Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
my thoughts [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : my thoughts

inside_us_all04
01-10-2006, 01:06 AM
I am a big creed fan, ask anyone they will say I am. I was devastated when they broke up back in 04. I so wanted to see them but they never came to CO on the Weathered tour so that sucked. I bought Alter Bridge's CD the day it came out. I enjoyed it,cept missed Scott singing I thought the guitar work was amazing, and love the song On Broken Wings..All in all it was a good album, some songs a bit to heavy but good.. I waited 4 long years to hear new music from Scott though (minus the single he did Relearn Love), and bought it the morning it came out. I was impressed by the great divide I think the disk rocks, it has everything I wanted passionate lyrics soaring choruses and great riffs.. I hope both of them the best, alter bridge n Scott, yet secretly hope for a Creed reunion they were unstoppable.

Tremontixriffs
01-10-2006, 07:49 PM
I totally agree the cd was good,
I must admit you can tell is voice is damaged, He sounds nothing like on human clay,but I think he can still be effective even if he can't hit the highs anymore. I'm sure alterbridges followup will be better lyrically as it totally rocked instrumentally, but kennedy lacks the flare that stapp brought them in creed!