Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Jaclyn pregnant? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Jaclyn pregnant?

MissSeeker
02-17-2006, 02:00 PM
I read on another message board that Jaclyn is already pregnant. If so congratulations to Scott.

nagpo
02-17-2006, 02:07 PM
where? link?

MissSeeker
02-17-2006, 02:14 PM
http://www.vh1.com/artists/boards/main.jhtml/scott_stapp/ViewThread?tID=1026657&mID=5059302&offset=0&index=0

Trimontana
02-17-2006, 02:22 PM
This is so lame. If she really is, leave her alone. It's noone business.

J-Man
02-17-2006, 02:22 PM
Wow!

nagpo
02-17-2006, 03:30 PM
i dont think this is the right time for stapp to have another kid. he can barely manage his own life how can he take care of his son his wife and the baby coming up.

Chase
02-17-2006, 03:39 PM
i dont think this is the right time for stapp to have another kid. he can barely manage his own life how can he take care of his son his wife and the baby coming up.

What do you suggest he does if she is pregnant? Have an abortion? lol I don't think he really has a choice if she is pregnant.

nagpo
02-17-2006, 04:02 PM
What do you suggest he does if she is pregnant? Have an abortion? lol I don't think he really has a choice if she is pregnant.
no, not an abortion. if shes pregnat he needs to deal and raise the kid. but i just dont think its the right time for him to have another kid, thats all im saying.

Trimontana
02-18-2006, 05:40 AM
no, not an abortion. if shes pregnat he needs to deal and raise the kid. but i just dont think its the right time for him to have another kid, thats all im saying.

I agree with you. Sometimes it's the woman fault (i am a woman). Some women have kids to keep the man and that's lame. A baby shouldn't be the reason why a man stays with a woman. And i know they are married but a baby coming right now is not gonna help the situation Stapp is going thru. I don't see this marriage for a long time if the things carry on going this way.

tremonti4life04
02-19-2006, 07:08 PM
could you imagine that child support check? Damn is all i gotta say!

crest tattoo
02-20-2006, 09:20 AM
Child support checks may increase with the release of his latest "video."

Ana4Stapp
02-20-2006, 09:39 AM

Who are u to judging if its the right time for him to have another kid?????:rolleyes: Its nonsense...

Its interesting how people here likes to judge others lives.:rolleyes:

crest tattoo
02-20-2006, 09:43 AM
I think what nagpo is saying is the child would not be coming into life at the best time in his or hers parents' lives, should there in fact be a child. No different that saying if I had a baby now, it wouldn't be the best time in my life to do so. There's only One that judges.

RoffeDH
02-20-2006, 09:56 AM
There is only one who judges but milions that make dissiotions

nagpo
02-20-2006, 01:21 PM
Who are u to judging if its the right time for him to have another kid?????:rolleyes: Its nonsense...

Its interesting how people here likes to judge others lives.:rolleyes:
im just a fan, but we all judge(we might not be as open with it as i am). but do you really think through all off scotts allchoholism and all of his other problems he could take care of a child properly?

The Lithium
02-20-2006, 05:24 PM
Why not? If the kid is unwanted and they can't take care of "it" right now. It's just not the right time.

But hey, another alternative is to let Kid Rock take care of the baby!

nagpo
02-20-2006, 06:03 PM
But hey, another alternative is to let Kid Rock take care of the baby!
he would problably be the worst parent ever. the kid would be sniffing coke by age 3 and by 4 he'd be on extasy, before u know it he'd be in the bloods bustin caps with 50 cent.

Ana4Stapp
02-20-2006, 06:05 PM
im just a fan, but we all judge(we might not be as open with it as i am). but do you really think through all off scotts allchoholism and all of his other problems he could take care of a child properly?

Who took care of Jagger since his mother left him??? I know his sad problems...but he seems a great dad to his son...

And a child is always a very good thing and peharps is the better to him and Jaclyn ...
Hey...Im also a fan like you...and I think that we can judge (critizing) his songs/lyrics/cds...its all okay...but I cant judge his personal life...saying his wedding will fail soon or that isnt the appropriate time to get a child...

sorry...but its too much insane to me...:eek:

nagpo
02-20-2006, 06:10 PM
Who took care of Jagger since his mother left him??? I know his sad problems...but he seems a great dad to his son...

