PDA

View Full Version : More bad news....

IamFilthy
02-13-2006, 03:25 AM
http://www.nationalledger.com/artma..._27263444.shtml

Report: Creed Singer Scott Stapp Arrested

By Jennifer Cox
Feb 13, 2006

Newly married Creed frontman Scott Stapp was arrested Saturday at LAX on charges that he was drunk in a public place news site TMZ reports.

Stapp was just married to Jaclyn Nesheiwat on Friday night in Miami.

TMZ reports that police sources indicate that Stapp tried to board a plane yesterday but was allegedly so drunk that airline personnel would not let him on. Sources say Stapp was "antagonistic, boisterous and pissed off."

We're told Stapp was taken to LAPD's Van Nuys division and demanded a blood-alcohol test. He blew a .18, more than twice the legal limit.

People reported earlier that the newlyweds were set for a Hawaiian honeymoon and then Stapp is scheduled to perform a 15-city tour kicking off Feb. 23 in Orlando, Fla.

eusebioCBR
02-13-2006, 05:15 AM
Scott ROCKS!!!:drunk: This will be an interesting tour.

Ana4Stapp
02-13-2006, 05:29 AM
The first link didnt work for me ---but I found this http://www.tmz.com/

The same old story?????!!!!!!!! :eek:--I have had enough of it...

Trimontana
02-13-2006, 06:14 AM
That's hilarious. Actually, i think Stapp would be so much fun on a party!!!!!.
I don't give to his married more than 2 years and it's a shmae cause i think she's a pretty good girl. I think Stapp has a BIG TIME problem with alcohol due i think he doesn't accept reality (some people would say "same old bullshit, but i think it's true).

Bridge of Clay
02-13-2006, 06:50 AM
Dude... she knows he has a drinking problem, why does she let him to take a first drink if they're on the way to their honeymoon ?

I'm afraid someday we'll wake up and just read the news with a worse story...

RoffeDH
02-13-2006, 07:12 AM
Yeah, shit as problem... Why do we read that Stapp has been in rehab and the first thing he does when he's out is celebrate this... WITH ALCOHOL!!!

cariocawlad
02-13-2006, 07:19 AM
I had enough too...I was a big fan of Scott but now...he has too much to prove for his fans before I get interested to hear his voice again.

peace

MackaN
02-13-2006, 08:45 AM
Oh my...Why aint I suprised? Haha Stapp never learns.

If he continue this he'll have no singing vocie left...Remember the MOP-days? Man could he sing back then.

Steve
02-13-2006, 09:21 AM
Wonder if this was an isolated incident just like Stapp said happened at the 311 bar fight? Perhaps it's time to go back to rehab...

titan9
02-13-2006, 10:07 AM
Wonder if this was an isolated incident just like Stapp said happened at the 311 bar fight? Perhaps it's time to go back to rehab...

Agreed. I guess someone just hasn't learned his lesson......

The Lithium
02-13-2006, 10:14 AM

Newly married Creed frontman Scott Stapp
How about ex-Creed front man; Scott Stapp. Or mentioning the fact that Creed broke up over 3 years ago!?

I actually thought he was gonna stay sober with his rehab and marrige behind him. I mean, after saying to Rolling Stone, which has readers all over the world, that he was coming clean - I thought there must be some truth in what he said. But then again... I'm not surprised at all...

Bridge of Clay
02-13-2006, 10:24 AM

he just came back from rehab from what I heard... :(

titan9
02-13-2006, 10:36 AM
^^Which makes this all the more disappointing. It's obvious that whatever re-hab programs he has tried in the past just haven't worked for him. Maybe it's time to try a more radical approach to the problem? Or maybe he just isn't as committed to getting sober as we all thought?

As for the RS article, I do think there was some truth to it. I think this is just a man who is in serious need of help and apparently hasn't learned his lesson fully yet. I just hope that he gets help before it gets any worse. It is getting very hard for ANY of his fans to defend him when he is constantly getting drunk....let alone getting arrested for it.

