Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
What is a girl to do???? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : What is a girl to do????

Draka29
09-30-2002, 02:40 PM
Hello all!! I have ground floor seating at the Portland, Oregon concert on Oct. 17th. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get backstage? Unfortunately, I am unable to donate $5000 to the WAWO foundation. Please Help.:angel:

hayley
09-30-2002, 06:22 PM
oh again...well, somebody menitoned a guy wearing purple with yellow on it, and he's holding backstage passes..u have to beg. welcome to the board!!

TeriB19
09-30-2002, 09:44 PM
Maybe if you got 5000 of your friends to each give you a dollar? Either that or stalk the guy with the yellow & purple badge giving out backstage passes.

luvscott4ever
10-01-2002, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Draka29
Hello all!! I have ground floor seating at the Portland, Oregon concert on Oct. 17th.  Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get backstage?  Unfortunately, I am unable to donate $5000 to the WAWO foundation.  Please Help.:angel:

there's way too much security, they surround the whole front/back of the stage!! My big plan is: I'm flying into Vegas Friday, gonna scope out the venue there and wait for the show to get over, try and keep track of the bus...If they stay in Vegas over nite, I'll try and follow where they go...I'm going to the show in Phoenix, so I'm hoping to follow the bus there...I'm bound and determined to meet them this trip...I went to 2 shows in August, but didn't get lucky either time!! I didn't have a plan either!!! I've been thinking about this for @ a month now, hopefully between my daughter and I, we will come up with something!!! We found where the tour bus was in Cincy, but they took off right after the show, and we didn't get out in time, they were already gone when we got out of the gates!!! :crying:

allison
10-01-2002, 09:28 AM
I had not heard of the guy with the yellow and purple badge handing out backstage passes. Any more info about him? I will definitely keep my eye out for him. :eek:

TeriB19
10-01-2002, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by luvscott4ever
there's way too much security, they surround the whole front/back of the stage!!  My big plan is: I'm flying into Vegas Friday, gonna scope out the venue there and wait for the show to get over, try and keep track of the bus...If they stay in Vegas over nite, I'll try and follow where they go...I'm going to the show in Phoenix, so I'm hoping to follow the bus there...I'm bound and determined to meet them this trip...I went to 2 shows in August, but didn't get lucky either time!!  I didn't have a plan either!!!  I've been thinking about this for @ a month now, hopefully between my daughter and I, we will come up with something!!!  We found where the tour bus was in Cincy, but they took off right after the show, and we didn't get out in time, they were already gone when we got out of the gates!!!  :crying: She's got her black catsuit, ropes, synchronized watch with daughter, and Mission Impossible theme song ready to go. She is a woman on a mission and I truly believe eventually she will meet her goal of meeting the band.

luvscott4ever
10-02-2002, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
She's got her black catsuit, ropes, synchronized watch with daughter, and Mission Impossible theme song ready to go. She is a woman on a mission and I truly believe eventually she will meet her goal of meeting the band.

From your lips to Gods ears, Little Buddy!!!!

TeriB19
10-02-2002, 09:31 PM
I just hope you don't get arrested for stalking. Maybe you and Scott's other stalker could share a cell?

luvscott4ever
10-02-2002, 09:48 PM
I just hope you don't get arrested for stalking. Maybe you and Scott's other stalker could share a cell?

There on big difference....I'm not stupid enough to get caught!!!
You have to do these things subtly, you can't act like a raving lunatic, I maybe CreedCrazy, yes crazy, not stupid!!! :D

TeriB19
10-02-2002, 09:53 PM
Then she could take lessons from you. Lesson #1, leave your copy of the restraining order at home. Lesson #2, disguise disguise disguise.

luvscott4ever
10-02-2002, 09:58 PM
Then she could take lessons from you. Lesson #1, leave your copy of the restraining order at home. Lesson #2, disguise disguise disguise.

NO DOUBT!!!! How stupid can you be, oh, look here, I've got my restraining order!!!! Make you wonder what the hell she did to begin with!!

TeriB19
10-02-2002, 10:01 PM
I don't know, I hope it wasn't getting tix to 5 different Creed shows all over the country, hanging out back behind the tour buses, knocking people out of the way to get down front, following the buses from city to city. That would really be a crazed fan!;)

luvscott4ever
10-02-2002, 10:07 PM
I don't know, I hope it wasn't getting tix to 5 different Creed shows all over the country, hanging out back behind the tour buses, knocking people out of the way to get down front, following the buses from city to city. That would really be a crazed fan!;)

It will be 6 shows, and Saturday will be the first time I have to knock people out of the way, this is my first pit show!! and REALLY hoping to follow!!! and me??? crazed??? NAW!!! :angel:

TeriB19
10-02-2002, 10:08 PM
DAMN ?? I lost count. Nah, that doesn't qualify as stalking. Now 7...that's a different story.;)

luvscott4ever
10-02-2002, 10:11 PM
me, crazed?? sshhhh, don't tell anyone!!! ;)

TeriB19
10-02-2002, 10:16 PM
I now believe I do speak for everyone on this bb when I say:
YOU? CRAZED? Ok, your secret's safe with all of us.

luvscott4ever
10-02-2002, 10:18 PM
DAMN ?? I lost count. Nah, that doesn't qualify as stalking. Now 7...that's a different story.;)

Hey Hon, the tour won't be over for a long time......:P

TeriB19
10-02-2002, 10:39 PM
See, it's dedication like that which makes you the most devoted CreedHead around. YOU ROCK!!

luvscott4ever
10-02-2002, 11:10 PM
See, it's dedication like that which makes you the most devoted CreedHead around. YOU ROCK!!

