Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Anyone ever notice? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever notice?

Justify
02-20-2006, 04:38 PM
Anyone notice in a few of Scott's songs off his new album he mentions some of his previously released songs from Creed.

Maybe I am looking into things to much but take a look

HARDWAY...
So here I stand alone again talking to my faceless friend…

reference to Faceless Man?

YOU WILL SOAR...
Before my last breath fades away

reference to One Last Breath?

Anyone else notice references in his other songs on the album?

GregS
02-20-2006, 04:48 PM
ya ive noticed this;.

cant remmeber what song it is but he mentions my own prison in 1 of them.

facelessmike
02-20-2006, 05:02 PM
I havn't noticed the MOP reference (I'm curious now) but the other two were pretty obvious to me. Also, in Reach Out, "you left your Mark inside." When I hear that I cant help but think of, well, Mark.

titan9
02-20-2006, 06:40 PM
Actually, he says "The journey’s end has left a mark inside". ;)

There is no reference to MOP on this CD that I am aware of. I don't even think he says anything about a "prison" on this CD.

nagpo
02-20-2006, 06:51 PM
i have. no big deal though.

IamFilthy
02-20-2006, 06:55 PM
I havn't noticed the MOP reference (I'm curious now) but the other two were pretty obvious to me. Also, in Reach Out, "you left your Mark inside." When I hear that I cant help but think of, well, Mark.

I thought I was the only one,...and maybe I was over-thinking lol

GregS
02-21-2006, 07:28 AM
Actually, he says "The journey’s end has left a mark inside". ;)

There is no reference to MOP on this CD that I am aware of. I don't even think he says anything about a "prison" on this CD.

Well wait.. its on the great divide song..

He goes something like " I cry out to god " like on my own prison. Thats what i was referring too.

Justify
02-21-2006, 10:17 AM
Well wait.. its on the great divide song..

He goes something like " I cry out to god " like on my own prison. Thats what i was referring too.

I can see that. I wonder though, how many of these were intentional... Is it only his style of writing that makes these terms reappear or is trying to refer back to his past songs.

I feel pretty confident that faceless friend was definitely referrring to Faceless Man