getting an autograph and a picture with Stapp, after the show. Where is the best place to go and how often does he do this?

Thanks.

Mrprophetman
02-27-2006, 07:23 AM
Im going to the show in Conneticut on saturday. People now and in the past have mentionted getting an autograph and a picture with Stapp, after the show. Where is the best place to go and how often does he do this?

Thanks.

He signed autographs, and posed for pictures with anyone who wanted one after the Atlanta show. I have heard he didn't after the Orlando show, but I also hear that there was probably good reason. Wait out by his bus. After he came out in Atlanta he came down the line of people who were waiting in the alleyway.

bilal
02-27-2006, 11:44 AM
wow............those lucky bastards !!!!

ABYanks
02-27-2006, 02:29 PM
He had family at the Orlando show, he actually came out with a paper and thanked them. But anyway he didn't sign or anything. So i want to get it this time.

Tremontixriffs
02-27-2006, 04:28 PM
Im going to the connecticut show also, I cant wait it should rock. Hopefully it will be a good show, the webster is a smaller venue so hopefully there will be a fun and rock out crowd because if its empty it will be a bit awkward!

ABYanks
02-27-2006, 04:53 PM
As of last night there were 90 seats left.

PS im going to the foxwoods show not at the webster