I like to think soo!!

TeriB19
10-02-2002, 11:13 PM
I don't think, I KNOW it, baby!! It's a shame you can't write all these trips and concerts off as tax writeoffs. We'll have to think of a way to get around that.

luvscott4ever
10-02-2002, 11:34 PM
I don't think, I KNOW it, baby!! It's a shame you can't write all these trips and concerts off as tax writeoffs. We'll have to think of a way to get around that.

All I want for the money I've spent: SCOTT!!, Well atleast get to meet him, and of course the others!!! :D

TeriB19
10-02-2002, 11:36 PM
Concert tickets to 7 different Creed concerts: $500
Plane tickets to see all the different shows: $900
Seeing and meeting Scott Stapp and Creed: Priceless.

luvscott4ever
10-03-2002, 01:11 AM
Concert tickets to 7 different Creed concerts:    $500
Plane tickets to see all the different shows:       $900
Seeing and meeting Scott Stapp and Creed:   Priceless.

need to revamp a little: Tickets: $830 (so far)
Plane Tix: about that
Ohio Vac: $800
Shirts, ext: $320
and who knows how many added extras!!! So roughly $3000, this tour!!!! and who knows how much more!!!

watching Scott sing and sweat and look like a God: Priceless

:D

Now, don't you think I deserve a shirtless Scott??? I think so!!!:angel:

Dogstar
10-03-2002, 01:13 AM
HELL, YEAH!

luvscott4ever
10-03-2002, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by Dogstar
HELL, YEAH!

DAMN STRAIT!!! in the earlier days, I have quite a few pics of him with no shirt, now that he's such a hot commodity, he doesn't give a looksie anymore!!!:crying:

Dogstar
10-03-2002, 01:21 AM
I know. I was hoping he'd lose it at the Cincy show. It sure was hot enough. I was freakin' sweating my a** off!

luvscott4ever
10-03-2002, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by Dogstar
I know. I was hoping he'd lose it at the Cincy show. It sure was hot enough. I was freakin' sweating my a** off!

We know, don't we!! maybe that's why I drank so much that nite..
I'm hoping for 100 degrees in Phoenix..imagine that temp and the hot lights, he'll just HAVE TO take his shirt off!!!!! ;)

Dogstar
10-03-2002, 01:32 AM
ROFFL!!!! Yeah, baby! I'll pray for a nice heat wave for ya!

Pittock
10-03-2002, 09:38 PM
I tried like hell to meet Creed at Fargo after driving 11 hours to see them. I was at the arena, at the hotel, got pix of the bus, met their big bald security guy who is practically glued to Scott Stapp, begged a Creed staff guy at the Fargodome with an all-access pass, and waited outside after the show. I got a few decent pix inside at the show. If you get to meet them, I give you alot of credit. Keep me posted!!!

luvscott4ever
10-03-2002, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Pittock
I tried like hell to meet Creed at Fargo after driving 11 hours to see them. I was at the arena, at the hotel, got pix of the bus, met their big bald security guy who is practically glued to Scott Stapp, begged a Creed staff guy at the Fargodome with an all-access pass, and waited outside after the show. I got a few decent pix inside at the show. If you get to meet them, I give you alot of credit. Keep me posted!!!

I am realistic, I'm quite sure it won't happen, but you can't blame a girl for trying and I'm gonna try my DAMNDEST!!!!!! :P

TeriB19
10-03-2002, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by luvscott4ever

I'm hoping for 100 degrees in Phoenix..imagine that temp and the hot lights, he'll just HAVE TO take his shirt off!!!!!  ;) Trust me when I tell you, at the Camden show it was without exaggeration, 115 degrees up around the stage area. Hot, humid thunderstorms brewing and not one iota of skin from the man.

luvscott4ever
10-03-2002, 10:53 PM
Trust me when I tell you, at the Camden show it was without exaggeration, 115 degrees up around the stage area. Hot, humid thunderstorms brewing and not one iota of skin from the man.

:crying: Thanx for crushing my dream!!!! :P

TeriB19
10-03-2002, 11:14 PM
Maybe you'll get lucky and he'll rip his pants again. Would that work for you??:pant:

luvscott4ever
10-03-2002, 11:21 PM
Maybe you'll get lucky and he'll rip his pants again. Would that work for you??:pant:

more than you could know!!! but you know me pretty good, so
YES!!!! I would LOVE IT!!!! the front preferably!!! :angel:

OOPS!!! Did I say that?? must be the Diablo talking....lol :D

TeriB19
10-03-2002, 11:30 PM
:P You are too damn funny!!!!! Have another diablo!:P

Dogstar
10-04-2002, 03:39 AM
LMAO, you guys!!!!