MissSeeker
02-13-2006, 12:08 PM
Sorry to hear the bad news! I hope you make it through Scott, your fans love you and need you!

IamFilthy
02-13-2006, 12:10 PM
I don't care what he does in his personal life,...I will still be a fan of his music. I will still buy his cd's and go to his concerts. His personal life doesn't affect me at all. I don't know him personally. I think its obvious, though, that he does have a drinking problem and these aren't just "isolated incidents". But then again, he did just get married the day before,...so maybe it was one of those full weekend weddings and the celebration hadn't ended quite yet. Or maybe this was a one final "hurrah" with the bottle before heading into married life. But then again maybe he just has a drinking problem, period. I just hope this doesn't affect his tour schedule(besides his arraignment date) because I have tickets for his second stop in Atlanta, GA. Does anyone think that he would cancel the entire tour "indefinitely" and enter rehab immediately?

Dogstar
02-13-2006, 12:19 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if he did cancel the tour. I have tickets for the DC show at the end of the month. I thought he came out of the gate too fast to handle the sobriety, with the wedding, the news of the tour. He needs to do a Trent Reznor and just disappear for a few years and just get healthy in mind and body. It took Reznor a few tries before he got it. He's been sober for four+ years now, but in that time, he didn't do a lot with music or probably with the people and or triggers of his addictions. I don't think touring is going to help Scott's sobriety at all.

Stappishot
02-13-2006, 02:00 PM
So much for changing. Damn Scott! I believed u could do it this time. Come on! But I'm not surprised either!

Higher_Desire
02-13-2006, 02:05 PM
a friend just sent me a link to this story on another site, so if you want another one, here it is: http://www.mix106radio.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=104662&article=397195

this is definetly not a good way for scott to kick off this new step in his life. someone needs to give that guy a good smack across the face.

H-D :pimp:

titan9
02-13-2006, 02:15 PM
The story is now on Billboard and E!Online:

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,18343,00.html?fdnews

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1001995818

Lukedamien
02-13-2006, 02:22 PM
I was @ LAX on 2/11/06 waiting to get on Maui flight for my honeymoon. I was @ the counter and looked to my let and noticed it was Scott Stapp. I was going to say what’s up, but then he freaked. He started banging the counter and said, were getting on this fu**in plane. Your not gonna f**k up my honeymoon. It was great. He started screaming and said he was a cop. My wife and I were the only ones who recognized him and new he definitely was not a cop. He pulled a fake badge and all and said, "you messed up, I'm a fu**in cop." They tried still to get on the plane. He told his fiancé to get on, but she was nervous and the closed the doors. Next the cops showed and were pissed. He was nuts. I was going to try and calm him down and help, but I though he was going to start swingin. I got a couple pics with my cell also.
Luke

Chase
02-13-2006, 02:39 PM
lol What a f*ckin' rock star.

JPB
02-13-2006, 03:26 PM
Can you somehow post those pictures on this site. That would be great!

Bridge of Clay
02-13-2006, 03:53 PM
Can you somehow post those pictures on this site. That would be great!
yeah, pics would be interesting to validate your story!

RMadd
02-13-2006, 04:17 PM
Dude... she knows he has a drinking problem, why does she let him to take a first drink if they're on the way to their honeymoon ?
he knows he has a drinking problem... why does he allow himself to do it? time for ol' boy scotty to grow up and take some responsibility for himself.

nagpo
02-13-2006, 04:45 PM

I'm afraid someday we'll wake up and just read the news with a worse story...
like he dies,that would suck big time. i only expect them to be married a year or two.

nagpo
02-13-2006, 04:46 PM
lol What a f*ckin' rock star.
lol yeah

Chris98GT
02-13-2006, 05:01 PM
He had such a great opportunity to put the past behind him and move forward with his solo career, but instead he shot himself in the foot.

He's got issues that aren't even close to being worked out.

Funny, I was thinking about catching one of his shows, but this BS just reminds me of who he really is and why Creed doesn't exist anymore. I'm done with him. Until he gets some serious help, there's no hope.

