Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
the meaning of The Great Divide [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : the meaning of The Great Divide

Carly
01-20-2006, 09:36 AM
Can anyone tell me what the meaning is of the album title "The Great Divide". I thought it was about maturity but I'm not sure.

nagpo
01-20-2006, 03:45 PM
creed breaking up?

The Lithium
01-20-2006, 03:52 PM
No, actually Stapp said in an interview with MTV that "It is not about the Creed break up 'cause it was in no way 'great'".

Chris98GT
01-20-2006, 04:43 PM
If you look at his life over the last few years, it's pretty obvious.

Crossing over from insane back to normal again.

nagpo
01-20-2006, 11:58 PM
No, actually Stapp said in an interview with MTV that "It is not about the Creed break up 'cause it was in no way 'great'".
great doesent always mean happy. it can mean large or big, creed was a pretty big band.

Carly
01-21-2006, 09:19 AM
I also read somewhere that he doesn't mean the breakup of the band. I guess it could be about overcoming a hard period in his life like his sickness.

Robin101
01-21-2006, 01:31 PM
I read somewhere it refers to him reaching a point in his life where he could go either one way or the other.

Take Care

nagpo
01-21-2006, 03:27 PM
I also read somewhere that he doesn't mean the breakup of the band. I guess it could be about overcoming a hard period in his life like his sickness.
i guess. but every time i listen to the song i think about the creed break up.

The Lithium
01-21-2006, 09:08 PM
If you look at his life over the last few years, it's pretty obvious.

Crossing over from insane back to normal again.
Just to turn insane once more... To then come clean...

great doesent always mean happy. it can mean large or big, creed was a pretty big band.
Dude, I know... I just quoted Stapp! That's what he said!

nagpo
01-21-2006, 11:22 PM
Just to turn insane once more... To then come clean...

Dude, I know... I just quoted Stapp! That's what he said!
ok. but it can be taken both ways it seems like(lyricks). i know thats what he said not u. when i posted i that i was commenting on what stapp said.