And a child is always a very good thing and peharps is the better to him and Jaclyn ...
Hey...Im also a fan like you...and I think that we can judge (critizing) his songs/lyrics/cds...its all okay...but I cant judge his personal life...saying his wedding will fail soon or that isnt the appropriate time to get a child...

sorry...but its too much insane to me...:eek:
maybe a new child will help stapp out of his addiction to alcohol...but i guess his old one wasent good enough to do that. with jagger it does seem like he does and okay job..i guess. i guess thats where u and me r different.

Stappishot
02-20-2006, 06:11 PM
Sometimes a baby can make or brake you. Well just have to see what happens with all his problems.

Ana4Stapp
02-20-2006, 06:31 PM
Why not? If the kid is unwanted and they can't take care of "it" right now. It's just not the right time!

I cant believe you are saying that...:eek:

titan9
02-20-2006, 06:44 PM
I can't believe people are actually telling Stapp/Jaclyn to get rid of a baby that might not even exist yet! C'mon, people, this is his(HIS) personal life, not yours! Comment on his music, sure. Comment on his alcoholism, too. Even his sex tape and his arrest. But on potential kids and his ability as a parent? That's just uncalled for.....particularly because you do not know how good of a parent he might be and how good of a parent he can be to any future kids. You also don't know how good of a parent Jaclyn might be. It's just ridiculous to talk about this stuff.

Ana4Stapp
02-20-2006, 06:46 PM
I can't believe people are actually telling Stapp/Jaclyn to get rid of a baby that might not even exist yet! C'mon, people, this is his(HIS) personal life, not yours! Comment on his music, sure. Comment on his alcoholism, too. Even his sex tape and his arrest. But on potential kids and his ability as a parent? That's just uncalled for.....particularly because you do not know how good of a parent he might be and how good of a parent he can be to any future kids. You also don't know how good of a parent Jaclyn might be. It's just ridiculous to talk about this stuff.

Titan...Im your fan!!!!!!!;)

IamFilthy
02-20-2006, 07:00 PM

Agreed,...good job Titan

nagpo
02-20-2006, 07:45 PM
just to make it clear, i was not suggesting him getting an abortion.

Trimontana
02-21-2006, 06:41 AM

Jagger has been looked after by Stapp parents. That's what i have heard and i believe it coming from who i have been told.

I don't agree much about Stapp being a good father. I am not saying he doesnt love his son but there's a huge difference to being called a good father.

titan9
02-21-2006, 02:53 PM
Titan...Im your fan!!!!!!!;)

Agreed,...good job Titan

Thanks guys. I just can't believe that it has come to this....commenting on the guy's ability as a parent when you don't know him personally and have not seen how he is around his son. It's just really annoying to me, because I prefer to focus on the music. I know, in light of his recent problems, it is extremely hard to do that, and I think it is ok to discuss these problems on here. But I think his private personal life, meaning his marriage and his kid(s), should be kept out of the discussion. That's just me, though.

The Lithium
02-21-2006, 05:19 PM
he would problably be the worst parent ever. the kid would be sniffing coke by age 3 and by 4 he'd be on extasy, before u know it he'd be in the bloods bustin caps with 50 cent.
Maybe they can be daddies together, and learn from each other? :D

I cant believe you are saying that...:eek:
Hey, I'm not a religous man! I believe abortion is sad, but better than giving birth to an unwanted kid. It will make the lives harder for both the parent/parents and the baby.

Rocketqueen
02-21-2006, 11:04 PM
:) babys are most presioussssssss other peoples kids are more presiousssssssss B/c you can play with theme and send theme home and dont have to carry theme the entire 9 months

ABYanks
03-01-2006, 07:07 PM
Jagger has been looked after by Stapp parents. That's what i have heard and i believe it coming from who i have been told.

i also heard stapps mother left when he was young

titan9
03-01-2006, 07:32 PM
^ Actually, you've got that wrong. It was Stapp's biological father that left the family when Stapp was 5.

ABYanks
03-01-2006, 07:42 PM
oh thanks

and u mean when flippin was 5

lol

Ana4Stapp
03-01-2006, 08:55 PM
i also heard stapps mother left when he was young
never heard this before... anyway I love your sign...;) lol

ABYanks
03-01-2006, 09:06 PM
^ Actually, you've got that wrong. It was Stapp's biological father that left the family when Stapp was 5.

Yea titan corrected me i made a mistake

crest tattoo
03-02-2006, 08:48 AM
Of course Scott's parents have watched over Jagger at times. His mom was on most of his last tour to take care of him.