Agent D
02-13-2006, 05:21 PM
With every passing day, he just does something else that makes me disappointed in him. :(

Ana4Stapp
02-13-2006, 05:26 PM
he knows he has a drinking problem... why does he allow himself to do it? time for ol' boy scotty to grow up and take some responsibility for himself.

Exactly! He's 32 years-old, hes not a child...

With every passing day, he just does something else that makes me disappointed in him.

Same here!

eusebioCBR
02-13-2006, 05:40 PM
If this is a display of pretour jitters how will he handle the stress of being on the road? He was self distructing in CREED (superband). Now he's out on his own, a little less known. I hope he gets a grip on things.

GregS
02-13-2006, 06:18 PM
Scotts going down the wrong road..
If this continues i dont think we will have much of a Scott Stapp tour.

Ana4Stapp
02-13-2006, 06:57 PM
I don't care what he does in his personal life,...I will still be a fan of his music. I will still buy his cd's and go to his concerts. His personal life doesn't affect me at all. I don't know him personally. I think its obvious, though, that he does have a drinking problem and these aren't just "isolated incidents". But then again, he did just get married the day before,...so maybe it was one of those full weekend weddings and the celebration hadn't ended quite yet. Or maybe this was a one final "hurrah" with the bottle before heading into married life. But then again maybe he just has a drinking problem, period. I just hope this doesn't affect his tour schedule(besides his arraignment date) because I have tickets for his second stop in Atlanta, GA. Does anyone think that he would cancel the entire tour "indefinitely" and enter rehab immediately?

You know...I dont care about his personal life either...but what definitely bothers me in this story its his reaction to all of this...in some days we'll see Stapp playing the good guy role, again being regretful and saying to a newspaper/magazine that 'he needs help, but that this time everything is going to be different because he has a child and (now) a wife'...until the next time...

And I dont think that his problem is deriving from a rock star attitude ... becasue most of the rock stars who had/has drug /alcohol problems dont claim to be regretful /religious...like he constantly does...in media...

Im not judging Stapp but I think that maybe some of us are feeling the same thing that Mark and Flip felt some years ago ...:rolleyes:

titan9
02-13-2006, 07:26 PM
It pains me to say it, but I think he should cancel the upcoming tour, go straight to rehab and stay there for a long while. It's obvious that the short rehab stints haven't taught him a thing and haven't solved the problem. He's not even touring yet and he's already fallen off the wagon. And what do you think all of this is doing to his son? If Scott can't think of his health as a good reason to quit this bad habit, then he should at least think of his son. Jagger NEEDS at least one parent there for him.

I'm a huge fan of Stapp's music and everything he did in Creed(musically). I also enjoy his solo album. But I can't defend his off the stage antics. He's a man who seriously needs some help and needs to commit to staying sober. Obviously, he still hasn't made that committment yet, which is truly unfortunate. Hopefully he changes his ways before it is too late.

Stappishot
02-13-2006, 07:43 PM
U know what makes me angry, that article from rolling stone magazine. How he poured his heart out and put his heart on his sleeve. Then he does a 360 and drinks all over again. I agree, he should try to for his son, if not for his wife, then differently for his son. I really don't see this marriage working out (maybe a yr and some months), and if it does, it's gonna be a very rocky marriage.

Disillusioned
02-13-2006, 07:45 PM
Too bad he didn't take his sobriety coach with him on the honeymoon :rolleyes:

Dogstar
02-13-2006, 07:47 PM
It pains me to say it, but I think he should cancel the upcoming tour, go straight to rehab and stay there for a long while. It's obvious that the short rehab stints haven't taught him a thing and haven't solved the problem. He's not even touring yet and he's already fallen off the wagon. And what do you think all of this is doing to his son? If Scott can't think of his health as a good reason to quit this bad habit, then he should at least think of his son. Jagger NEEDS at least one parent there for him.
I feel so bad for that little boy. The thing is, he can't do it for anyone else. The only way he can do it is for himself. Until he's ready to do that, nothing will change, sadly. And I agree, he should cancel the tour. Change, good or bad, seems to bring out the worst in his addictions, along with pressure. I thought his getting married and going straight to a tour was a bad idea.

Hopefully he changes his ways before it is too late.
Agreed. God forbid he end up hurting someone else or himself.

RMadd
02-13-2006, 08:10 PM
i only expect them to be married a year or two.
to be honest, i was skeptical at first, thinking they'd only last a couple of years. seems like a rock star and a supermodel or Miss USA or whatever she was wouldn't exactly go together that well long-term. now, what with these revelations that he's not recovering at all, i'd be surprised if they make it to next February.

titan9
02-13-2006, 08:55 PM
I feel so bad for that little boy. The thing is, he can't do it for anyone else. The only way he can do it is for himself. Until he's ready to do that, nothing will change, sadly. And I agree, he should cancel the tour. Change, good or bad, seems to bring out the worst in his addictions, along with pressure. I thought his getting married and going straight to a tour was a bad idea.

Yeah, my heart breaks for Jagger. He needs stability and love in his life. Most of all....he needs a sober father in his life. If Jagger was the reason why Scott didn't kill himself, then Jagger should be the reason why Scott quits drinking. I know, an addict kicking his/her addiction is easier said then done, but with support and love, and committment on Scott's part, maybe Scott can finally kick his bad habit for good.

Agreed. God forbid he end up hurting someone else or himself.

Exactly. I'm afraid he'll hurt not only himself, but his son as well.

Stappishot
02-13-2006, 11:37 PM
I was @ LAX on 2/11/06 waiting to get on Maui flight for my honeymoon. I was @ the counter and looked to my let and noticed it was Scott Stapp. I was going to say what’s up, but then he freaked. He started banging the counter and said, were getting on this fu**in plane. Your not gonna f**k up my honeymoon. It was great. He started screaming and said he was a cop. My wife and I were the only ones who recognized him and new he definitely was not a cop. He pulled a fake badge and all and said, "you messed up, I'm a fu**in cop." They tried still to get on the plane. He told his fiancé to get on, but she was nervous and the closed the doors. Next the cops showed and were pissed. He was nuts. I was going to try and calm him down and help, but I though he was going to start swingin. I got a couple pics with my cell also.
Luke

I was thinking, wouldn't Stapp be charged for impersonating a cop? So I wonder why he wasn't charged for that as well? :wtf:

Dogstar
02-14-2006, 12:25 AM
Yeah, I was wondering that myself.

cariocawlad
02-14-2006, 07:54 AM
Cancel his tour would be an wise atittude. In this way the alcohol adiction will destroy his professional life like is doing to his personal life.

peace.

creedlvr
02-14-2006, 08:14 AM
This is VERY disappointing. I really hoped that he would pull his act together this time. I'm still a fan of his ..... but I really wish he'd stop acting like an asshole!!!

titan9
02-14-2006, 09:03 AM
Hey, wait....shouldn't there be a mugshot from this incident? ;)

Steve
02-14-2006, 09:31 AM
Unfortunately I think it's a lose-lose situation. He cancels the tour he can get the help he needs but unfortunately this will just tick even more people off, especially after all the Creed tour cancellations.

I wonder if his backing bad has any regrets for putting their band off to work with Stapp?

RMadd
02-14-2006, 10:09 AM
i would imagine so... i wonder if they'll pull out like The Tea Party did

Trimontana
02-14-2006, 10:19 AM
Luke

wow...i am speachless:wtf: :eek:

facelessmike
02-14-2006, 10:44 AM
wow...i am speachless:wtf: :eek:

I just heard about this whole thing and that was my exact reaction.
Not that I wasnt surprised...just hoping it was a joke.

What a way to start a honeymoon! I really hope he does something drastic to get his ass into serious rehab NOW before he damages his marriage or his alcoholism culminates in something more serious than public intoxication. On the other hand, if he cancels more shows, it could be potentially very devasting to his career. Once again, I thought he was finally turning the corner...:(

Dogstar
02-14-2006, 12:16 PM
He won't have a career if he keeps this up. He needs to pull back and get help.

SCOTTSMYMAN
02-14-2006, 12:52 PM
Well,I have to say as much as I love Scott I'm at the end of my rope with all his shit!!! I love his solo album and was devastated when I couldn't get tickets to his show here in Jersey but glad I didn't now. This man need some serious help and he needs it right NOW!! He has a beautiful child and he needs a father not some drunk idiot! Unfortunatley, the only person who can help Scott is Scott. May he find the help he needs.

I'm with you Kerri ,he needs to go away for awhile and then come back strong!!

MissSeeker
02-14-2006, 01:01 PM
There's still a possibility that Scott just got drunk at the wedding. Otherwise I hope his rock stardom doesn't ruin his life. If he really has an alcohol problem he is better off if he takes a long vacation.

TeriB19
02-14-2006, 01:19 PM
Well,I have to say as much as I love Scott I'm at the end of my rope with all his shit!!! I love his solo album and was devastated when I couldn't get tickets to his show here in Jersey but glad I didn't now. This man need some serious help and he needs it right NOW!! He has a beautiful child and he needs a father not some drunk idiot! Unfortunatley, the only person who can help Scott is Scott. May he find the help he needs.

KRISTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my GOD have you been missed!!!!!! So good to see you back!!!!!!!!

I agree, I wondered myself if his sobriety coach was there with him, but apparently he wasn't. I actually tried two days ago for a ticket to the Borgata show but couldn't even get one single ticket. Now I'm actually glad I didn't put the money out, as I'm not convinced this tour will or even should happen. He needs help, not short rehab stints, real help and only he can get the help he needs. He needs all the prayers he can get right now.

TeriB19
02-14-2006, 01:20 PM
There's still a possibility that Scott just got drunk at the wedding. Otherwise I hope his rock stardom doesn't ruin his life. If he really has an alcohol problem he is better off if he takes a long vacation.The wedding was in Miami, FL. The incident was at LAX, so unless he was still really drunk from the wedding 2 days before, I doubt it.

Stappishot
02-14-2006, 02:47 PM

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe The smoking gun has one. ;)

Get it together Stapp!

Lukedamien
02-14-2006, 02:51 PM
I was thinking, wouldn't Stapp be charged for impersonating a cop? So I wonder why he wasn't charged for that as well? :wtf:

I agree, I guess the clerk just did not take hime serious and let it go. But I tell you he pulled what looked to me like a 5 star sherif bag and yelled, "I'm a cop, how about that". I am tring to figure out how to post my photos from my cell.

Luke
Flight 161
Lax to Maui...

titan9
02-14-2006, 02:54 PM
I was thinking the same thing. Maybe The smoking gun has one. ;)

Yeah, I checked this morning and there was nothing up yet. I'm pretty sure there probably is a mugshot, considering Stapp was arrested and then released on bail.

Thanks for the pics, Luke. That must have been a very interesting thing to witness.

Stappishot
02-14-2006, 03:12 PM
I agree, I guess the clerk just did not take hime serious and let it go. But I tell you he pulled what looked to me like a 5 star sherif bag and yelled, "I'm a cop, how about that". I am tring to figure out how to post my photos from my cell.

Luke
Flight 161
Lax to Maui...

WOW! He looks mad already from the pics! Thanks for sharing!

Stappishot
02-14-2006, 03:39 PM

Luke
Flight 161
Lax to Maui...

Someone else was there to Luke, is this what u seen also? Found this at Moodypeople.com

"Somehow this slipped by the papers so far and even google news but I was in LAX yesterday and saw something funny, Im hoping someone got pictures.

So I was in LAX yesterday on my way to Maui and while sitting at the bar Scott Stap walks in with his new wife (they just got married in Miami @ Casa Casurina). He buys a drink and immediately starts shouting beligerant things, the one where I finally had enough was the one that sticks out. He shouts out about how "there is nothing but about 20" of cock around here and unfortunately he has 18.5 of it" my response to him was "Yes but unfortunately the 18.5 is down your throat, please stop dragging your teeth". That set him off and pretty soon his wife dragged him back to the Admirals Club.

The whole time his new wife was standing behind him mouthing "Im sorry".

A little bit later right before boarding time (we had been at the airport for about 2 hours) he went up to get upgraded to first class, apparently they had not thought about that 2 hours ago before they went to the bar and lounged in the admirals club, when we got into LAX the first thing we did was go and get upgraded, he should of to. So he is sitting there screaming wining and punching the counter about how he needs to be in first class and how they are going to fuck him on his honeymoon, the whole time again his wife is standing back quietly. The plane starts boarding and hes still yelling then he starts yelling and screaming to his wife that she "needs to get on the fucking plane now" Then she moved over to the ticketing counter and started apologizing, he then starts yelling at her to "get over here right fucking now" over and over again". This goes on for about 30 seconds and finally he says "FUCK THIS, Im in First Class" and starts walking into the plane where the attendant yells shut the boarding doors and the police arrive, then he starts yelling at them "what are you going to arrest me? I used to be a cop (He was wearing a fake police badge on his belt the whole time) and telling them that this is fucking bullshit" his mortified wife is now begging the attendant to please let him go but he keeps running his mouth and walking to the plane while the police are there and finally they have to put him down, they took him to the ground made him spread eagle (hes still yelling at this point) and then they arrested him.

Maybe he could of gotten away with that kind of shit when his band was still big but even though he kept dropping his own name every few seconds noone recognized who he or his former band was. What a way to start off your marriage! If you were in the airport and got pictures of them send me copies I will put them up and give you credit, unfortunately I had my own girlfriend nagging me not to get involved and pulling me onto the plane. Some people just should not drink, apparently he was arrested for a DUI in Flordia awhile back and has in the past been sued for being to intoxicated to perform".

Dogstar
02-14-2006, 04:15 PM

NICE TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nagpo
02-14-2006, 04:59 PM
Someone else was there to Luke, is this what u seen also? Found this at Moodypeople.com

"Somehow this slipped by the papers so far and even google news but I was in LAX yesterday and saw something funny, Im hoping someone got pictures.

So I was in LAX yesterday on my way to Maui and while sitting at the bar Scott Stap walks in with his new wife (they just got married in Miami @ Casa Casurina). He buys a drink and immediately starts shouting beligerant things, the one where I finally had enough was the one that sticks out. He shouts out about how "there is nothing but about 20" of cock around here and unfortunately he has 18.5 of it" my response to him was "Yes but unfortunately the 18.5 is down your throat, please stop dragging your teeth". That set him off and pretty soon his wife dragged him back to the Admirals Club.

The whole time his new wife was standing behind him mouthing "Im sorry".

A little bit later right before boarding time (we had been at the airport for about 2 hours) he went up to get upgraded to first class, apparently they had not thought about that 2 hours ago before they went to the bar and lounged in the admirals club, when we got into LAX the first thing we did was go and get upgraded, he should of to. So he is sitting there screaming wining and punching the counter about how he needs to be in first class and how they are going to fuck him on his honeymoon, the whole time again his wife is standing back quietly. The plane starts boarding and hes still yelling then he starts yelling and screaming to his wife that she "needs to get on the fucking plane now" Then she moved over to the ticketing counter and started apologizing, he then starts yelling at her to "get over here right fucking now" over and over again". This goes on for about 30 seconds and finally he says "FUCK THIS, Im in First Class" and starts walking into the plane where the attendant yells shut the boarding doors and the police arrive, then he starts yelling at them "what are you going to arrest me? I used to be a cop (He was wearing a fake police badge on his belt the whole time) and telling them that this is fucking bullshit" his mortified wife is now begging the attendant to please let him go but he keeps running his mouth and walking to the plane while the police are there and finally they have to put him down, they took him to the ground made him spread eagle (hes still yelling at this point) and then they arrested him.

Maybe he could of gotten away with that kind of shit when his band was still big but even though he kept dropping his own name every few seconds noone recognized who he or his former band was. What a way to start off your marriage! If you were in the airport and got pictures of them send me copies I will put them up and give you credit, unfortunately I had my own girlfriend nagging me not to get involved and pulling me onto the plane. Some people just should not drink, apparently he was arrested for a DUI in Flordia awhile back and has in the past been sued for being to intoxicated to perform".

oh my god....

RMadd
02-14-2006, 06:12 PM
Them's some pretty sweet pics, Luke! Looks like in that 2nd one he's looking right at you: did he get angry at that, too?

guitardude1985
02-14-2006, 06:49 PM
http://www.nationalledger.com/artma..._27263444.shtml

By Jennifer Cox
Feb 13, 2006

Newly married Creed frontman Scott Stapp was arrested Saturday at LAX on charges that he was drunk in a public place news site TMZ reports.

Stapp was just married to Jaclyn Nesheiwat on Friday night in Miami.

TMZ reports that police sources indicate that Stapp tried to board a plane yesterday but was allegedly so drunk that airline personnel would not let him on. Sources say Stapp was "antagonistic, boisterous and pissed off."

We're told Stapp was taken to LAPD's Van Nuys division and demanded a blood-alcohol test. He blew a .18, more than twice the legal limit.

People reported earlier that the newlyweds were set for a Hawaiian honeymoon and then Stapp is scheduled to perform a 15-city tour kicking off Feb. 23 in Orlando, Fla.

Damn, when we think he's cleaned up it all starts again. It's as if stapp is trying to be the jim morrison of the 2000's.

Agent D
02-14-2006, 07:24 PM
Looks like in that 2nd one he's looking right at you: did he get angry at that, too?

Haha I was thinking the same thing. I for one would start running if he saw me.

nagpo
02-14-2006, 07:32 PM
Damn, when we think he's cleaned up it all starts again. It's as if stapp is trying to be the jim morrison of the 2000's.
that is what is cool about this whole thing.

Dogstar
02-14-2006, 07:34 PM
Haha I was thinking the same thing.

Haha, so was I. Thanks for the pics, Luke.

titan9
02-14-2006, 07:49 PM
I for one would start running if he saw me.

I'd egg him on, lol. It might be a risk....but I think I could take him. :laugh:

Dogstar
02-14-2006, 08:09 PM
And if he knocks you out, you could always sue him ;) :D

titan9
02-14-2006, 08:24 PM
Exactly. :D And I could aways say that I got knocked out by a rockstar. It's a win win situation, no? :laugh:

Dogstar
02-14-2006, 08:27 PM
Word. It's worth a black eye or two ;)

titan9
02-14-2006, 08:33 PM
The black eye is only a positive! Imagine being able to brag to your friends that "Scott Stapp gave me a black eye!" :D

Dogstar
02-14-2006, 08:36 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bridge of Clay
02-14-2006, 09:28 PM
Thanks for the pics Luke!!!

facelessmike
02-15-2006, 09:10 AM
The black eye is only a positive! Imagine being able to brag to your friends that "Scott Stapp gave me a black eye!" :D

Exactly!!! It would be so worth it.

Stappishot
02-15-2006, 12:44 PM

I wrote the smoking gun, and they said the los angeles cops do not release the mugshots.

titan9
02-15-2006, 01:24 PM
*Wishes the LAPD would make an exception just this once.* :D

Agent D
02-15-2006, 05:13 PM
that is what is cool about this whole thing.

:wtf:

Yeah, nothing like a person destroying himself with mindless addictions and dying way before his time.:rolleyes:

nagpo
02-15-2006, 05:57 PM
:wtf:

Yeah, nothing like a person destroying himself with mindless addictions and dying way before his time.:rolleyes:
totally

facelessmike
02-15-2006, 11:51 PM
Was it known that Stapp was possibly an alcoholic during the earlier Creed years? ... I mean, I didnt hear anything about it until the Weathered tour.

Rocketqueen
02-16-2006, 12:20 AM
well i gotta be hontest i wont lie, I Would Be Drunk Right Now HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: But I Cant :D When The Good Lord Confirms To You Has let you escape all ways of temptations you aint get it yea yea ;) my dirty laundry loversssssssssssss yea it started around the weathered tour, that just my opion i recall that year well because i was weathered as well

Bridge of Clay
02-16-2006, 06:23 AM
*Wishes the LAPD would make an exception just this once.* :D
:D

hahaha! even you, mate!

facelessmike
02-17-2006, 07:50 AM
well i gotta be hontest i wont lie, I Would Be Drunk Right Now HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: But I Cant :D

You and me both! :cheers:

But I would not have believed 5 years ago that Scott Stapp would:

a) make an embarassing grossly drunk appearance on national TV
b) be in a drunken bar brawl on Thanksgiving
c) be arrested for being beligerrantly drunk in public
d) have an explicit sex tape made public

and all only within a couple months!

Trimontana
02-17-2006, 10:00 AM
You and me both! :cheers:

But I would not have believed 5 years ago that Scott Stapp would:

a) make an embarassing grossly drunk appearance on national TV
b) be in a drunken bar brawl on Thanksgiving
c) be arrested for being beligerrantly drunk in public
d) have an explicit sex tape made public and all only within a couple months!

Those are the resolutions Stapp promessed to himself before he died ;)

facelessmike
02-17-2006, 08:04 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

titan9
02-17-2006, 08:16 PM

Lol! Probably so, considering this is the same guy who practically worshiped Morrison. :laugh:

nagpo
02-17-2006, 09:16 PM
http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/29859482
:(

eusebioCBR
02-18-2006, 12:35 AM
This article refers to his 2004 album?:confused:

Agent D
02-18-2006, 02:06 PM
Now that I think about it, I don't really remember Creed and Kid Rock ever touring together.

nagpo
02-18-2006, 02:13 PM
goto yahoo.com they have it in their news section now.

titan9
02-18-2006, 03:20 PM
Now that I think about it, I don't really remember Creed and Kid Rock ever touring together.

Same here. I had no idea that they ever toured together. Just seems like they'd be an exceptionally odd couple. And when you think about it.....Stapp was probably the last rockstar people thought would have a sex tape. I mean, Kid Rock, that's pretty much to be expected(he is a self-proclaimed pimp after all;) ). But Scott Stapp? Shocking.....even in light of his troubles with drugs and alcohol.

goto yahoo.com they have it in their news section now.

Yup. That's the second time in a week that Stapp has been on the frontpage of Yahoo--the first being his arrest. They had a pic of him on Wednesday and a caption that said "honeymoon over?"

nagpo
02-18-2006, 03:59 PM
i wonder if this publicity is going to help the sales of TGD or eventually end his cereer(sp)

Robin101
02-18-2006, 04:24 PM
i wonder if this publicity is going to help the sales of TGD or eventually end his cereer(sp)

It all depends how well-endowed he is.:D

Dogstar
02-18-2006, 04:27 PM
Hah! I agree, though, I think it was put out with their consent. As I said earlier, any publicity, good or bad, is worth a few sales.

nagpo
02-18-2006, 07:20 PM
i just watched this on best week ever. they had some pretty lame jokes on him.

Agent D
02-18-2006, 11:39 PM
i just watched this on best week ever. they had some pretty lame jokes on him.

Of course, they did. It's Best Week Ever. It's horrible.

nagpo
02-20-2006, 06:59 PM
from entertanment weekly
"Multitasker Of The Week: Ex-Creed singer and recidivistic troublemaker Scott Sapp, 32, Had a busy weekend. On Feb. 10, he married the public affairs director of his kids' charity.(Who knew he had one?) The next day, Stapp was arrested at LAX for public intoxication while on the way to hawaii. And so, with arms wide open, Scott Stapp was welcomed on the night of his honeymoon into the loving bosom of...the LAPD."

:)

Lukedamien
02-20-2006, 09:29 PM
Them's some pretty sweet pics, Luke! Looks like in that 2nd one he's looking right at you: did he get angry at that, too?
He looked that he might like to swing so thats why the pics werent that good, but I had to try. He wasnt in his right mind to notice me. He was too busy freakin out.

Luke